Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This isn't some damn Hillbilly reality show

+7
Markle
Floridatexan
gatorfan
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
Sal
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Vikingwoman

No one was beating On Bristol Palin when she socked the owner of the house.You can take the trash out of the house but you can't take the trash out of the trash.

This isn't some damn Hillbilly reality show - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZrjwsWw9E4AOWyGPW7GZYGsKGlrpBIXX_toMog6-DJ94etX5Y

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The funny thing is, there are posters on this forum who would be delighted to see Sarah Palin on the GOP ticket for President. They seriously feel she is a contender.

Personally, I think she is has the intellect of a bag of sand, and Todd just wouldn't cut it as First Man.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This isn't some damn Hillbilly reality show - Page 3 5554331315_thumb_dumbass_answer_1_xlarge

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The funny thing is, there are posters on this forum who would be delighted to see Sarah Palin on the GOP ticket for President. They seriously feel she is a contender.

Personally, I think she is has the intellect of a bag of sand, and Todd just wouldn't cut it as First Man.

I don't know of anyone here advocating former Gov. Sarah Palin run for office. I think she is right where she wishes to be at this time. She can stir up the Progressives in a heartbeat and no one seems to know why except for the Progressives. She holds no elected office, has no power and yet the very mention of her name drives Progressives into a lather.

Vikingwoman

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The funny thing is, there are posters on this forum who would be delighted to see Sarah Palin on the GOP ticket for President. They seriously feel she is a contender.

I think anyone of any significant intelligence knows Sarah Palin does not have the capacity in any form to be the President. She would never be taken seriously as a candidate nor would she be endorsed by any party. She is the least of any political worries.

Vikingwoman wrote:

I think anyone of any significant intelligence knows Sarah Palin does not have the capacity in any form to be the President. She would never be taken seriously as a candidate nor would she be endorsed by any party. She is the least of any political worries.

Luckily the right wasn't inspired to vote someone into office that they knew so little about... and certainly wouldn't now.

Palin would have been a better VP than biden.

and if my son was getting beat up by 4 guys breaking his ribs, i would have done more than scream. MOst good parents would

funny how 6 years later the left still gets thier panties in a wad over palin

the left has voted in dumbasses, drunks, crooks and murderers

the left doesnt want to talk about thier FAILED elected president

so they focus on palin lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

1) She's stupid.

2) She's incoherent.

3) She's stupid.

4) There are people stupid enough to vote for her.

Floridatexan wrote:
1) She's stupid.

2) She's incoherent.

3) She's stupid.

As there were the same ilk voting for Oblamer.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
1) She's stupid.

2) She's incoherent.

3) She's stupid.

As there were the same ilk voting for Oblamer.

The really sad part is that she actually had much more executive experience than obama did.

Sal

Sal

Th Dude wrote:

The really sad part is that she actually had much more executive experience than obama did.

Thank you for exploding the myth that executive experience is the most important qualification for holding elected office.

Sal wrote:
Th Dude wrote:

Thank you for exploding the myth that executive experience is the most important qualification for holding elected office.

What myth? Are you unable to admit the simple truth that experience and a record are important factors for important jobs?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Palin lost all credibility when she quit her governor's job after serving 0.65 of just one term, in order to chase after money. She was not in office long enough to establish any sort of record, and she lusted after greed instead of proving substance.

She is not worth a shit, and this becomes more evident as time travels by. How wingnuts can continue to be attracted to her politically escapes all logic.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Palin lost all credibility when she quit her governor's job after serving 0.65 of just one term, in order to chase after money. She was not in office long enough to establish any sort of record, and she lusted after greed instead of proving substance.

She is not worth a shit, and this becomes more evident as time travels by. How wingnuts can continue to be attracted to her politically escapes all logic.

Lol... who is it that keeps bringing her up? From the results of 08 it would appear she didn't motivate the right.

Vikingwoman

Palin was not emotionally stable and could never have held the office of the Presidency. She is vindictive and narcissistic. After watching interviews of Steve Schmidt, McCain's campaign manager, it was clear this country dodged a bullet by their election loss.

Sal

Sal

Th Dude wrote:
Sal wrote:
Th Dude wrote:

What myth? Are you unable to admit the simple truth that experience and a record are important factors for important jobs?

I said "most important".

Hell, Dubya and Darth Cheney both have loads of executive experience at this point.

Wanna give them the keys to the Oval Office again?

Last edited by Sal on 9/16/2014, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vikingwoman wrote:Palin was not emotionally stable and could never have held the office of the Presidency. She is vindictive and narcissistic. After watching interviews of Steve Schmidt, McCain's campaign manager, it was clear this country dodged a bullet by their election loss.

That first line works very well with hillary as the lead word.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Th Dude wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Palin was not emotionally stable and could never have held the office of the Presidency. She is vindictive and narcissistic. After watching interviews of Steve Schmidt, McCain's campaign manager, it was clear this country dodged a bullet by their election loss.

Hillary's not stupid.

Floridatexan wrote:
Th Dude wrote:

Hillary's not stupid.

I wonder if dogs think cats are smart?

That's the funny thing about intelligence... you can't really appreciate it or quantify it or recognize it unless you have it.

If you don't then it's really just a leap of faith to assign it to someone... usually upon their recommendation.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Th Dude wrote:I wonder if dogs think cats are smart?

That's the funny thing about intelligence... you can't really appreciate it or quantify it or recognize it unless you have it.

If you don't then it's really just a leap of faith to assign it to someone... usually upon their recommendation.

I don't know.  I think slow people can look at brain surgeons, physicists, and astronauts and appreciate and identify the fact that they are all intelligent.

Likewise, it wouldn't take a brain surgeon, physicist, or astronaut to see that Sarah Palin is an idiot.

Question for you, PkrBum.  Did you vote for the McCain/Palin ticket?  

Yes... after swearing to never vote r or d again for president in 2002. I simply couldn't believe obama had the experience to lead the free world... by 2012 the rest of you should've figured that out. I can appreciate that there wasn't really a viable option in your party... and that romney was no better... but to vote again with glee was telling. I was pretty sure nothing mattered but power to the left... but that cinched it. Yea team..!!

Sal

Sal

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008 because I thought he was "the Messiah" or the perfect candidate.

I voted for him because I thought he had the best chance to beat a dangerous, bat-shit insane Republican ticket.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2012 because I thought he was "the Messiah" or had performed his duties in office flawlessly.

I voted for him because I thought he had the best chance to beat a dangerous, bat-shit insane Republican ticket.

If the Republicans put up a sane candidate, I'd be happy to consider him or her, ....

.... but, they don't have any.

Vikingwoman

Th Dude wrote:Yes... after swearing to never vote r or d again for president in 2002. I simply couldn't believe obama had the experience to lead the free world... by 2012 the rest of you should've figured that out. I can appreciate that there wasn't really a viable option in your party... and that romney was no better... but to vote again with glee was telling. I was pretty sure nothing mattered but power to the left... but that cinched it. Yea team..!!

Apparently, we recognized the intelligence in Obama and weren't swayed by trivial matters like who's in power. Some people vote for the good of the country and issues that affect them.

Vikingwoman wrote:
Th Dude wrote:Yes... after swearing to never vote r or d again for president in 2002. I simply couldn't believe obama had the experience to lead the free world... by 2012 the rest of you should've figured that out. I can appreciate that there wasn't really a viable option in your party... and that romney was no better... but to vote again with glee was telling. I was pretty sure nothing mattered but power to the left... but that cinched it. Yea team..!!

Apparently, we recognized the intelligence in Obama and weren't swayed by trivial matters like who's in power. Some people vote for the good of the country and issues that affect them.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

the good for the country

How did that turn out?

LMAO!

FAIL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum