Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obamacare let the penalties begin....and the pain !

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/your-children-will-be-fined-if-you-fail-to-sign-up-for-obamacare-people-are-going-to-be-in-for-a-shock/

Penalties for failing to secure a health-insurance plan will rise steeply next year, which could take a big bite out of some families’ pocketbooks.

“The penalty is meant to incentivize people to get coverage,” said senior analyst Laura Adams of InsuranceQuotes.com. “This year, I think a lot of people are going to be in for a shock.”

In 2014, Obamacare’s first year, individuals are facing a penalty of $95 per person, or 1 percent of their income, depending on which is higher. If an American failed to get coverage this year, that penalty will be taken out of their tax refund in early 2015, Adams noted.

While that might be painful to some uninsured Americans who are counting on their tax refunds in early 2015, the penalty for going uninsured next year is even harsher. The financial penalty for skipping out on health coverage will more than triple to $325 per person in 2015, or 2 percent of income, depending on whichever is higher.

Children will be fined at half the adult rate, or $162.50 for those under 18 years old.

Source: CBS News

So, that’s your incentive. Either sign up for Obamacare at a rate of roughly $750 a month or more for a middle-class family of four, or pay a $325 penalty or two percent of your income, whichever is higher. Plus, if you have kids, they’ve been incentivized too!

Moreover, if you fail to sign up for Obamacare and subsequently refuse to pay your penalty your house will be raided by armed IRS agents, seized by the government, and you’ll be imprisoned for tax evasion.

The screaming has already begun. We saw a reflection of that screaming this mid term elections.

Wait till the tax man hits this years tax returns.. Going to be a ton of fun there when all the lazy assed liars get caught LOL

dumpcare

The deal is Chrissy a few of the so called lazy ass liar's I dealt with were not lazy and made quite a bit of money, but rather learned quickly on how to play the game and receive a subsidy. One example and names changed:

What is your adjusted gross income Gary? Well it's around $20,000. Well Gary when I wrote you two years ago you told me you made around $150,000 and you did drive up in a brand new bmw convertible. Well I am thinking my income is going to be reduced. Well Gary this is what's going to happen if you simply made a mistake, my answer. If IRS can prove fraud then you may be looking at $25,000 to $250,000 fine. Gary says put down what I told you anything can happen. Mind you Gary also owns several rental property's. Guess who Gary is going to come and blame when the IRS goes after him? I did my job now Gary can pay the price.

The really lazy assed people did not qualify for a subsidy.

Now on to the penalty's, there is a formula and I believe they disregard your first $10,000 of income for the penalty to apply. In other words 1% or $95 would be an income of $9500, but if you made under 100% of poverty level there is no penalty anyway, so if you made $19,500 and they don't count the first 10, no penalty. But we all know the rules can be changed and someone, either an accountant or one doing your taxes will screw up and you will owe. You'd be surprised when I tell someone that is something your accountant will know and they call back and their accountant never heard of it. Well if an accountant doesn't know the tax implication's of this law this late in the game, all I can say it's time for them to retire.

ppaca wrote:The deal is Chrissy a few of the so called lazy ass liar's I dealt with were not lazy and made quite a bit of money, but rather learned quickly on how to play the game and receive a subsidy. One example and names changed:

What is your adjusted gross income Gary? Well it's around $20,000. Well Gary when I wrote you two years ago you told me you made around $150,000 and you did drive up in a brand new bmw convertible. Well I am thinking my income is going to be reduced. Well Gary this is what's going to happen if you simply made a mistake, my answer. If IRS can prove fraud then you may be looking at $25,000 to $250,000 fine. Gary says put down what I told you anything can happen. Mind you Gary also owns several rental property's. Guess who Gary is going to come and blame when the IRS goes after him? I did my job now Gary can pay the price.

The really lazy assed people did not qualify for a subsidy.

Now on to the penalty's, there is a formula and I believe they disregard your first $10,000 of income for the penalty to apply. In other words 1% or $95 would be an income of $9500, but if you made under 100% of poverty level there is no penalty anyway, so if you made $19,500 and they don't count the first 10, no penalty. But we all know the rules can be changed and someone, either an accountant or one doing your taxes will screw up and you will owe. You'd be surprised when I tell someone that is something your accountant will know and they call back and their accountant never heard of it. Well if an accountant doesn't know the tax implication's of this law this late in the game, all I can say it's time for them to retire.

well fuck gary too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum