Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This isn't some damn Hillbilly reality show

+7
Markle
Floridatexan
gatorfan
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
Sal
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

2seaoat

To think she could have been vice president.....

http://nypost.com/2014/09/12/palin-family-involved-in-drunken-house-party-brawl-reports/

2seaoat

“Interesting . . . pretty sure you were not traveling and you and family were on the Southside causing chaos. Saw it happen. Don’t fib.”

Sal

Sal

The Thrilla in Wasilla!!

2seaoat

This family was one heartbeat away from being in the white house......oh yea, and a couple million votes.

boards of FL

boards of FL

GOP 2014! When the base is this dumb, everyone is a potential VP candidate!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Amazing! What is scary is that there are posters on this forum (and that other forum of PDF 'exiles') who would vote for Palin in a nanosecond for president, were she to run.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:This family was one heartbeat away from being in the white house......oh yea, and a couple million votes.

And, that faint heartbeat belonged to a rageaholic old man.

Look what that job has done to Obama.

Grandpa McNasty would have left the White House in a pine box.

It'll be fun watching liberals try to distance themselves from military adventurism.

How many will invite obama to a campaign event?

It'll be fun watching liberals try to distance themselves from military adventurism.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Th Dude wrote:It'll be fun watching liberals try to distance themselves from military adventurism.

Lesser of two evils.

2seaoat

The midterms based on historical midterms in the second term of a president are usually huge gains for the other party. It looked this way only six months ago. However, current polling is stunning. It shows Democrats actually have chances in races which were Republican locks. Maybe the President is not as unpopular as some think. A great many Republicans are enjoying the benefits of the Affordable Care Act, and the economic difference from 2008-09 is easily discerned by even the worst Obama haters. I cannot wait for November. It will be an IQ test for America.

38 percent approval rating.....

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:38 percent approval rating.....

Congressional republicans have a 20% approval rating.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/page/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2014/09/09/National-Politics/Polling/question_14519.xml?uuid=5CSqfDfVEeSgIx1h9_MaBQ

gatorfan

boards of FL wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/page/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2014/09/09/National-Politics/Polling/question_14519.xml?uuid=5CSqfDfVEeSgIx1h9_MaBQ

That is ridiculously high.........

Neither party infesting the house deserves even 1%......

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I read that she was on Hannity and offered a "global apology" to the American people...not for the drunken brawl, which was not mentioned, but because...according to her radar...John McCain should have been President.

2seaoat

38 percent approval rating.....

President Obama has the highest low approval number among Presidents in fifty years. For a little context.....President Reagan got as low as 35%....how has history judged him?

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:

Such a cute try. They are not in the Oval Office.

Your desperation is palpable. It is starting to identify who you are.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bush's final approval rating when leaving office was 22%.

2seaoat

Bush's final approval rating when leaving office was 22%.

Its like talking about Babe Ruth and saying haha.....you are third on the all time home run list......brilliant.

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Such a cute try.  They are not in the Oval Office.

Your desperation is palpable.  It is starting to identify who you are.

Obama is not a candidate.  The guys with a 20% approval rating are the ones facing the voters.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Astro wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Such a cute try.  They are not in the Oval Office.

Your desperation is palpable.  It is starting to identify who you are.

Obama is not a candidate.  The guys with a 20% approval rating are the ones facing the voters.

OUCH!! Poor little Herr Markle. So who's desperation is palpable? LOL

its better than having a president who is a member of

the choom gang LOL

You gotta be proud of that! Rolling Eyes

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I thought it was funny when Palin tried to "cover" what happened by putting up a lie on her FaceBook page, saying "We were traveling yesterday....."

Some one who was at the party and witnessed the melee put up a post calling-out her little fib.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I thought it was funny when Palin tried to "cover" what happened by putting up a lie on her FaceBook page, saying "We were traveling yesterday....."

Some one who was at the party and witnessed the melee put up a post calling-out her little fib.

people have altercations in real life.

apparently someone started some stuff with one of thier kids

and he got in the middle of it and got punched

this seems tome as real people. I like real people

I dont think they go around starting fights if thats what your thinking

but at least they dont hang out with communist, american haters and are members of a pot head gang like we have now.

You need to increase your standards.

because as a average hard working american,

id rather have a pro american fist fight than a anti american doobie brother air head

Sal

Sal

Chrissy* wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I thought it was funny when Palin tried to "cover" what happened by putting up a lie on her FaceBook page, saying "We were traveling yesterday....."

people have altercations in real life.

apparently someone started some stuff with one of thier kids

and he got in the middle of it and got punched

this seems tome as real people. I like real people

I dont think they go around starting fights if thats what your thinking

but at least they dont hang out with communist, american haters and are members of a pot head gang like we have now.

You need to increase your standards.

because as a average hard working american,

id rather have a pro american fist fight than a anti american doobie brother air head

Tough to argue with you on this one.

The Palins are white-trash morons, and if anyone on this forum is an expert on white-trash morons, it's certainly you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum