Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do Muslims have a legitimate beef about school holidays

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/after-muslims-seek-equity-christmas-stricken-from-school-calendar/ar-AA7GKnV

Would we have a legitimate beef about Christian holidays in their country?

Sal

Sal

SheWrites wrote:Would we have a legitimate beef about Christian holidays in their country?

Are you unfamiliar with our Constitution?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

May they take Sal and Seaoats heads first....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Do the Muslims enjoy Christmas vacation days off?

In edit....
Fuck off!

2seaoat

Why is Yom Kippur a school holiday? I do not think they are without merit. I do not want more holidays, nor do I think we could ever cover the diversity of this country, but they are asking legitimate questions. I like winter break, and I like spring break.......but Columbus day and Yom Kippur, and Illinois there is some Polish general that they give the kids a day off.......at some point in a secular school you just call it a day off, and a vacation period, and let Christians like myself enjoy our holidays. I do not want them adding more holidays just to balance, but these folks have a legitimate beef.

2seaoat

Would we have a legitimate beef about Christian holidays in their country?

If their constitution shared our values, yes.

Last edited by 2seaoat on 11/12/2014, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:May they take Sal and Seaoats heads first....

If they do, I'm gonna spray Ebola all over those fuckers.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes may their beef extend to incorporating Sharia law and turning this into a Muslim country where women are treated like property and infidel Christians are stoned to death or beheaded, then idiots like you will get what they deserve. Of course you would probably deny Christ and start yelling Allah snackbar..

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Why is Yom Kippur a school holiday?  I do not think they are without merit.  I do not want more holidays, nor do I think we could ever cover the diversity of this country, but they are asking legitimate questions.  I like winter break, and I like spring break.......but Columbus day and Yom Kippur, and Illinois there is some Polish general that they give the kids a day off.......at some point in a secular school you just call it a day off, and a vacation period, and let Christians like myself enjoy our holidays.   I do not want them adding more holidays just to balance, but these folks have a legitimate beef.

While in school when our Bishop visited he would give us a day off ......we loved it until we figured out the days had to be made up at the end of the year.

2seaoat

Yes may their beef extend to incorporating Sharia law and turning this into a Muslim country where women are treated like property and infidel Christians are stoned to death or beheaded, then idiots like you will get what they deserve. Of course you would probably deny Christ and start yelling Allah snackbar..

2115 the Christian minority in Jefferson County were protesting all the Muslim Holidays..........the great thing about America, is that black people, brown people, and muslims may someday be the majority of this country, and it is our constitution which affords protection to minority rights and fundamental rights of the individual which we celebrate. You have this country confused with the third Reich.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Patrick Henry

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here."

2seaoat

Patrick Henry

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here."

Now you get it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

No YOU don't get it....

2seaoat

No YOU don't get it....
No, I understand that you are old, scared, and believe that black people should still be counted as a fraction, and the religious freedom is only for Christians. Bad news for you T, you are mortal and time is speeding up, those non whites will be the majority of this nation, and non Christians will have their religious freedoms protected. The third Reich is dead, and no matter how many frightened cowards sit behind a keyboard trying to create an alternative world, the real world is here and now. man up.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: Do Muslims have a legitimate beef about school holidays

I doubt it since they don't have legitimate pork either.  I imagine they eat camel meat or something during holidays.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I would say they have a beef in IRAN, IRAQ, SAUDI ARABIA..this this America damn-it !....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum