Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLORIDATEXAN hour is playing at 1600 Penn Ave- no strategy to fight JV team ISIS

+2
Sal
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/28/why-obama-backed-off-more-isis-strikes-his-own-team-couldn-t-agree-on-a-syria-strategy.html

What a sad sack bunch of losers.

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 8/29/2014, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

It sounds like the war drums beat to bomb the same people we were just arming and supporting in syria.

Obama makes military adventurism look so much better than bush did. Yea team..!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

A M A T E U R

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://antiwar.com/blog/2013/09/06/veteran-intelligence-professionals-warn-obama-on-syrian-intel/

Veteran Intelligence Professionals Warn Obama on Syrian Intel
Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity, September 06, 2013

"...There is a growing body of evidence from numerous sources in the Middle East – mostly affiliated with the Syrian opposition and its supporters – providing a strong circumstantial case that the August 21 chemical incident was a pre-planned provocation by the Syrian opposition and its Saudi and Turkish supporters. The aim is reported to have been to create the kind of incident that would bring the United States into the war..."

FT, run along and let the adults converse.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Fix your headline, moron. Some teacher...

And the day you tell me what to do will be the day hell freezes over. Is that clear?

I'm not teaching today and ill post what I want

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Are you "ill"? Never mind; I know the answer.

Sal

Sal

If there's one thing we learned from the Dubya administration, it's that it's always wise to go in guns ablazin' with no plan.

knothead

knothead

Th Dude wrote:It sounds like the war drums beat to bomb the same people we were just arming and supporting in syria.

Obama makes military adventurism look so much better than bush did. Yea team..!!

That you pkr????

ARMCHAIRAMATEUR-OBAMAi

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:If there's one thing we learned from the Dubya administration, it's that it's always wise to go in guns ablazin' with no plan.

The administration of George W. Bush led to peace in Iraq for which the administration of our semi-retired President took credit. Now he wants to pretend that did not happen and the catastrophe is the fault of someone else.

What could be more humiliating and DANGEROUS for us and the rest of the World than for our President, after a YEAR of ISIS, standing up and saying the he has no clue what to do.

Perhaps that is better than for him to "draw another red line" that if someone crosses will result in serious consequences...and then he does...NOTHING.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:If there's one thing we learned from the Dubya administration, it's that it's always wise to go in guns ablazin' with no plan.

The administration of George W. Bush led to peace in Iraq 

You're either a terrible liar or an imbecile. 

Which is it?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

FLORIDATEXAN hour is playing at 1600 Penn Ave- no strategy to fight JV team ISIS Balone15

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Which is it?

ONCE again for you to mull over. THIS administration claimed victory in Iraq. I do love when I push my Progressive good friends to the desperation name calling and childish insults.

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Is45Jwqizc

Keep up the good work.

A real president would have said, "We're putting together a coalition. I can't say when or where ISIS will be confronted, but make no mistake, ISIS will be confronted, and they will be defeated."

Instead we get this weak-kneed, namby-pamby mush.

874 days left until this international nightmare is over.

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:A real president would have said, "We're putting together a coalition. I can't say when or where ISIS will be confronted, but make no mistake, ISIS will be confronted, and they will be defeated."

. . . . and you will lose yet again

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:A real president would have said, "We're putting together a coalition. I can't say when or where ISIS will be confronted, but make no mistake, ISIS will be confronted, and they will be defeated."

It is WORSE than weak-kneed, namby-pamby mush. Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama called a press conference to announce to the world (ISIS was probably listening) that he has no idea what to do to defend our country or help the rest of the world.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The most ardent of the wingnuts must be keeping an Obama countdown calendar.

And the GOP may rinse/recycle Mitt Romney in 2016. See Below:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

The administration of George W. Bush led to peace in Iraq for which the administration of our semi-retired President took credit.  Now he wants to pretend that did not happen and the catastrophe is the fault of someone else.

What could be more humiliating and DANGEROUS for us and the rest of the World than for our President, after a YEAR of ISIS, standing up and saying the he has no clue what to do.

Perhaps that is better than for him to "draw another red line" that if someone crosses will result in serious consequences...and then he does...NOTHING.

You are hilarious.

Sal

Sal

An administration that is taking the time to form a cogent strategy instead of going in half-cocked??

Thank gawd, we have some adults in charge?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

The administration of George W. Bush led to peace in Iraq for which the administration of our semi-retired President took credit.  Now he wants to pretend that did not happen and the catastrophe is the fault of someone else.

You are hilarious.

Life according to Floridatexan.
FLORIDATEXAN hour is playing at 1600 Penn Ave- no strategy to fight JV team ISIS Df4f8708-204d-42e5-bfc3-55ebe71ff22c_zps9ea3aae1

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Which is it?

ONCE again for you to mull over.  THIS administration claimed victory in Iraq.  I do love when I push my Progressive good friends to the desperation name calling and childish insults.

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
-  Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going?  How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President?  Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities.  Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Is45Jwqizc

Keep up the good work.

I don't give a flying fuck what anyone said about Iraq, you pathetic propagandist. 

The disaster in Iraq and the region is the direct result of what Dubya did there. 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://consortiumnews.com/2014/08/27/forgetting-cheneys-legacy-of-lies/

Forgetting Cheney’s Legacy of Lies
August 27, 2014

The neocons – aided by their “liberal interventionist” allies and the U.S. mainstream media – are building new “group thinks” on the Middle East and Ukraine with many Americans having forgotten how they were duped into war a dozen years ago, writes ex-CIA analyst Ray McGovern.

By Ray McGovern

"As the world marks the centennial of World War I, the guns of August are again being oiled by comfortable politicians and the fawning corporate media, both bereft of any sense of history. And that includes much more recent history, namely the deceitful campaign that ended up bringing destruction to Iraq and widened conflict throughout the Middle East. That campaign went into high gear 12 years ago with a preview in late August before the full-scale rollout in September.

On Aug. 26, 2002, Vice President Dick Cheney – who remains something of a folk hero on Fox News – formally launched the lies leading to the U.S.-UK attack on Iraq seven months later. And on Aug. 30, 2013, another late-summer pitch was made for war on Syria, which came within 20 hours of a major U.S. aerial assault after Secretary of State John Kerry claimed falsely – no fewer than 35 times – to “know” that the Syrian government was responsible for using sarin nerve gas in an attack outside Damascus on Aug. 21, 2013.

Unlike 12 years ago, however, when the Pentagon was run by Field Marshal Donald Rumsfeld and the military martinets who called themselves generals but danced to his tune, war with Syria was averted last year when Joint Chiefs Chairman Martin Dempsey talked sense into President Barack Obama who was on the verge of bending to the Cheney-esque hawks still perched atop the U.S. State Department.
Now, in late August 2014, as if to mark Cheney’s day of deceit a dozen Augusts ago, the Washington Post editorialized: “Stepping back into the fray: Stopping the Islamic State will require ‘boots on the ground.’” As is its custom, the Post offered no enlightenment on what motivates jihadists to do unspeakably evil things – in other words, “why they hate us” – or why Gulf allies of the U.S. fund them with such largesse..."

FLORIDATEXAN hour is playing at 1600 Penn Ave- no strategy to fight JV team ISIS Cheney-gun

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:

I don't give a flying fuck what anyone said about Iraq, you pathetic propagandist. 

The disaster in Iraq and the region is the direct result of what Dubya did there. 

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I'm not teaching today and ill post what I want

What kind of screwy school board would keep a teacher on the payroll who can't write a complete sentence or spell?

" . . ill post what I want."

"ill?"

And you get paid to teach?  What school please, I want to complain ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum