Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yesterday it sure looked like an oily residue was washing onto Pensacola Beach

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There was an oily looking foam and the water pooling close to the beach had an oily looking tint to it. And once the waves washed onto the beach it left an oily looking residue on the beach. I have some photos but they don't really tell the story since they don't convey the oily looking nature of what I saw.

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/18/beach1n.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/19/beach2xc.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img835/5512/beach3c.jpg

You were dreaming. No Oil. Repeat No Oil on the beach It is natural.... Fish oil I would guess.............Escambia County officials say oily foam on beaches does not contain BP oil.

The foam is a natural occurrence that's created when rough surf mixes with organic matter, including fish oil, in the Gulf of Mexico, from PNJ

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:officials say
Wasn't it "officials" who told you you should be in favor of studerville? And wasn't it the newspaper who agreed with them?

Stooderville is a natural occurrence also. A product of naturally greedy and thieving people.
If Quint Studer is the best person to even happen to come to Pensacola, I wonder who the worse Person in Pensacola is?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Officials concerned storm surge from Hurricane Isaac could churn up oil spill remnants

http://www.wwltv.com/weather/hurricane-isaac/Officials-concerned-storm-surge-from-Hurricane-Isaac-could-churn-up-oil-spill-remnants-167837685.html

It appears that "officials" are like assholes. They have different kinds of diarea coming out of em.

Foam on beaches does not contain oil
11:25 AM, Aug 30, 2012 | Comments

A
A

Written by
Kimberly Blair
Kblair@Pnj,com

FILED UNDER
News
Beaches
Escambia County officials say oily foam on beaches does not contain BP oil.

The foam is a natural occurrence that's created when rough surf mixes with organic matter, including fish oil, in the Gulf of Mexico,

The U.S. Coast Guard, Florida Department of Environmental Protection and county officials checked out the foam Wednesday as part of their damage assessment.

Dozens of people have been posting photos of the foam coating the sand, pier pilings and even condominium railings all along the Northern Gulf Coast, as far east as Destin.

The foam has sparked suspicions about lingering oil residue in the Gulf from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill disaster.

Remember when the Oil spill was happening, it took days if not weeks for samples to be "tested". Now it can be done in a matter of minutes. Labor day Labor day God forbid it we lose one piss ant tourist.........

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just cannot believe that brown motor oil looking foam and that brown oily soaked looking seaweed all over the beach yesterday came from fish.
And when you looked at the surf close to the shore it had that same brown tint to it too.

One thing is absolutely for certain. The local "officials" are gonna be hard pressed to ever admit that the oil is effecting those beaches. That would kill the tourism out there. They're in the same position as that mayor in Jaws.
He didn't wanna see no sharks and they don't wanna see no oil.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The "officials" must be reading this thread. I just got 6 more negative votes. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let's see if I can get that negative vote even lower.

After seeing that yesterday, I'm rethinking whether I should keep eating that gulf seafood. I may go back to eating the basa fish that comes out of the Mekong Delta. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yep, she just dropped 8 more points. lol

This is like watching that nerdy dude who does the focus groups on Hannity.
The needle on his graph goes up and down like a roller coaster each time an opinion is expressed. So does this. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let's go for the gold...

I don't like all that oil.

I don't care about queers

I think Obama is the messiah.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damn. From -2 to -30 in ten minutes. Let's see if we can set a new record.

I like Stooder.

I don't think fluoride is a commie plot.

I think Allah is the real god.

I think Rachel Madcow is purty.

I think Limbaugh is a big fat tub of hot gas.

I want us to get out of Afghanistan.

I think the News Journal is the best paper in the country.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay and now for the piece da resistance.

I hate babies and dogs.

That oughta make me go past dreamsglore.

Bob wrote:Okay and now for the piece da resistance.

I hate babies and dogs.

That oughta make me go past dreamsglore.

How in HELL can you go from +1 to -50 in an hour, Bob?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:

How in HELL can you go from +1 to -50 in an hour, Bob?
Not an hour. It only took fifteen minutes.
But it's now leveled off at -50. I think their fingers are wore out so I don't see it going any lower.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum