Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The US economy under Obama is putting more people to work and is producing a higher GDP than any other nation in the history of the planet - ALL TIME RECORDS IN BOTH JOBS AND GDP!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Since GOP supporters - Markle, in particular - don't understand how time and numbers work...

http://www.bls.gov/cps/

Total non-farm jobs:  138,989,000  -  ALL TIME RECORD!!!

http://www.bea.gov/national/index.htm#gdp

2013 annual GDP:  $15,710,300,000,000.00  -  ALL TIME RECORD!!!

boards of FL

boards of FL

There are more jobs today than when George Washington was president!!!111

This means that the policies of BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA are far superior to GEORGE WASHINGTON AND ALL OF THE FOUNDING FATEHRS!!11!!!11

GOP 2014!!!1

2seaoat

The polls in the midterms are shocking. Every expert bar none had the senate lost and all governor races going to the Republicans. People are seeing the benefits of the Affordable Care Act, and they are seeing jobs. You can keep trying to beat a dead horse that everything the President does is wrong, but people are starting to understand that in fact this country is being stolen by the 1% who control the Republican Party and their policies. This is shocking. Now the polls should start to tighten up with the Republicans gaining the closer we get to the elections based on historical midterms, but something has fundamentally changed.....I think people are beginning to see that scapegoating a President is pure and simple propaganda, and the reality is that average Americans are beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Tell a lie long enough and repeatedly, you will get some suckers to believe.

You are living proof that this technique does work..... Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Tell a lie long enough and repeatedly, you will get some suckers to believe.

No, he's proof it does work.

He reads a lot of Markle.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

No, he's proof it does work.

He reads a lot of Markle.

How I do love living rent free in your mind!

AND that you are still unable to refute any of my posts! What fun!

2seaoat

Tell a lie long enough and repeatedly, you will get some suckers to believe.

This thread has two stats. Please explain what lie is involved in those stats. The truth is the mid term polls are coming back with shocking numbers.......you kept saying it was going to be a sweep.....that it was going to be a referendum on the President......ooooops....you may get your wish.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Tell a lie long enough and repeatedly, you will get some suckers to believe.

This thread has two stats.  Please explain what lie is involved in those stats.  The truth is the mid term polls are coming back with shocking numbers.......you kept saying it was going to be a sweep.....that it was going to be a referendum on the President......ooooops....you may get your wish.

The Votemaster at electoral-vote.com is currently calling the Senate 50-50, but things can change.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Markle and PaceDog need to markedly step-up their pro-GOP rhetoric in order to swing things their way.....  Razz

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Tell a lie long enough and repeatedly, you will get some suckers to believe.

This thread has two stats.  Please explain what lie is involved in those stats.  The truth is the mid term polls are coming back with shocking numbers.......you kept saying it was going to be a sweep.....that it was going to be a referendum on the President......ooooops....you may get your wish.

Record 92,269,000 Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Matches 36-Year Low

September 5, 2014 - 9:07 AM
By Ali Meyer

Job gains in August fell below 200K to 142,000, well below expectations. The headline unemployment number went from 6.2% to 6.1%. Jun and July numbers were both revised down. The labor participation rate is also down.

The average work week remains unchanged at 34.5 hours per week.

I take no pleasure in being right on this one. I'm sure the White House will spin it as a positive, saying it's not as good as was hoped for, but it's still good. They'll talk about the Q2 GDP, ignoring Q1.

This doesn't bode well for Q3 GDP numbers. I fully expect Q3 GDP to come in at 2% or less, which is in effect negative growth when real inflation is factored in.

This is the way it will stay as long as liberals keep putting headwinds in front of job creation, and making it comfortable for people to be out of work.

2seaoat

Both of you gave two unresponsive answers to very simple questions. Mr. Markle said babyboomers are retiring therefore we cannot have record numbers of people employed, and Pace wants to talk about June figures, but fails to address the question. Scardy catism is becoming the new standard for President Obama bashers.......they are losing badly and getting more desperate as things get better. Who would have thought both of you would run from Boards simple good news........it hurts to see America getting better as we tow the economy out of the ditch where the car was driven by tax cuts for the wealthy, off budget wars, and trickle down economics.......take a deep breath....you always have the midterms.........oooooopppps.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Both of you gave two unresponsive answers to very simple questions.   Mr. Markle said babyboomers are retiring therefore we cannot have record numbers of people employed, and Pace wants to talk about June figures, but fails to address the question.  Scardy catism is becoming the new standard for President Obama bashers.......they are losing badly and getting more desperate as things get better.  Who would have thought both of you would run from Boards simple good news........it hurts to see America getting better as we tow the economy out of the ditch where the car was driven by tax cuts for the wealthy, off budget wars, and trickle down economics.......take a deep breath....you always have the midterms.........oooooopppps.

You have nothing but you continue you little efforts to stir....

How cute.
Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama sets ANOTHER RECORD!

Record 92,269,000 Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Matches 36-Year Low

September 5, 2014 - 9:07 AM
By Ali Meyer

(CNSNews.com) - A record 92,269,000 Americans 16 and older did not participate in the labor force in August, as the labor force participation rate matched a 36-year low of 62.8 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The labor force participation rate has been as low as 62.8 percent in six of the last twelve months, but prior to last October had not fallen that low since 1978.

Read more: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/record-92269000-not-labor-force-participation-rate-matches-36-year-low

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Both of you gave two unresponsive answers to very simple questions.   Mr. Markle said babyboomers are retiring therefore we cannot have record numbers of people employed, and Pace wants to talk about June figures, but fails to address the question.  Scardy catism is becoming the new standard for President Obama bashers.......they are losing badly and getting more desperate as things get better.  Who would have thought both of you would run from Boards simple good news........it hurts to see America getting better as we tow the economy out of the ditch where the car was driven by tax cuts for the wealthy, off budget wars, and trickle down economics.......take a deep breath....you always have the midterms.........oooooopppps.

They want America to badly fail and the misery index to climb to unseen heights. For twisted ideological reasons. Anything if it helps them gain political power.

2seaoat

Mr. Markle.....is stirring happening when I tell you the basis of those numbers is retiring babyboomers who represent the majority of our population. Are you really having difficulty understanding the concept, or are you just frustrated with all the good news. My friend who is in his late fifties just took early retirement because they saved, and he was able to get a cadillac insurance plan which was affordable and not tied to his job. He and his wife have never been happier traveling and enjoying the grandkids........and guess what......he has left the labor force and is under 65, I am only working 20% and I am 62, and all my poker buddies have taken early retirement but three. People who have worked hard and saved have no reason to be tied to a job now that they can get health insurance independent of their employers. The stat represents a great many happy people retiring early. It is not rocket science, but keep using the stat.....it is one more huge success for the President, and my friend who is an Obama hater......he did have to say the Affordable Care Act was the only thing good the President has done......and believe it or not, the Republican strategy for the midterms was to blast Obama Care and tie state level candidates to the President......but like my friend......that has backfired and you do not hear much about Obamacare......because your stats tell the whole story.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

They want America to badly fail and the misery index to climb to unseen heights. For twisted ideological reasons. Anything if it helps them gain political power.

Simply reporting the FACTS which you wish to ignore and bury out of sight. Why are you afraid of reality and the failure of this administration? With an approval rating of 38%, many former believers of the messiah have come to realize that he really was not qualified to be President. He has now given up mid way though his second term to enjoy the perks...while he can.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle.....is stirring happening when I tell you the basis of those numbers is retiring babyboomers who represent the majority of our population.  Are you really having difficulty understanding the concept, or are you just frustrated with all the good news.   My friend who is in his late fifties just took early retirement because they saved, and he was able to get a cadillac insurance plan which was affordable and not tied to his job.  He and his wife have never been happier traveling and enjoying the grandkids........and guess what......he has left the labor force and is under 65, I am only working 20% and I am 62, and all my poker buddies have taken early retirement but three.  People who have worked hard and saved have no reason to be tied to a job now that they can get health insurance independent of their employers.   The stat represents a great many happy people retiring early.  It is not rocket science, but keep using the stat.....it is one more huge success for the President, and my friend who is an Obama hater......he did have to say the Affordable Care Act was the only thing good the President has done......and believe it or not, the Republican strategy for the midterms was to blast Obama Care and tie state level candidates to the President......but like my friend......that has backfired and you do not hear much about Obamacare......because your stats tell the whole story.

If, what you're clinging onto were true, our population would be either steady or declining. Such is not the case now is it?

2seaoat

If, what you're clinging onto were true, our population would be either steady or declining. Such is not the case now is it?

I appreciate you actually thinking and responding in a logical fashion. Yes, your argument would be valid if all age groups had equal populations. The key to understanding what I have been telling you is the population bubble which is extremely skewed when comparing labor participation rates. The babyboomers started reaching 65 in 2011 and we are in a free fall with people leaving the labor market since the affordable care act.

http://www.immersionactive.com/resources/50-plus-facts-and-fiction/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Simply reporting the FACTS which you wish to ignore and bury out of sight.  Why are you afraid of reality and the failure of this administration?  With an approval rating of 38%, many former believers of the messiah have come to realize that he really was not qualified to be President.  He has now given up mid way though his second term to enjoy the perks...while he can.

Pfffffffftttttttt!!!!!! You and PaceDog are beginning to sound like broken records.

The US economy under Obama is putting more people to work and is producing a higher GDP than any other nation in the history of the planet  -  ALL TIME RECORDS IN BOTH JOBS AND GDP!!! Broken-record

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum