Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Southerners, especially GOP Southerners are racist, explain how Tim Scott got elected in South Carolina.....

+2
2seaoat
boards of FL
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yep.....the bigoted party is the one with the donkey

Explain how two women, one white and black, come to power as GOP folks?

Add African American Tim Scott to it...

How many minority candidates of color or female gender won from the Donkey side of the house?

boards of FL

boards of FL

For the same reason obese people order a diet coke with their mega-sized big mac combo.

2seaoat

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It would help to know what the demographics are in SC.
Well I'll be damned, looks like more than 2/3rds of the population is white and less than 1/3 is black.
So that would mean a lot of southern whites voted for a black man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Carolina#Demographics

nadalfan

http://www.wspa.com/story/27294393/exit-poll-angers-some-sc-voters

Some South Carolina voters are upset over an exit poll they received which referenced race and slavery.

The poll, which was handed out to voters in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg asked them to agree or disagree on statements on whether blacks don't work hard enough to advance economically, are too demanding in their pursuit of equal rights and are hindered by the effects of slavery and discrimination.

“I took this poll in Seneca,” wrote Matt Alexander, on the WSPA Facebook page. “I didn't answer some of the questions. They were overtly racist.”

“I actually thought it was a joke,” wrote Bonnie Lemley. “Apparently, it wasn't.”

Vikingwoman

nadalfan wrote:http://www.wspa.com/story/27294393/exit-poll-angers-some-sc-voters

Some South Carolina voters are upset over an exit poll they received which referenced race and slavery.

The poll, which was handed out to voters in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg asked them to agree or disagree on statements on whether blacks don't work hard enough to advance economically, are too demanding in their pursuit of equal rights and are hindered by the effects of slavery and discrimination.

“I took this poll in Seneca,” wrote Matt Alexander, on the WSPA Facebook page. “I didn't answer some of the questions. They were overtly racist.”

“I actually thought it was a joke,” wrote Bonnie Lemley. “Apparently, it wasn't.”

Oh hell now according to Pkr. racism doesn't exist anymore.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well now you have your response,  pacedog.  Apparently that exit poll proves the white people who voted for the black man did so because they're racist.
It seems everything a white southerner does can be explained by his racism. Even when he votes for black people instead of whites.

nadalfan

Bob wrote:Well now you have your response,  pacedog.  Apparently that exit poll proves the white people who voted for the black man did so because they're racist.
It seems everything a white southerner does can be explained by his racism.  Even when he votes for black people instead of whites.

No, the fact that people were offended by the questions is a good thing. That these questions were asked in an exit poll is a whole other thing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If Southerners, especially GOP Southerners are racist, explain how Tim Scott got elected in South Carolina..... 1350754_orig

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum