Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2014 elections set up the win for Dems in 2016

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yes, in the deep crevices of my brain where I keep conspiracy at bay, the plan is to allow the Republicans to win over the Senate.  

Why?  

With a two year current track record with Republicans in complete control, the Democrats can stand on their podiums as they rally, for Hillary or whomever may be the front running  anointed Democrat, and blame Republicans for the woes of the United States.

They will call out big business backing them, the 1%, and will bring out all their ills against society.    All this packaged up to deflect the Democrats "platform" and the abuses of power from the current administration.  

We'll see.

At this point in time,to me,  they are ALL (Ds and Rs) a bunch of self promoting, pocket lining, non-representatives of we the people.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If the Rs win the Senate, they won't win it by much. The VoteMaster over at electoral-vote.com is currently calling the Senate this way:

Republicans - 50 seats
Democrats - 48 seats

Iowa is tied and Kansas may be won by an independent.

It will be a close run thing for both sides, regardless....

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

There's no conspiracy required.

Because of the combination of gerrymandered districts and simply the seats in play this year, the electoral environment is ripe for a huge Republican win.

Due simply to their massive unpopularity, the predicted wave is not developing.

In 2016, the environment will be flipped and it will be the Democrats that will be in position to make huge gains.

Something is going to have to happen between now and then to improve the popularity of the Republican brand, and gridlock won't get it done.

They are a party bereft of ideas that appeal to the electorate, and unless something changes, they are headed for a long stint in the political wilderness.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Something is going to have to happen between now and then to improve the popularity of the Republican brand, and gridlock won't get it done.

Simply "opposing the agenda of Barrack Obama" during the President's final two years won't cut it if they expect to gain in 2016.

Obama will screw it up for the Ds. We had guys like Obama in the military. We called it going ROAD- retired on active duty.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Obama will screw it up for the Ds. We had guys like Obama in the military. We called it going ROAD- retired on active duty.

Obama will not be on the ballot, Huckleberry.

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Obama will screw it up for the Ds. We had guys like Obama in the military. We called it going ROAD- retired on active duty.

Obama will not be on the ballot, Huckleberry.

No durrrrrrr.....but his actions represent the Democratic Party and is their leader until he leaves office. Sucks for you.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

There's no need to concede the Senate races; they're going a little differently than many expected. Pouring more money for more attack ads into tight races can only do so much. People get sick of attack ads. They're probably also not looking forward to another government shutdown, a lawsuit that is going nowhere, or an attempt to impeach the President. Where is the GOP plan for America?

Not

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
Where is the GOP plan for America?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Not

I think PaceDog succinctly answered FT's question...

The
Dems plan for ameica has failed

2seaoat

No durrrrrrr.....but his actions represent the Democratic Party and is their leader until he leaves office. Sucks for you.

That was the plan two years ago...specifically the ACA.....hmmmmm.

The ACA still has the 2015 premiums to be reported ....ever wonder why Obana delayed their release ? Hmmmmm

boards of FL

boards of FL

If republicans win the Senate, I highly doubt they will have a filibuster proof majority. The result will simply be even more gridlock. Nothing major will get passed until after 2016.

good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum