Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is pacedog now "guest"?

+8
Markle
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
KarlRove
2seaoat
boards of FL
Sal
Hospital Bob
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 12:44 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Is it too much to ask the moderators, boards and joani, why this is?

2Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 12:47 pm

Sal

Sal

I dunno.

But, he was whining and threatening to take his ball home last week.

3Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 12:49 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Looks like he deleted his account. No fear, Karl Rove still appears to be active.

4Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 12:52 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote: he was whining and threatening to take his ball home last week.

Can anyone point us to the post where he said he was going to voluntarily delete his account so we can see what led up to this?

5Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 12:53 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I did notice his post where he said we were approaching the Biblical "end times".
Maybe he's preparing for that and deleting his account is part of the preparation.

6Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 1:05 pm

2seaoat

He will be back. He has fun here. It is a hard habit to kick, plus he would be missed.

7Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 1:07 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

Can anyone point us to the post where he said he was going to voluntarily delete his account so we can see what led up to this?  

I sure as hell ain't gonna spend even a fraction of a second looking for anything PeeDawg ever posted.

lol

8Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 1:36 pm

Vikingwoman

Bob wrote:

Here is an except from PD's post last night on the "cunt" thread. He blames the liberals and ignores the fact that Chrissy and her flunkies came back starting trouble. He says it is my fault since I posted an article of my granddaughter and gave out family info. that their facebook was raided.Not one iota of blame for his side. Effed up? You bet!

"I'm exasperated with what goes on here. This thread is exasperating. Ask BOF how many posters reply to POLLS and that will give you the limited participation here. 57000 plus live in Pcola, yet less than 15 even post here under a regular name. A are a few of you exist who pounce upon those with divergent views and you attack them. That's not a liberal view or way of dealing with others....it shows lack of tolerance, yet you do it every day here like a pack of rabid dogs." PD

9Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 2:27 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

I deleted it and will delete this one if I can remember what email account I logged in under. Anyhow, bye.

10Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 2:28 pm

Sal

Sal

Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on your way out.

11Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 2:44 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'll miss you,  pacedog.  I really enjoyed conversing with you.
It's no fun reading or posting on a forum which has only like-minded people. It's boring.

12Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 2:46 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But if you think the world is shortly coming to an end I understand why you have more pressing and important things to do to prepare for that.

13Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 2:52 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:I deleted it and will delete this one if I can remember what email account I logged in under. Anyhow, bye.

Oh come now, if you go, I won't have anyone to tease when the 'Noles lose their first football game this season.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

14Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 2:55 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If Pace Dog ever reactivates that account, he should come back as Space Dog:

Why is pacedog now "guest"? Space_10

15Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 3:05 pm

Banning and running people off is a great campaign strategy... you wouldn't even have to defend your positions.

16Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 4:49 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Who ran Pace Dog off? Real men state their positions and then defend them vehemently.

If you are going to roughhouse in the sandbox, expect a little sand to get tossed in your face once in a while. I dish it out plenty here, and expect zingers to come back.

17Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 4:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Come on Pacedog!

18Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 4:58 pm

Sal

Sal

Who will get all panicky and hysterical about the next bed wetting existential threat to the United States???

Oh, wait ....

.... we still have Joanie for that.

Razz

19Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 5:11 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

That's right......did you see where the Ebola doc died?

20Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 5:35 pm

2seaoat

That's right......did you see where the Ebola doc died?

Yep, and the first woman mayor of Chicago......they both could frighten somebody if put into propaganda whose purpose was to turn America into Scardy cats.

21Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 7:01 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Who ran Pace Dog off? Real men state their positions and then defend them vehemently.

If you are going to roughhouse in the sandbox, expect a little sand to get tossed in your face once in a while. I dish it out plenty here, and expect zingers to come back.

I guess that tells us who you are, as if we did not already know.

You post whatever saying that someone is wrong or nuts. Then call a few names and run like the wind.

Nothing ever of value.

You, and the other Progressives here are probably happier over at the DailyKOS where dissent is forbidden and deleted instantly.

22Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 8:29 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Who ran Pace Dog off? Real men state their positions and then defend them vehemently.

I guess that tells us who you are, as if we did not already know.

You post whatever saying that someone is wrong or nuts.  Then call a few names and run like the wind.

Nothing ever of value.

You, and the other Progressives here are probably happier over at the DailyKOS where dissent is forbidden and deleted instantly.

How dare you insult me like that!!

Why is pacedog now "guest"? Socrat11

23Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 8:43 pm

I hope he comes back.

Ive told him if its something I did, I would stop whatever it was. But my guess is he seen just how dangerous it is to be on this forum with people who are so vile they would reach into your private life and try and do you harm.

I hope he comes back. Because he really gets under the lefts skin.

24Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 8:54 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Queen of the Universe wrote:I hope he comes back.

Ive told him if its something I did, I would stop whatever it was. But my guess is he seen just how dangerous it is to be on this forum with people who are so vile they would reach into your private life and try and do you harm.

I hope he comes back. Because he really gets under the lefts skin.

What was done to Pacedog, happened a year ago.

25Why is pacedog now "guest"? Empty Re: Why is pacedog now "guest"? 11/17/2014, 9:04 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:

What was done to Pacedog, happened a year ago.

?????

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vRRMebVgig

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum