Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Want to be a billionaire?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Want to be a billionaire? Empty Want to be a billionaire? 8/31/2012, 1:37 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://now.msn.com/worlds-richest-woman-advises-poor-to-stop-socializing

2Want to be a billionaire? Empty Re: Want to be a billionaire? 8/31/2012, 3:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

How many Brown skinned people have to die ? Is there money to be made killing any other race? Who else has a bounty on them ? I mean that's how Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Chertoff got rich...

3Want to be a billionaire? Empty Re: Want to be a billionaire? 8/31/2012, 4:32 pm

I dont want to be a billionaire. I'm white and that would mean that I want to kill brown people and I dont think I could live with that on my concience.

I think I'll just stay poor and let someone else be a billionaire and they can kill me off slowly with some type of spray or vaccine or something.

4Want to be a billionaire? Empty Re: Want to be a billionaire? 8/31/2012, 4:51 pm

Want to be a billionaire? Captur34

Miss Piggy, Gina Rinehart, who says poor people need to get off their asses if they want to be rich, inherited a fortune...

5Want to be a billionaire? Empty Re: Want to be a billionaire? 8/31/2012, 4:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:Want to be a billionaire? Captur34

Miss Piggy, Gina Rinehart, who says poor people need to get off their asses if they want to be rich, inherited a fortune...

Yikes, looks like she may have eaten a few brown skinned people on her way to wealth...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum