Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ISIS isn't here? Maybe, but their wannabees and helpers are and that's even a more dangerous prospect

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/rochester-ny-man-charged-with-trying-to-help-islamic-state

Yep, when gangs really started hitting this area back in the 90s, I did some training with the LEOs and other officials on how to spot them and their behaviors. The most dangerous elements of the gang were the initiates or the wannabees who were out to prove themselves worth of membership. Most would do whatever it took to get into the gang.

ISIS is no different with their members and wannabees. Some cannot make the trip across the pond to serve in the jihad they are waging in the ME, but they can make their mark here, Fortunately, this guy got caught. Who knows how many more are out there and working with full fledged ISIS members?

So....theyyyyyyyrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sal

Sal

Change your sheets, PeeDawg.

It is unseemly for a grown man, such as yourself, not to be housebroken.

The idea that we are all going to get killed if Obama doesn't immediately send ground troops to Iraq and Syria is the intellectual equivalent of having night terrors about monsters in your closet and under your bed.

Grow up.

ISIS isn't here? Maybe, but their  wannabees and helpers are and that's even a more dangerous prospect Keep-calm-and-carry-on-scan

Sal wrote:Change your sheets, PeeDawg.

It is unseemly for a grown man, such as yourself, not to be housebroken.

The idea that we are all going to get killed if Obama doesn't immediately send ground troops to Iraq and Syria is the intellectual equivalent of having night terrors about monsters in your closet and under your bed.

Grow up.

ISIS isn't here? Maybe, but their  wannabees and helpers are and that's even a more dangerous prospect Keep-calm-and-carry-on-scan

I'm glad your head is in the sand. I sure hope none of your family gets blown up in the mall, a sporting event et al. It's only a matter of time before the DIRKAs stop targeting places like Ft Hood and other bases and hit a much softer target. It's amazing that they have not, but you go ahead and ignore that this guy was caught after having made plans to carry out an act of terrorism. I WILL be here to say "I told you so"....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum