Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witness #10 -- the witness the Ferguson prosecutor pushed to the Grand Jury is a racist.

+3
Sal
KarlRove
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The Grand Jury was led astray by the prosecutor, and justice doesn't exist in Ferguson -- if it ever did.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/25/1347479/-The-Wilson-Witness-who-corroberates-the-Charge-wrote-Racist-Journal-Entries?detail=email#

This is the witness who under her initial questioning by the District Attorney reported she was 100 yards distant from the unarmed Mr. Brown at the time of his execution by the frightened white cop. Then, more than a month later when the Prosecutor foisted her in front of the Grand Jury, she reported she was 50 yards from the action, and that when Brown turned to face Wilson again after running away and being shot at, he didn't have his hands up and he balled his fists and came at Wilson "full charge."

This is the only witness McCulloch touted during his press conference diatribe.

Several black witnesses corroborated each other's testimony -- claiming Brown had his hands up, was walking back towards the angry white cop, and was yelling that he had no gun and for the cop to stop shooting.

McCulloch (not sure of the spelling of his name) disregarded these witnesses by burying them among many others he didn't favor.

The Grand Jury was mislead by the Prosecutor and the investigation was a sham.

What else would anyone expect from a white district attorney from Missouri who's cop father was killed on duty by a black assailant?

The people of Ferguson are chanting No Justice -- No Peace.

Yes world -- this is how things are in America, the land of the free.

Reality.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Whiner

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:Whiner

You wanna see a whiner?

See pkrbum's last ten posts!

lmao

Oh... I come to an agreement with what I thght was a man... and he punks out and welches... but I'm the whiner?

Lol... you wussies have a funny sense of what is manly... or honorable. Leftists live in bazaaroworld.

The Dude

The Dude

PkrBum wrote:Oh... I come to an agreement with what I thght was a man... and he punks out and welches... but I'm the whiner?

Lol... you wussies have a funny sense of what is manly... or honorable. Leftists live in bazaaroworld.

You know that deal never worked here, there or at the crossroads pkbum

The Dude

The Dude

Wordslinger wrote:The Grand Jury was led astray by the prosecutor, and justice doesn't exist in Ferguson -- if it ever did.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/25/1347479/-The-Wilson-Witness-who-corroberates-the-Charge-wrote-Racist-Journal-Entries?detail=email#

This is the witness who under her initial questioning by the District Attorney reported she was 100 yards distant from the unarmed Mr. Brown at the time of his execution by the frightened white cop.  Then, more than a month later when the Prosecutor foisted her in front of the Grand Jury, she reported she was 50 yards from the action, and that when Brown turnned to face Wilson again after running away and being shot at, he didn't have his hands up and he balled his fists and came at Wilson "full charge."

This is the only witness McCulloch touted during his press conference diatribe.

Several black witnesses corroborated each other's testimony -- claiming Brown had his hands up, was walking back towards the angry white cop, and was yelling that he had no gun and for the cop to stop shooting.  

McCulloch (not sure of the spelling of his name) disregarded these witnesses by burying them among many others he didn't favor.

The Grand Jury was mislead by the Prosecutor and the investigation was a sham.

What else would anyone expect from a white district attorney from Missouri who's cop father was killed on duty by a black assailant?

Reality.

You know knife. Fighter some things are above knives, they can't be cut like a piece of meat.....like the shadows in the corner when there's no light to cast, or on a two edged bannister rail....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Whiner

Oh. Ouch! golly, you really know how to respond cleverly.

Gosh I love butchering republicans!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Here's a little more fuel for the fire:

"Lawrence O’Donnell followed up by poking holes in the testimony of the only witness McCulloch specifically quoted in his press conference, imbued with all the trust he scornfully denied to everyone else.

“There is no real reason to believe officer wilson’s story that Michael Brown was charging at him, but even if you do believe it, there is certainly no reason to believe that Officer Wilson could not have easily avoided being tackled by someone who’s been hit by four of his bullets,” O’Donnell pointed out—which, again, is precisely the sort of thing that a prosecutor’s cross-examination should have made obvious. “You don’t have to be an NFL running back to avoid that tackle.” But then O’Donnell moved on to his main point—was there any credible evidence supporting Wilson’s claim of this most improbable, suicidal charge? “That is one of the most important questions in this case,” he said, and then played a clip from McCulloch’s press conference, “One described his movement toward Officer Wilson as ‘a full charge.’”

“That was District Attorney Bob McCulloch mentioning the only witness who he thought worthy of quoting in his nationally televised announcement,” O’Donnell said. This witness, identified as Witness #10, must have given the most consistent, unvarying testimony in order to meet McCulloch’s standards, O’Donnell noted. But that was not the case in two important respects, where testimony changed between the initial interview with county police on August 11, and the grand jury testimony on September 23.

First, the witness changed testimony about where Brown was walking, “I seen the two young guys walkin’ down the street on the same sidewalk that I was on,” the witness said on Aug 11, an account at odds with everyone else. Six weeks later, the grand jury heard a different account. “I seen Mike Brown and his friend were walking down the street, closer to the curb, not on the sidewalk,” the witness said in September. Second, the witness dramatically changed testimony about where he was—saying he was 100 yards away on Aug 11 but only 50 to 75 yards away on September 23.

Even a witness 50 yards away is hardly in the best position to know what was going on—several others where only a few dozen feet away. And what was the corroborating testimony this witness provided? He said that Michael Brown made some unspecified body gesture—but not a gesture of surrender: “He did turn. He did some sort of body gesture. I’m not sure what it was, but I know it was a body gesture, and I could say for sure, he never put his hands up after he did his body gesture, he ran towards the officer full charge.”

What body gesture? “I’m not sure.” What? WHAT??? That’s the best witness McCulloch can come up with? A man who was 100 yards away when interviewed just days after the incident, and then 50 to 75 yards away six weeks later? Who saw a gesture, but doesn’t know what it was, only what it wasn’t? REALLY???

Once again, these are just the sorts of contradictions that an aggressive cross-examination would bring out. But instead they were buried—in plain sight, as it now turns out.

These are just a few of the glaring problems with the grand jury process. Many more will almost certainly come to light in the days ahead, because the entire enterprise was so blatantly conceived to bury the truth, rather than to struggle towards it. It’s a very old story, as old as the American justice system, really. We’re still struggling to get the justice part right.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I'm looking for some investors. I'd like to manufacture and distribute pistol and rifle targets with Darren Wilson's face imprinted. They should sell well for a few months, I'd think. Mr. Wilson will be so busy I doubt he'll complain.

The Dude

The Dude

Wordslinger wrote:I'm looking for some investors.  I'd like to manufacture and distribute pistol and rifle targets with Darren Wilson's face imprinted.  They should sell well for a few months, I'd think.  Mr. Wilson will be so busy I doubt he'll complain.  

There you go that's the game...money for something...nothing's free...
There are deals to be made

The Dude wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Oh... I come to an agreement with what I thght was a man... and he punks out and welches... but I'm the whiner?

You know that deal never worked here, there or at the crossroads pkbum

I think it'd be fair to know who I'm conversing with... if we've had conversations.

Vikingwoman

He changed his mind. You probably caught him in a moment before he actually thought about the ramifications of allowing any of you twisted conservatives any power. He made a good decision. You're a whiner.

Vikingwoman wrote:

He changed his mind. You probably caught him in a moment before he actually thought about the ramifications of allowing any of you twisted conservatives any power. He made a good decision. You're a whiner.

Then you have no ethics either... no sense of fair play... no ability to stand on your convictions. You are clay.

Are we all free to play by the same set of rules?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:The Grand Jury was led astray by the prosecutor, and justice doesn't exist in Ferguson -- if it ever did.

[...]

Reality.

Witness #10 -- the witness the Ferguson prosecutor pushed to the Grand Jury is a racist. AnimatedLaughterPink

Who could make these things up?

Wordslinger and 2seaoat are now 2 peas in a pod. They have the same, goal. Having nothing to add, they enjoy simply stirring the pot.

Witness #10 -- the witness the Ferguson prosecutor pushed to the Grand Jury is a racist. Stirthepot-1

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

[...]

Reality.

Witness #10 -- the witness the Ferguson prosecutor pushed to the Grand Jury is a racist. AnimatedLaughterPink

Wordslinger and 2seaoat are now 2 peas in a pod.  They have the same, goal.  Having nothing to add, they enjoy simply stirring the pot.

Witness #10 -- the witness the Ferguson prosecutor pushed to the Grand Jury is a racist. Stirthepot-1

One of the top subjects for TV news today is the discrepancies the AP has found in the Ferguson Grand Jury document packet. That's new. Pretending that the Grand Jury investigation was fair and not manipulated by McCulloch, is bullshit and old bullshit at that. You've had a tough week, what with Benghazi, Obama kicking the republicans over immigration, and now white Missouri non-justice being exposed.

Go for another cliche graphic Herr Markle, since you really do have nothing to say.

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Then you have no ethics either... no sense of fair play... no ability to stand on your convictions. You are clay.

Oh contrare' foolish one. He stood for his convictions. He realized it was a mistake and didn't go for a spur of the moment bad decision. That takes courage.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Oh contrare' foolish one. He stood for his convictions. He realized it was a mistake and didn't go for a spur of the moment bad decision. That takes courage.

Ignorant one, can you at least get the quote right when you use it?

It's " au contraire ".

http://www.wordsmith.org/words/au_contraire.html

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

[...]

Reality.

Wordslinger and 2seaoat are now 2 peas in a pod.  They have the same, goal.  Having nothing to add, they enjoy simply stirring the pot.

One of the top subjects for TV  news today is the discrepancies the AP has found in the Ferguson Grand Jury document packet.  That's new.  Pretending that the Grand Jury investigation was fair and not manipulated by McCulloch, is bullshit and old bullshit at that.  You've had a tough week, what with Benghazi, Obama kicking the republicans over immigration, and now white Missouri non-justice being exposed.

Go for another cliche graphic Herr Markle, since you really do have nothing to say.

The accuracy of Wordslinger's source is always impeccable as is their character.

Witness #10 -- the witness the Ferguson prosecutor pushed to the Grand Jury is a racist. DailyKOSWeinerPresseraFake-1

And the character of his source...which is typical Wordslinger.

Witness #10 -- the witness the Ferguson prosecutor pushed to the Grand Jury is a racist. DailyKosFetusParasite

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

[...]

Reality.

One of the top subjects for TV  news today is the discrepancies the AP has found in the Ferguson Grand Jury document packet.  That's new.  Pretending that the Grand Jury investigation was fair and not manipulated by McCulloch, is bullshit and old bullshit at that.  You've had a tough week, what with Benghazi, Obama kicking the republicans over immigration, and now white Missouri non-justice being exposed.

The accuracy of Wordslinger's source is always impeccable as is their character.

Witness #10 -- the witness the Ferguson prosecutor pushed to the Grand Jury is a racist. DailyKOSWeinerPresseraFake-1

That's really mean, Herr Markle!! Not once has anyone here seen me quote from Mein Kampf. Talk about sources!! LOL

And the character of his source...which is typical Wordslinger.

Witness #10 -- the witness the Ferguson prosecutor pushed to the Grand Jury is a racist. DailyKosFetusParasite

Vikingwoman

KarlRove wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

It's " au contraire ".  

Sal's right. The butt hurt s really strong on this one.LOL!

KarlRove

KarlRove

Vikingwoman wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

It's " au contraire ".  

Sal's right. The butt hurt s really strong on this one.LOL!

Still ignorant

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

These fools want to run the country on emotions and feelings....using condemnation of those that don't agree with their stupidity. Like saying we think of Mexicans like little brown bags of dirt and crap like that. I think of them as lawbreakers, invaders and a lot of them are criminals FELONS ! Most are just people and deserve to be treated properly but returned across the border to apply for citizenship properly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum