Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Semi-retired President Obama BLAMES OTHERS AGAIN! The World Is In A Mess, Not Because of Me But Because of SOCIAL MEDIA!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

You just can't make these things up. Does HE ever take blame for anything? If he misses a putt, does he blame the hole for moving?

Semi-retired President Obama BLAMES OTHERS AGAIN! The World Is In A Mess, Not Because of Me But Because of SOCIAL MEDIA!

Obama: Everything Just Seems Bad Because of Social Media
by Jonathan Strong 29 Aug 2014

At a Democratic National Committee fundraiser in New York Friday, President Obama attributed people's pervasive sense the world is falling apart to “social media.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/29/Obama-Everything-Just-Seems-Bad-Because-Of-Social-Media

Or, if my Progressive Friend Prefer:

www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/29/Obama...
Aug 29, 2014 · At a Democratic National Committee fundraiser in New York Friday, President Obama attributed people's pervasive sense the world is …
OBAMA: 'Everything Seems Bad Because of Social Media ...

clashdaily.com/2014/08/obama-everything-seems-bad...
12 hours ago
Aug 30, 2014 · Poor Obama. I think he probably means, “More people notice when I don’t know what I’m doing now because of social media.” Check it out…
politix.topix.com/story/u29509-obama-everything-just-seems-bad...
Critics Slam Obama's Plans to Attend Wedding of MSNBC Host Alex Wagner to White House Chef R Load more articles
Obama: Everything Just Seems Bad Because of Social Media ...
pamelageller.com/2014/08/obama-everything-just...
19 hours ago
Obama somehow manages to ignore the pile-up millions of bodies in Iraq, Syria, Nigeria, CAR etc and insists that you do too in the cause of Islam.
rendevouswithdestiny.blogspot.com/2014/08/obama...
7 hours ago
Aug 30, 2014 · Obama: Everything Just Seems Bad Because of Social Media. by Jonathan Strong. Aug 29, 2014 3:28 PM PT. At a Democratic National Committee …
www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3198686/posts?page=43
Aug 29, 2014 · Skip to comments. Obama: Everything Just Seems Bad Because of Social Media Breibart - Big Government ^ | 8-29-2014 | Jonathan Strong Posted on …
Obama: Everything Just Seems Bad Because Of Social Media ...
regator.com/p/265358108/obama_everything_just_seems_bad_because_of...
View this blog post and others related to: Social Media. ... Obama: Everything Just Seems Bad Because Of Social Media. 3 hours ago Politics / US Politics: Big …
Obama: Everything Just Seems Bad Because Of Social Media ...
www.onenewspage.com/n/US/750l0likp/Obama-Everything-Just-Seems-Bad...
Obama: Everything Just Seems Bad Because Of Social Media: Barack Obama Friday, 29 August 2014 (4 hours ago) At a Democratic National Committee fundraiser in New …

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Semi-retired President Obama BLAMES OTHERS AGAIN!  The World Is In A Mess, Not Because of Me But Because of SOCIAL MEDIA! Nothin11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Semi-retired President Obama BLAMES OTHERS AGAIN!  The World Is In A Mess, Not Because of Me But Because of SOCIAL MEDIA! Nothin11

And you do it so well too!

Semi-retired President Obama BLAMES OTHERS AGAIN!  The World Is In A Mess, Not Because of Me But Because of SOCIAL MEDIA! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwYkh9D5VDlA3NoHCls373z0BsYVhtshey2LhknHea32z93DBjeA

That damned 1st Amendment is such problem for the current president.

If we could just do away with the 1st Amendment the social media wouldn't be such a pain in the behind!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile

It's interesting that govt dislikes transparency whether it's a theocratic autocracy or the leader of the free world.

We've made a big mistake allowing local powers to progress into a bloated central govt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum