Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One of My Dogs is Dying

+12
Floridatexan
boards of FL
Telstar
cool1
Joanimaroni
QueenOfHearts
Vikingwoman
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
no stress
Sal
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

16One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/22/2014, 8:27 am

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

I am sorry your dog is not doing well. It is always so hard to lose a pet. Please take your dog to the veterinarian even though it rallied. Something has to be going on for it to have been so bad you thought it was dying.

I hope everything turns out OK.

17One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/22/2014, 4:31 pm

Wow won't take his dog to the vet?

18One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/22/2014, 4:39 pm

Sal

Sal

Where in this thread did I say she hasn't been seen by the vet?

They looked her over - diagnosis - old.

Told me it was my call and gave me some meds to help with the pain.

That didn't seem to be working, so I made an appointment to have her put down, but canceled when she seemed to be doing better.

Last night, she was worse again, but today she is better and is eating more than she has since Saturday.

Just gonna have to keep a close watch on her and enjoy the time she has left.

19One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/22/2014, 4:42 pm

2seaoat

Your call. Do not let some of the idiots here bum rush you. You know your dog, and it will be your call. Tough time, but focus on the joy and happiness.

20One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/22/2014, 4:51 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Two of our cats that were diagnosed with tumors fought hard to live a while longer. We let them live and they both died in their sleep.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

21One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/22/2014, 6:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Where in this thread did I say she hasn't been seen by the vet?

That didn't seem to be working, so I made an appointment to have her put down, but canceled when she seemed to be doing better.

Last night, she was worse again, but today she is better and is eating more than she has since Saturday.

Very tough call to make...done too soon you will always have doubts. I have had to put 2 dogs down...it is heartbreaking.

22One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/22/2014, 7:50 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

You will know when the time is right. Love on her while you can.

23One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/23/2014, 6:11 am

cool1

cool1

Markle wrote:Sal,

I am so sorry for your situation.  Sometimes I feel like I have more empathy for a beloved pet than people.  People almost always know what is happening, why they feel bad and the future.  With a pet, they have given us unconditional love, no matter our mood.  When they are sick they look to us to help.  There reaches that time when we can no longer help them, and they can't understand why.

May God bless you and your family in this difficult time.

What you said exactly ---Why do people have to be mean man. Sals Pet is dying , Its hard to loose your pet man how hard is it just to say sorry and I know how you feel , Most of us has gone through this , Its very sad Sad

24One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/23/2014, 6:15 am

cool1

cool1

[quote="QueenOfHearts"]

You will know when the time is right.  Love on her while you can. [/quote

Exactly love her like theres no tomorrow your doing the best you can with her .

25One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/23/2014, 9:45 pm

Vikingwoman

no stress wrote:
2seaoat wrote:No stress.......there are no worthy words I could give you, so I will simply say you hide in anonymous, but if you were in the same room with me after what you did tonight, I would kick your silly asz and hope like hell you are not a pussy and would fight back.....I eat bullies for lunch and you just displayed bad behavior under the guise of caring.....bullchit.
  Youre the same dumb fuck that lets his dogs run all over the place ,even out into the roadway.  So I could give two shits what you think.  Youre as fucked up when it comes to owning dogs as he is.

I vote you as forum POS of the year. Hands down! Very Happy

26One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/24/2014, 12:14 pm

Telstar

Telstar

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~Will Rogers

27One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/24/2014, 1:35 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

no stress wrote:
Sal wrote:I mean this seriously ....

Fuck you.

Seriously, go fuckyourself
   Youre a fucking disgrace!   If any of my pups showed signs of being in pain since Saturday, I would have had them at the vet on Monday at 8 AM.    You tight ass bastard!  Take the fucking dog to the vet or better yet give it to someone that actually has a heart.    Dickhead

You're a douchebag.

28One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/25/2014, 4:16 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If he can't eat, give him chicken broth and Gatorade (or other electrolyte). Sit outside with him and give plenty of affection. He needs you now.

29One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/25/2014, 11:02 pm

Sal

Sal

lol

She just ate half my pastrami sammich.

She was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning.

Then she slept all day under the bed.

I think it's mainly arthritis with a side order of small strokes.

Oh well, it's fun to see her bounce around a little, even if it's for short bursts.

30One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/26/2014, 11:21 am

2seaoat

Tough time, but a little special attention and time spent will be the best send off.

31One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 4:03 pm

Sal

Sal

RIP old girl ....

One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Dsc02311

Crying or Very sad

32One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 4:17 pm

Vikingwoman

Condolences Sal. A beautiful dog.

33One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 4:35 pm

Sal

Sal

She was very sweet.

We were fortunate to get a three month goodbye.

She was weak, so no more walks, but she was eating and drinking and had become very affectionate.

This morning she apparently had another stroke.

They were very good at the vet, and she went very peacefully.

We will all miss her, but my son is taking it especially hard, as they were very close in age.

Sad day.

34One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 5:11 pm

2seaoat

It is always a hard day when you lose a pet who has been part of your family. May you find peace in your sorrow with the knowledge that your love for your pet is always appreciated at the end.....they sense the same.

35One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 5:12 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Very sorry for your loss.

36One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 5:23 pm

Sorry... sad deal.

37One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 5:27 pm

nadalfan

I'm so sorry Sal. It's so hard to lose a pet.

38One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 5:42 pm

knothead

knothead

A heart breaker Sal, so sorry dude. You have gotten a lot of good sincere advice already so I won't pile on except to say that I second the motion for no stress being the POS of the year . . . . . completely unnecessary . . . . won't elaborate but sorry for losing a family member.

39One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 5:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

She looks like a real character. I know she left  you some great happy memories.

40One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 6:03 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

So sorry for your loss. I'm glad you were able to have a long goodbye.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum