Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey seaoat and sal, I want to see this piece of shit dead just like I did the home invader who was shot by the 80 year old victim.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:I've gotta get to bed.  Need plenty of sleep to plan tomorrow's big caper.
Seaoat has inspired me to finally get off my ass and do it.  By god I'm going to figure out how to take a can of sterno and a bag of jiffy pop into a movie theater.  As far as I know,  it will be the first time it's ever been attempted.  lol

I'll help you. Women can take a tote bag in with a small blanket inside the tote to hide all the loot.

Sal

Sal

Wow.

Teens making poor decisions should be summarily executed or have limbs blown off because they're all wearing high priced sneakers, and sporting grills, and tattoos.

lol.

This place is a trip.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Teens making poor decisions

So all stealing from people in wheelchairs amounts to is a "poor decision" no different than a poor decision to play outfield rather than third base.
Yes I agree, this place really is a trip. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

So all stealing from people in wheelchairs amounts to is a "poor decision" no different than a poor decision to play outfield rather than third base.  
Yes I agree,  this place really is a trip.  lol

You never did any risky, dangerous, and even what many would consider criminal stuff in your youth, Bob?

Gawd, I know I did.

I'm just glad no one thought I should be summarily executed or have limbs blown off for being a dumbass.

But, then I wasn't wearing high priced sneaker, nor was I sporting a grill or tattoos.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

Yes I agree,  this place really is a trip.  lol

You never did any risky, dangerous, and even what many would consider criminal stuff in your youth, Bob?

Gawd, I know I did.

I'm just glad no one thought I should be summarily executed or have limbs blown off for being a dumbass.

But, then I wasn't wearing high priced sneaker, nor was I sporting a grill or tattoos.

Stealing from a disabled individual is not a childish prank.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Stealing from a disabled individual is not a childish prank.

Not if you're wearing high priced sneakers and sporting a grill and tattoos.

Fuckin' yard apes ...

... amirite??!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

sal wrote:

I did all sorts of risky and dangerous stuff.  But I never wanted to cause harm to innocent people.  I never in a million years would have ever stolen something from a helpless person in a wheelchair.  And I never wanted to storm into a house and beat up an old man and steal his shit.
And if I had been some rabid animal doing that I should have been dealt with like a rabid animal.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I don't consider grand thief auto to be a childish prank.

2seaoat

Stealing from a disabled individual is not a childish prank

Nor is stealing from a movie theater.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:
Stealing from a disabled individual is not a childish prank

Nor is stealing from a movie theater.
The kids behind the counter deserve $15.00 an hour.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I am now totally convinced that there is absolutely no way to reason with any individual who equates home invasion and stealing computers from people in wheelchairs with carrying snacks into a movie theater.  
To be able to reason  with someone requires the person has some modicum of plain old common sense.  To try to reason with somebody who doesn't have any common sense is just impossible.  

It's exactly like trying to reason with teo about the fake moon landing.  It just aint gonna happen.   lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum