Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No boots on the ground?????

+3
Markle
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1No boots on the ground????? Empty No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 1:21 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Secretary of Defense Hagel confirms troops fighting in Iraq will receive combat pay. He he referring to the pilots? I don't think so!

2No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 1:48 pm

Troops are now to be called "Non-Combative Peace Observers". Thank you for your cooperation.

3No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 2:02 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Okay.....the "Non-Combative Peace Observers" are now receiving non-combative combat pay.

4No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 2:21 pm

2seaoat

By golly..........just how many troops were in the green zone before ISIS and after our withdrawal? I know.......there were none...............and how many covert agents did we have in Libya before Mr. K was toppled, and how many covert agents do we have in Syria now? By golly nobody has that count......do you think they do not exist?

The President has made it clear. We are not reengaging in a ground presence in Iraq, however he is under no obligation to share the folks who have been deployed since we left.

5No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 2:54 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:By golly..........just how many troops were in the green zone before ISIS and after our withdrawal?   I know.......there were none...............and how many covert agents did we have in Libya before Mr. K was toppled, and how many covert agents do we have in Syria now?   By golly nobody has that count......do you think they do not exist?

The President has made it clear.   We are not reengaging in a ground presence in Iraq, however he is under no obligation to share the folks who have been deployed since we left.

Thank God some things remin classified....at least until his bumbling idiots spill the beans.

6No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 3:13 pm

2seaoat

at least until his bumbling idiots spill the beans.

Benghazi......or something like that.

7No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 4:29 pm

Well Joanie, Obama already told ISIS no boots on the ground. So much do keeping the strategy secret.

8No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 5:01 pm

2seaoat

Well Joanie, Obama already told ISIS no boots on the ground. So much do keeping the strategy secret.

Hey could I place a collect call to Abdul.  Yes, this is President Obama.  Hey, Abdul........we are not going to put boots on the ground..........No chit Hussein........that is quite a relief........we have run out of room for those pallets of money George left us and with the rate we are stealing the artifacts we will have no room left to store stuff......thanks for the call buddy......we would be lost but for you giving us this strategic secret.

9No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 5:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Well Joanie, Obama already told ISIS no boots on the ground. So much do keeping the strategy secret.

Hey could I place a collect call to Abdul.  Yes, this is President Obama.  Hey, Abdul........we are not going to put boots on the ground..........No chit Hussein........that is quite a relief........we have run out of room for those pallets of money George left us and with the rate we are stealing the artifacts we will have no room left to store stuff......thanks for the call buddy......we would be lost but for you giving us this strategic secret.
......and the call continued......" Obama....we appreciate you arming the Syrian rebels because we can always use more weapons. BTW can you increase the ammo supply?"

10No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 6:02 pm

2seaoat

and the call continued......" Obama....we appreciate you arming the Syrian rebels because we can always use more weapons. BTW can you increase the ammo supply?"

Being that it was a collect call.....it continued. Hey, who can we thank for the ammo and arms.......Abdul.......your getting forgetful again.....like the time you were standing on the wrong end of the camel......and you thought the camel spit on you........well, we do not have to send as much money to Israel as you folks are taking out Syria, Iraq, and Iran........We pretty much allowed the stupid Muslim Brotherhood to take control of Egypt as we undermined them and brought them out into the public where the public rejected them, and then our military ties took the country back......those Israelis are teaching me how to play chess.......and Abdul.....you know what the joke is in Israel.....ISIS stands for Israel stupid Israel stupid. Hey, Hussein how did you get the French involved? I told them we will begin calling french fries........french fries again.

11No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 6:09 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Well Joanie, Obama already told ISIS no boots on the ground. So much do keeping the strategy secret.

Must be some good stuff! By the way, this is August 2014.

No boots on the ground????? Stirthepot-1

12No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 7:04 pm

I doubt obama will arm our boots on the ground. Political plausibile deniability... don't cha know.

13No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 7:32 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:

......and the call continued......" Obama....we appreciate you arming the Syrian rebels because we can always use more weapons. BTW can you increase the ammo supply?"

cheers

14No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 7:47 pm

It does make you wonder... leftists want more gun controls here... while obama is arming cartels and terrorists.

Nothing matters... yea team..!!

15No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 8:48 pm

knothead

knothead

[quote="Th Dude"]It does make you wonder... leftists want more gun controls here... while obama is arming cartels and terrorists.

Nothing matters... yea team..!!

No parallels . . . . . apples and oranges . . . . lost your ability to be fair minded huh?

16No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 8:48 pm

Obama will put
Boots on the ground and then deny it was his idea or that he knew they
Had been sent.

17No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 8:49 pm

knothead

knothead

Yo . . . . Sgt. Wilko . . . . no one cares what you think . . . . ok?

18No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 8:54 pm

What is fair minded about the desire to restrict guns here... while sending mutherloads of weaponry around the world?

19No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 9:05 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

We armed the Syrian rebels in September last year......those rebels went into Maaloula a village outside of Damascus and slaughtered Christians. Cutting off the heads of young girls after raping them......another Obama oops moment, the rebels were ISIS and Al queda.

BTW my spelling is not as bad as it appears....it's my tablet.

20No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 9:06 pm

knothead

knothead

Th Dude wrote:What is fair minded about the desire to restrict guns here... while sending mutherloads of weaponry around the world?

You are slowly but steadily losing your credibility with me on these issues, especially when you make such brilliant statements as this . . . really?
Think about it dude . . .

21No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 9:09 pm

knothead wrote:
Th Dude wrote:What is fair minded about the desire to restrict guns here... while sending mutherloads of weaponry around the world?

You are slowly but steadily losing your credibility with me on these issues, especially when you make such brilliant statements as this . . . really?
Think about it dude . . .

I don't say anything that I haven't thght about. It's ideologically contradictory.

22No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 9:09 pm

knothead

knothead

joanie said: Cutting off the heads of young girls after raping them......another Obama oops moment,

Really? Seriously? Statements like this are such bull shit . . . . another oops moment? . . . omg how partisan, idiotic and ridiculous . . . . I'm surprised joani.

23No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 9:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:joanie said: Cutting off the heads of young girls after raping them......another Obama oops moment,

Really? Seriously? Statements like this are such bull shit . . . . another oops moment?  . . . omg how partisan, idiotic and ridiculous . . . . I'm surprised joani.

Then I suggest you look up what happened in those Christian Villages.

24No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 9:17 pm

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:joanie said: Cutting off the heads of young girls after raping them......another Obama oops moment,

Really? Seriously? Statements like this are such bull shit . . . . another oops moment?  . . . omg how partisan, idiotic and ridiculous . . . . I'm surprised joani.

. . . . .AND YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT IT CONSTITUTES AN 'OOPS' MOMENT LIKE IT WAS HIS FAULT? MAKES NO SENSE AND YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THAT.

25No boots on the ground????? Empty Re: No boots on the ground????? 9/19/2014, 9:24 pm

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

. . . . .AND YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT IT CONSTITUTES AN 'OOPS' MOMENT LIKE IT WAS HIS FAULT? MAKES NO SENSE AND YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THAT.

Obama is sending arms and high powered weaponry into a chaotic war zone... what do you think they are for?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum