Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

After what we did to captives in the MidEast, why are we surprised at Isis?

+3
2seaoat
QueenOfHearts
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Isis is just saying "it's payback time."

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/25593-please-somebody-just-leak-the-damn-cia-report

Your CIA has already admitted it tortured captives in Iraq and Afghanistan, but the fight goes on about their admission report being released to the public.

What right do we have to be outraged at ISIS?

What goes around comes around ...

Reality.

Screw Amerika Inc.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Wordslinger wrote:Isis is just saying "it's payback time."

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/25593-please-somebody-just-leak-the-damn-cia-report

Your CIA has already admitted it tortured captives in Iraq and Afghanistan, but the fight goes on about their admission report being released to the public.

Reality.

Screw Amerika Inc.

They're not paying us back. They're slaughtering their own people.

2seaoat

The more outrageous they act, the more scared Americans become.....scared Americans make the Oligarchy wealthy and America poor........it is pretty clear who the players are and what the end game is........

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The more outrageous they act, the more scared Americans become.....scared Americans make the Oligarchy wealthy and America poor........it is pretty clear who the players are and what the end game is........

2seaoat, hard as it is for you to understand, ISIS is NOT ACTING.

Yes, it is pretty clear who the players are and what the end game is....
After what we did to captives in the MidEast, why are we surprised at Isis? ClowardPiven

Seaoat if you think life is so bad here why not renounce your citizenship and move to Iraq?

Reality.

Screw Amerika Inc.

Torturing enemy combatants is one thing, but killing innocent children, gunning down people who have surrendered (why anyone would surrender to ISIS is beyond me), beheading reporters....gutless.

You will never know the wealth of info gleaned from some of the stress techniques we used....some as simple as rock and roll music. LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Seaoat if you think life is so bad here why not renounce your citizenship and move to Iraq?

Now that's ironic.  Just the other day seaoat suggested I do the same.  lol

Look, as much as I hate to agree with seaoat, on this one he's right.
This whole isis charade was whipped up to make us all be afraid. It's just like bin laden. The military industrial complex needed a bin laden boogeyman and now they need an isis boogeyman. The truth is it's a religion of peace, not war. There is no more killing going on over there just like there were no WMD's. It's all bullshit and propaganda to make us be afraid and believe the religion of peace will be attacking us any time now.

gatorfan

Reality.

Screw Amerika Inc.

It's YOUR CIA too.

by Bob Today at 8:12 am
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Seaoat if you think life is so bad here why not renounce your citizenship and move to Iraq?

Now that's ironic. Just the other day seaoat suggested I do the same. lol

Look, as much as I hate to agree with seaoat, on this one he's right.
This whole isis charade was whipped up to make us all be afraid. It's just like bin laden. The military industrial complex needed a bin laden boogeyman and now they need an isis boogeyman. The truth is it's a religion of peace, not war. There is no more killing going on over there just like there were no WMD's. It's all bullshit and propaganda to make us be afraid and believe the religion of peace will be attacking us any time now.
-----
Hitting that bong early
Huh?

Would reality include running aid and arms to them in syria?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Reality.

Screw Amerika Inc.

Torturing enemy combatants is one thing, but killing innocent children, gunning down people who have surrendered (why anyone would surrender to ISIS is beyond me), beheading reporters....gutless.

You will never know the wealth of info gleaned from some of the stress techniques we used....some as simple as rock and roll music. LOL

somebody please explain to me the difference in ethics or morality between an Isis beheader and Pacedog who confesses here that our torture of captives was "productive."

If a group invaded your home and abducted/killed your innocent family and you were able to capture one...

what would you do?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Hitting that bong early
Huh?

Speaking of bongs,  that brings up another pet peeve of mine.  And that's this legalizing narcotics thing.  Two states have now legalized narcotics and more are to come.  This is not just a coincidence.  The same military industrial complex run by the semi-retired cowh is behind this too.  It wants to feed narcotics to as many of us as it can so we'll all become paranoid and believe all this propaganda bullshit about isis and the religion of peace.
It's the worst kind of racism.  the cowh and the complex want to turn all of us into racists and islamaphobes.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:The more outrageous they act, the more scared Americans become.....scared Americans make the Oligarchy wealthy and America poor........it is pretty clear who the players are and what the end game is........

Just look at the post below yours. Markle is afraid of two obscure academics who published a couple of books together decades ago. Cloward died years ago, and if I were Francis Piven, I would be laughing my ass off.

I had never even heard of Cloward-Piven until the wingnuts started ranting about it on this forum. Piven needs to thanks Glen Beck for stirring the pot and bringing her ideas back to the forefront.

The fear-factor in some folks reaches hysterical levels and is very amusing.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Th Dude wrote:If a group invaded your home and abducted/killed your innocent family and you were able to capture one...

what would you do?

If I say what I'd wanna do, seaoat and sal will say I'm a racist and a john wayne wannabee. So instead I'll say I would turn the other cheek and try to introduce the perp to Jesus. lol

Even Jesus has his limits. Just read about what he did to the money changers and such who were in the outer part
Of the temple.

Bob wrote:
Th Dude wrote:If a group invaded your home and abducted/killed your innocent family and you were able to capture one...

what would you do?

If I say what I'd wanna do, seaoat and sal will say I'm a racist and a john wayne wannabee. So instead I'll say I would turn the other cheek and try to introduce the perp to Jesus. lol

As long as they target innocents... I don't give a damn what means are used to defeat them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Th Dude wrote:
As long as they target innocents... I don't give a damn what means are used to defeat them.

Now you've done it. Seaoat will say you're two things.
1. A racist
2. A scaredy cat.

lol

2seaoat

Geopolitical realist cannot afford to be scardy cats......there are real dangers in the global scene. Terrorism is one of those. However, this naive idea tha ISIS or Al Queda cannot strike the US is absurd. They can. The question is what does being scared and over reacting have to do with lessening that threat?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Even Jesus has his limits. Just read about what he did to the money changers and such who were in the outer part
Of the temple.

What you just read about Jesus is total bullshit. It wasn't "money changers" with whom he conflicted -- they were Hebrew rabbis who were collecting the payments made by gentiles who wanted to convert to Judaism. Jesus was a great evangelist who claimed there should be no money exchanged for converting to Judaism. The rabbis sent most of the cash to the Roman governor. But what the hell should you expect from an early Christian writer who was penning his version of the story some 300 years after Jesus was allegedly crucified.

You redneck Christians really need to separate fiction from history ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum