Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where were the soldier cops at Bundy Ranch?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Ferguson:  Thousands of black protestors (most of them peaceful) are faced by combat-clad cops complete with assault rifles and up-armored vehicles.  Cop snipers with scoped rifles scan the crowd, settling on likely targets ... The next morning Ferguson's whacko police chief praises his men's "restraint."

At Bundy Ranch, a few hundred armed whites face down a greatly outnumbered collection of federal officers, who retreat.

Like I said, racism is our achille's heel.

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/25418-where-were-the-soldier-cops-at-bundy-ranch

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Ferguson:  Thousands of black protestors (most of them peaceful) are faced by combat-clad cops complete with assault rifles and up-armored vehicles.  Cop snipers with scoped rifles scan the crowd, settling on likely targets ...  The next morning Ferguson's whacko police chief praises his men's "restraint."

At Bundy Ranch, a few hundred armed whites face down a greatly outnumbered collection of federal officers, who retreat.  

Like I said, racism is our achille's heel.

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/25418-where-were-the-soldier-cops-at-bundy-ranch

Are you stoned?

You're racist against cows? Really?

So you are saying that there are no white protesters in Ferguson?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

That's the best you two racists can do? LOL!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:That's the best you two racists can do?  LOL!

I'm sure you think you have a clever point, mind sharing what it is?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:That's the best you two racists can do?  LOL!

I'm sure you think you have a clever point, mind sharing what it is?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum