Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When you read this you better understand that boys will be boys and all boys make bad decisions

+2
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you get upset reading this then you're just a racist who hates little brown bags of garbage.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/4-Teens-Arrested-After-Hundreds-of-Chickens-Killed-With-Golf-Club-in-Foster-Farms-Break-In-Police-277870071.html

2seaoat

So Bob connects stupid behavior with the race and ethnicity of a perp.......hmmmmmm, must be lunching with T.

Sal

Sal

Keep fucking those chickens, Bob.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I can not image doing something like that for kicks.

2seaoat

I can not image doing something like that for kicks.

I saw what a twister did to a chicken farm in Alabama when I was a kid, and it was not a pretty sight. Having seen how chickens are processed in the plants in Birmingham in the 1950s, I guess I do not want to think about how I got my chicken sandwich.......these kids were whacked, but killing chickens for us to eat is not much better......one is for profit and one is depravity, but the chicken does not see a lick of difference.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I can not image doing something like that for kicks.

I saw what a twister did to a chicken farm in Alabama when I was a kid, and it was not a pretty sight.   Having seen how chickens are processed in the plants in Birmingham in the 1950s, I guess I do not want to think about how I got my chicken sandwich.......these kids were whacked, but killing chickens for us to eat is not much better......one is for profit and one is depravity, but the chicken does not see a lick of difference.

We had chickens when I was a child and we did process them for food but we damn sure didn't beat them to death with a golf club.

Killing for food and killing for sick fun is on the opposite spectrum.

Sociopathic behaviour....nothing else.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I agree with seaoat. Every time a child makes a bad decision like this the wingnuts and racists blame the child. It's the racism that causes children to do these things, not the children.
Besides, my generation, the worst generation evar, did a whole lot worse than beat hundreds of chickens to death with golf clubs. Why we even sneaked milk duds into the movie theater.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:I agree with seaoat.  Every time a child makes a bad decision like this the wingnuts and racists blame the child.  It's the racism that causes children to do these things,  not the children.
Besides,  my generation,  the worst generation evar,  did a whole lot worse than beat hundreds of chickens to death with golf clubs.  Why we even sneaked milk duds into the movie theater.

Dammit Bob.....you are going to burn in hell.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Besides, these boys are practicing with chickens instead of golf balls because they wanna be the next Tiger Woods. And if you're wondering how a chicken can drop in the cup, you don't know about these new-fangled golf courses...

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/hack-golf-aims-grow-game-taylormade-sponsored-brainstorm-session

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Somehow, Bob, I don't think the judge will agree with your "boys will be boys" philosophy.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

I wish that in cases with crimes against animals, the punishment could be the same treatment the criminals gave the animals. Maybe not beat these boys to death, but close. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum