Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZO's take on Ferguson. Progressive cities are dangerous places to live.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

No debate on this issue. But my Progressive Democrat friends will dispute it just the same. Oh, and call it RACISM.

Zo's take on Ferguson: Progressive cities are dangerous places to live.

2seaoat

When the British oppressed and exploited our citizens, Colonist vandalized by throwing tea in Boston's harbor, or throwing snowballs at British Troops......as I posted a week ago.....it will take violence or it will take a boycott of St. Louis County by sports and business until changes take place. There will be a civil rights indictment, and eventually the SA will file charges......reluctantly.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle,

You badly overuse the word "progressive".

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:
When the British oppressed and exploited our citizens, Colonist vandalized by throwing tea in Boston's harbor, or throwing snowballs at British Troops......as I posted a week ago.....it will take violence or it will take a boycott of St. Louis County by sports and business until changes take place.   There will be a civil rights  indictment, and eventually the SA will file charges......reluctantly.

And, you STILL do not know if charges are merited. In fact, they are far less likely now that many of your "eye-witnesses" have proven to have LIED.

AGAIN, if the officer did break any laws, he must be prosecuted. But NOT because people are rioting in the streets.

2seaoat

And, you STILL do not know if charges are merited. In fact, they are far less likely now that many of your "eye-witnesses" have proven to have LIED.

AGAIN, if the officer did break any laws, he must be prosecuted. But NOT because people are rioting in the streets.

indictment to follow.......you keep grasping for straws.....you got nothing.....I have certainty.........wisdom is earned, and it rarely is cut or pasted.

ZO's take on Ferguson.  Progressive cities are dangerous places to live. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLVzMGdOWv6Sb4xMZ-VyXgkUjrs3kR0zdtaa3KAVRteImS7-A9

Perhaps all the businesses not owned by black people in Ferguson, MO. should close their doors and sell out since the incident is being taken out on them.

The white guys and gals on the Ferguson, MO. police force should put in for transfers to a more color appropriate district also since they're being called murderers prior to any trial.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7-F4sxpmWo

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum