Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

America's greatest weakness is its racism!

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

In the war of 1812, a British fleet conquered Virginia and Washington DC, and burned the White House and much of the capital.

Heavily involved in war with France in Europe, the British could only spare a few thousand troops for their payback for our invading and burning of York (later Toronto).

So they offered freedom to any African-American slaves who would join their attack, in the roles of guides, pilots and spies. The response by black slaves was much more than the British had anticipated -- and an entire Brigade of Black Marines was armed and utilized to overwhelm the colonists surrounding Washington DC.

Later the freed black slaves were rewarded by being taken to Trinidad, where their descendants are still known as the Mericans.

We desperately try to appear to be the land of freedom and equality to the rest of the world -- but they don't miss the TV coverage of race riots like those now taking place in Ferguson. And they see the truth.

We weren't ready for a black President, not by a long shot. And racism is still our greatest flaw . .. and indeed may lead to the destruction of what could have been a true land of equality.

And, considering the history of our racism, it's clear that enough Americans support and like racial separation, that we may never overcome it.

Reality. Sad reality.

2seaoat

The first step in solving a problem is recognizing there is a problem. For ten years I have listened to people tell me it is not a problem. Until there is recognition, intelligence, and empathy, there will never be a solution. The release of the video was an intentional act by the SA to portray the victims of a broken system in St. Louis County as animals..........this has been the most obvious acts of racism you will see on prime time, and yet there are more and more people recognizing the problem, and praying for real justice and equality......something everyone of our ancestors came to this country seeking. We are a good people. Evil will lose, and good will prevail.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:The first step in solving a problem is recognizing there is a problem.  For ten years I have listened to people tell me it is not a problem.  Until there is recognition, intelligence, and empathy, there will never be a solution.  The release of the video was an intentional act by the SA to portray the victims of a broken system in St. Louis County as animals..........this has been the most obvious acts of racism you will see on prime time, and yet there are more and more people recognizing the problem, and praying for real justice and equality......something everyone of our ancestors came to this country seeking.  We are a good people.   Evil will lose, and good will prevail.

I agree ... but with one proviso: Only if we -- all of us -- want to survive.

2seaoat

I agree ... but with one proviso: Only if we -- all of us -- want to survive.

I am not in agreement that our situation is that dire. I watch kids, and frankly the most stunning area I am seeing change is among babyboomers who are retiring and are dating other races. I have never seen so many 65 year old and older men dating sixty something black women. It is something I just did not see the last thirty years of my life.

My son married into a family of five girls. His wife is the oldest, but the baby of the five daughters had a child by a black father who is now in prison. My grandson is the same age as his black cousin. My son spends about 20 hours spending times with the boys each week with both of them together. The mother is immature and frankly lost, yet my son is providing steady parent time with his nephew. I am very proud of my son. The cycle of racism cannot be eliminated in a generation, and it may take many generations. It will take efforts by white and black to find commonality. However, a child in your family.......well small steps.......truth, and justice, and this country will never be better in the future. Diverse, strong, and fair.

Markle

Markle

Not true but then the truth and facts have never been something of concern to my Progressive good friends.

However, race and religious relations have gotten far worse, intentionally, by the actions of semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama. The messiah of the same Progressives.

Shocking Audio Obama has to Redistribute WHITE Suburbia’s Wealth for both His and Our Salvation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHxH5aUMQ0Q

Obama Says--White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFNQBTOVF4o

OBAMA SAYS CONSTITUTION DEEP FLAW CONTINUES TODAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11OhmY1obS4

Barack Obama's mentor Hillary ain’t never been called a ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAYe7MT5BxM

GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo

Jeremiah Wright
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36T1fnIafC0

Obama Appeals Court Nominee - Goodwin Liu - on Reparations for Slavery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgR2I3mvz74

Eric Holder Drops Charges on Black Panthers for Voter Intimidation - Bill O'Reilly Reports
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BemSmTNDxU

Malik Shabazz Reacts to Barack Obama and Rev Wright!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT6CefhYEqo

Van Jones [former Obama Green Czar] blames the white polluters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLzMx3930k4

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Herr Markle disagrees with the following story ... which is very good reason to read it!

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/16/this_has_always_been_america_ferguson_and_our_dangerous_delusions_on_race_and_democracy/?source=newsletter

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Herr Markle disagrees with the following story ... which is very good reason to read it!

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/16/this_has_always_been_america_ferguson_and_our_dangerous_delusions_on_race_and_democracy/?source=newsletter

An OPINION piece from Salon.  Awww...you just can't make these things up.

America's greatest weakness is its racism! LaughingDog

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Herr Markle disagrees with the following story ... which is very good reason to read it!

An OPINION piece from Salon.  Awww...you just can't make these things up.

America's greatest weakness is its racism! LaughingDog

Once again, Herr Markle rejects a political essay that lists dozens of facts, because he doesn't approve of the source. What else would you expect from an admirer of Herr Goebbels? It's interesting that Herr Markle doesn't think racism is still a major, if not the major problem in America. No doubt, wearing his "I'm a loyal American" disguise, Herr Markle loves to stand at attention with his hand over his stomach, whenever he hears The Star Spangled Banner. He should take a close look at the third verse -- where Mr. Key made it clear that escaped slaves would be forcibly returned to their masters in the land of the free, and the home of the brave..

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Here's the story Herr Markle thinks is phony:

Saturday, Aug 16, 2014 07:15 AM CST
This has always been America: Ferguson and our dangerous delusions on race and democracy
We believe we're the world's champion of freedom. In reality, we torture, invade, violate rights, stop and frisk...
Aaron R. Hanlon

Politicians both left and right turn to the troubling doctrine of American exceptionalism to justify unilateral military intervention abroad, but what happens when we turn that dangerous delusion of unbounded moral supremacy against our own citizens on our own soil?

This is what’s happening in Ferguson, Missouri, right now, where it’s clear that the police have made an exception to the modus operandi of rights-based democracy by silencing and arresting journalists, seizing and firing on unarmed and peaceful demonstrators and applying military-grade armaments to do so.

And, lest we forget, they have initiated this armed state of exception to cover up for and suffocate dissent against the gravest rights violation of them all: the police shooting and killing of a fleeing, unarmed black boy, who never received due process for daring to step off the sidewalk.

As the nation and the world watch, horrified, at what’s transpiring in Ferguson, we don’t need to ask whether there’s a racial element in play when an overwhelmingly white police force, strapped to the teeth, is exercising extreme state authority to corral and suppress the reactions of a black community mourning the inexcusable loss of one of their children. But how is it possible for this to happen in a nation that proclaims itself the world’s greatest champion of freedom and democracy?  The answer, in part, is the logic of exceptionalism.

American exceptionalism — perhaps the most prominent of exceptionalist doctrines — is the idea that the U.S. is qualitatively different from and morally superior to the rest of the world, such that it should act and be treated according to its own special set of rules. We’ve seen this kind of logic in action for decades now. It might not be wholly moral to suspend or violate the law and threaten violence against anyone who stands in your path; but if you believe you’re saving the world from communism, terrorism, “rogue states,” dictators, Muslim “extremists,” nuclear threats, or “suspicious persons,” it becomes a lot easier to justify abridgements of rights and abnegation of sacredly held legal and moral codes.

The U.S. government that admits it “tortured some folks” doesn’t generally believe that torture is OK; instead, it made a few exceptions.

The U.S. government — and, I should add, the libertarian right — doesn’t generally believe that it’s OK to wiretap citizens without due process, to execute citizens abroad without due process, or to hold the accused indefinitely without due process; but again, with the right justifications and exigencies in play, they’ve made some exceptions.

The U.S. Constitution doesn’t generally suggest it’s OK to stop and frisk, let alone shoot citizens of any race or creed without reasonable suspicion and cause; but under the “right” circumstances, we make exceptions.

The objective is never to violate rights, compromise sacred principles and murder the innocent; the objective is to “save the world,” which the proponent of exceptionalism sees as a den of iniquity, decaying all around us. The logic of exceptionalism works, then, by falling into and rhetorically reinforcing the delusion that your moral superiority puts you above the laws and customs of everyone else.

We witness in Ferguson a microcosm of this logic, where agents of the state have turned the doctrine of exceptionalism on our own people to justify the suspension of basic civil rights. If basic civil rights dictate due process, black Americans are the exception. If basic civil rights dictate freedom of the press, those journalists arrested for doing their jobs are the exception. If basic civil rights dictate free expression and peaceable assembly, the crowds in Ferguson taking rubber-bullet flack and choking on clouds of tear gas are the exception. The problem with so many exceptions, however, is that they risk becoming the rule.

For this reason it’s crucial that we understand how this logic of exceptionalism works, whether in matters foreign or domestic. The logic of exceptionalism means that someone can always make an exception of you, or of the codes in place meant to protect you. The same groups who rallied behind actual criminal Cliven Bundy’s resistance to the federal government are nowhere to be found after Ferguson police shot unarmed Michael Brown and then all but declared martial law in Ferguson.

The people threatening census workers who show up on their property weren’t protesting when black Arizona professor Ersula Ore was cuffed and slammed to the ground for jaywalking around a construction site.

The most skeptical, rights-aware libertarians remain silent when the world tries to justify the physical assault, strangling and shooting of black Americans by saying they shouldn’t have “resisted arrest” or feared the imposing white man with a gun trying to tackle them for no conceivable reason. “Don’t tread on me,” “Second Amendment solutions” and the occasional “refreshing” of the “tree of liberty” “with the blood of patriots and tyrants” only become slogans of the most extreme and at times violent white resistance, against which the actions of questioning black professors and scared black youths are mild and rational by any axis of comparison.

It would be easy enough to account for this disparity of support for the victims of government overreach by calling it hypocrisy; but it’s bigger than that. This systematic, racial partitioning of who is allowed to resist and keep their life and dignity is the logic of exceptionalism in action.

As the St. Louis County police chief says, “we’ve done everything we can to demonstrate a remarkable amount of restraint.” The only way he could plausibly understand the actions of Ferguson police as remarkably restrained is if he considers his purpose morally and circumstantially exceptional, bigger and more important than the Bill of Rights itself. To believe as much requires a heavy dose of delusion.

end quote - -

Herr Markle has very heavy doses of delusion, available free to one and all.

Reality

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Here's the story Herr Markle thinks is phony:

Saturday, Aug 16, 2014 07:15 AM CST
This has always been America: Ferguson and our dangerous delusions on race and democracy
We believe we're the world's champion of freedom. In reality, we torture, invade, violate rights, stop and frisk...
Aaron R. Hanlon

Politicians both left and right turn to the troubling doctrine of American exceptionalism to justify unilateral military intervention abroad, but what happens when we turn that dangerous delusion of unbounded moral supremacy against our own citizens on our own soil?

This is what’s happening in Ferguson, Missouri, right now, where it’s clear that the police have made an exception to the modus operandi of rights-based democracy by silencing and arresting journalists, seizing and firing on unarmed and peaceful demonstrators and applying military-grade armaments to do so.

And, lest we forget, they have initiated this armed state of exception to cover up for and suffocate dissent against the gravest rights violation of them all: the police shooting and killing of a fleeing, unarmed black boy, who never received due process for daring to step off the sidewalk.

As the nation and the world watch, horrified, at what’s transpiring in Ferguson, we don’t need to ask whether there’s a racial element in play when an overwhelmingly white police force, strapped to the teeth, is exercising extreme state authority to corral and suppress the reactions of a black community mourning the inexcusable loss of one of their children. But how is it possible for this to happen in a nation that proclaims itself the world’s greatest champion of freedom and democracy?  The answer, in part, is the logic of exceptionalism.

American exceptionalism — perhaps the most prominent of exceptionalist doctrines — is the idea that the U.S. is qualitatively different from and morally superior to the rest of the world, such that it should act and be treated according to its own special set of rules. We’ve seen this kind of logic in action for decades now. It might not be wholly moral to suspend or violate the law and threaten violence against anyone who stands in your path; but if you believe you’re saving the world from communism, terrorism, “rogue states,” dictators, Muslim “extremists,” nuclear threats, or “suspicious persons,” it becomes a lot easier to justify abridgements of rights and abnegation of sacredly held legal and moral codes.

The U.S. government that admits it “tortured some folks” doesn’t generally believe that torture is OK; instead, it made a few exceptions.

The U.S. government — and, I should add, the libertarian right — doesn’t generally believe that it’s OK to wiretap citizens without due process, to execute citizens abroad without due process, or to hold the accused indefinitely without due process; but again, with the right justifications and exigencies in play, they’ve made some exceptions.

The U.S. Constitution doesn’t generally suggest it’s OK to stop and frisk, let alone shoot citizens of any race or creed without reasonable suspicion and cause; but under the “right” circumstances, we make exceptions.

The objective is never to violate rights, compromise sacred principles and murder the innocent; the objective is to “save the world,” which the proponent of exceptionalism sees as a den of iniquity, decaying all around us. The logic of exceptionalism works, then, by falling into and rhetorically reinforcing the delusion that your moral superiority puts you above the laws and customs of everyone else.

We witness in Ferguson a microcosm of this logic, where agents of the state have turned the doctrine of exceptionalism on our own people to justify the suspension of basic civil rights. If basic civil rights dictate due process, black Americans are the exception. If basic civil rights dictate freedom of the press, those journalists arrested for doing their jobs are the exception. If basic civil rights dictate free expression and peaceable assembly, the crowds in Ferguson taking rubber-bullet flack and choking on clouds of tear gas are the exception. The problem with so many exceptions, however, is that they risk becoming the rule.

For this reason it’s crucial that we understand how this logic of exceptionalism works, whether in matters foreign or domestic. The logic of exceptionalism means that someone can always make an exception of you, or of the codes in place meant to protect you. The same groups who rallied behind actual criminal Cliven Bundy’s resistance to the federal government are nowhere to be found after Ferguson police shot unarmed Michael Brown and then all but declared martial law in Ferguson.

The people threatening census workers who show up on their property weren’t protesting when black Arizona professor Ersula Ore was cuffed and slammed to the ground for jaywalking around a construction site.

The most skeptical, rights-aware libertarians remain silent when the world tries to justify the physical assault, strangling and shooting of black Americans by saying they shouldn’t have “resisted arrest” or feared the imposing white man with a gun trying to tackle them for no conceivable reason. “Don’t tread on me,” “Second Amendment solutions” and the occasional “refreshing” of the “tree of liberty” “with the blood of patriots and tyrants” only become slogans of the most extreme and at times violent white resistance, against which the actions of questioning black professors and scared black youths are mild and rational by any axis of comparison.

It would be easy enough to account for this disparity of support for the victims of government overreach by calling it hypocrisy; but it’s bigger than that. This systematic, racial partitioning of who is allowed to resist and keep their life and dignity is the logic of exceptionalism in action.

As the St. Louis County police chief says, “we’ve done everything we can to demonstrate a remarkable amount of restraint.” The only way he could plausibly understand the actions of Ferguson police as remarkably restrained is if he considers his purpose morally and circumstantially exceptional, bigger and more important than the Bill of Rights itself. To believe as much requires a heavy dose of delusion.

end quote - -

Herr Markle has very heavy doses of delusion, available free to one and all.

Reality

Posting the whole opinion piece, from salon does not add any validity. More and more desperation and name calling. Why?

I've found that when a site admits that it is Progressive, what they are really saying is that they are beyond Progressive and is, in actuality a Socialist/Communist site. It is what they do best.

From Wiki: Salon is a progressive news website created by David Talbot in 1995 and part of Salon Media Group (OTCQB: SLNM).

From Wiki: About David Talbot: (born September 22, 1951) is an American progressive journalist,author and media entrepreneur. He is the founder and former CEO and editor-in-chief[1] of one of the first web magazines, Salon.com.

I read many posts from Salon, the DailyKOS and The Nation. All must read for my good friend Wordslinger.

That is, I read the articles with FACTS, NOT the imaginative opinion articles.

Not unpredictably the far left Progressives here refuse to do me the same courtesy. Not surprising. I make them so uncomfortable all they do is call me schoolyard names and make childish, feeble to denigrate my factually based posts.

Keep up the great work.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The following paragraph was extracted from a NY Times article of this date:

“I don’t know what the answer is, but there has to be some type of response because it’s only getting worse out there,” Patricia Bynes, a black Democratic committeewoman for Ferguson Township, said on Saturday. “People are fed up with police brutality and police harassment. There is still so much racism and discrimination in this region, ingrained in the business world and the communities. This is what happens when institutional racism continues.”

Reality.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:The following paragraph was extracted from a NY Times article of this date:

“I don’t know what the answer is, but there has to be some type of response because it’s only getting worse out there,” Patricia Bynes, a black Democratic committeewoman for Ferguson Township, said on Saturday. “People are fed up with police brutality and police harassment. There is still so much racism and discrimination in this region, ingrained in the business world and the communities. This is what happens when institutional racism continues.”

Reality.

Send your thank you note to semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama who has done more to divide this country than any other President in modern history.

As you well know, even far left Progressive blacks are fed up with President Obama. What has President Obama done? Higher minority UNEMPLOYMENT and LOWER median income.

What a job!

no stress

no stress

Your feigned concern with black youths being killed in racist crimes would be more believable if you would post the outrage of young black people being killed by young black people as that scenario happens every day in America. Strange that you only come out swinging when a black man is killed by a cop or a other than black assailant. To me, your credibility as someone concerned with racial atrocities diminishes with your every post of white on black crime and diminishes even more with your absence of posts on black on black crime.

2seaoat

Your feigned concern with black youths being killed in racist crimes would be more believable if you would post the outrage of young black people being killed by young black people as that scenario happens every day in America. Strange that you only come out swinging when a black man is killed by a cop or a other than black assailant. To me, your credibility as someone concerned with racial atrocities diminishes with your every post of white on black crime and diminishes even more with your absence of posts on black on black crime.

Pay attention......the intentional war on drugs was the war on black people in America.......Black on Black violence overwhelmingly is related to the drug war. End the drug war and end the insanity. If you were paying attention, Slinger has advocated the same for years. Pay attention and put the weed down.

no stress

no stress

LMAO! You should pay attention seaoat. You are asleep at the wheel until a young black youth is killed by a non black then you go ballistic with post after post of racial this and that. Your absence of posts on black on black murders (of which there are far more) is very telling of your motives for your posts. You dont care about black youth crime, to the contrary you just want to scream the sky is falling everytime a black is killed by a non white. The war on drugs is a war on black people? Maybe...maybe not but that is not the base problem. The disentigration of the family unit when the government replaced the need for dad with entitlements, the failure rate of black youth in schools who then turn to drugs and gangs, the incarceration rate of blacks in this country. These are the issues that most are too shallow to process.....but keep posting on white on black crime which is miniscule. You'll wake up one day.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

no stress wrote:LMAO!  You should pay attention seaoat. You are asleep at the wheel until a young black youth is killed by a non black then you go ballistic with post after post of racial this and that.   Your absence of posts on black on black murders (of which there are far more) is very telling of your motives for your posts. You dont care about black youth crime, to the contrary you just want to scream the sky is falling everytime a black is killed by a non white.  The war on drugs is a war on black people?  Maybe...maybe not but that is not the base problem.   The disentigration of the family unit when the government replaced the need for dad with entitlements, the failure rate of black youth in schools who then turn to drugs and gangs, the incarceration rate of blacks in this country.  These are the issues that most are too shallow to process.....but keep posting on white on black crime which is miniscule.  You'll wake up one day.

What makes you think we aren't outraged by the overt racism, unequal, unfair economic system and the daily crapola that black Americans put up with on a daily basis? The economic and social problems leave little else for young black men to do other than gang-related, drug-related activities -- and of course that leads to black on black crime, black on black poverty, black on black broken families, etc.

But the National Guard isn't called in when 20 or more black men are gunned down by rival gangs in Chicago, etc.

It's too bad you have neither the morality, integrity, or intellect to recognize the difference between a white cop gunning down an unarmed black teenager (or anyone for that matter!) and a black gangster offing another black gangster in a drug war.

What makes this story relevant and front page news is the problem -- militarized police who have become judge and executioners, threaten us all.

Your comments are incredibly shallow, as could be expected from someone who idolizes an actor like the one in your icon.

Reality.

no stress

no stress

I believe that I have been abundantly clear in my previous posts what makes me think that you are not outraged by the other issues. But once again I will put it down for you. ITS YOUR ABSENCE OF POSTS ABOUT THOSE ISSUES YOU FUCKING DOLT !!!!. Nothing about unarmed black schoolkids being caught in crossfires between black youth as if they dont matter because the killer wasnt white! Absolutely nothing about the failure rate of black youth in schools!! Zero posts on any of the issues that I mentioned. Only race baiting posts about a black youth killed by a cop. And seriously, if that were really your cause, you would posts about all people black white red and yellow that are killed by cops while unarmed. There are plenty of these occurances if you bother to look. But no, only the white on black crime so it is blatantly obvious what yhe point of your posts are.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

no stress wrote:I believe that I have been abundantly clear in my previous posts what makes me think that you are not outraged by the other issues.  But once again I will put it down for you.   ITS YOUR ABSENCE OF POSTS ABOUT THOSE ISSUES YOU FUCKING DOLT !!!!.     Nothing about unarmed black schoolkids being caught in crossfires between black youth as if they dont matter because the killer wasnt white!   Absolutely nothing about the failure rate of black youth in schools!!   Zero posts on any of the issues that I mentioned.  Only race baiting posts about a black youth killed by a cop.   And seriously,  if that were really your cause, you would posts about all people black white red and yellow that are killed by cops while unarmed.   There are plenty of these occurances if you bother to look.  But no, only the white on black crime so it is blatantly obvious what yhe point of your posts are.  

Let's assume you wimpy poofter, that I haven't made comments on the issues which you seem to hold so dear.

Get ready kiddo -- where the hell are your comments on them? Gotcha kid.

no stress

no stress

You've gotten no one. I hardly post threads on here at all. Mostly I just show up to see how you shut ins are doing and point out the hypocrisy of the majority of your posts. Lmao

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

no stress wrote:You've gotten no one.   I hardly post threads on here at all.  Mostly I just show up to see how you shut ins are doing and point out the hypocrisy of the majority of your posts.  Lmao

Golly, we sure are grateful for your expertise and helpfulness .... LOL

Wordslinger wrote:

What makes you think we aren't outraged by the overt racism, unequal, unfair economic system and the daily crapola that black Americans put up with on a daily basis? The economic and social problems leave little else for young black men to do other than gang-related, drug-related activities -- and of course that leads to black on black crime, black on black poverty, black on black broken families, etc.

Reality.

The policy was the great society social entitlement... the results are what you lament.

Perhaps humans shouldn't be domesticated and social engineering should be shelved.

Human beings feel satisfaction and pride upon accomplishing things... that's our nature.

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

What makes you think we aren't outraged by the overt racism, unequal, unfair economic system and the daily crapola that black Americans put up with on a daily basis?  The economic and social problems leave little else for young black men to do other than gang-related, drug-related activities -- and of course that leads to black on black crime, black on black poverty, black on black broken families, etc.

Reality.

The policy was the great society social entitlement... the results are what you lament.

Perhaps humans shouldn't be domesticated and social engineering should be shelved.

Human beings feel satisfaction and pride upon accomplishing things... that's our nature.

America's greatest weakness is its racism! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_g_ugiW43MI0T5RC4ydgGHjwLXOWR0dOUOPN_TBWpfhHaYcte

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBmtaFq0kvQ

Smile 

boards of FL

boards of FL

no stress wrote:Your absence of posts on black on black murders (of which there are far more) is very telling of your motives for your posts.

The black murders that you reference are generally viewed as crimes.

The Michael Brown stories are generally not viewed as crimes.

Take a few moments to ponder that and see if you can find and difference that exist between the two scenarios.  This is some seriously complicated stuff here, so take your time.

Just incase anyone wants a glimpse underneath the leftist ideology on display here. Just another means to an end.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist_criminology

boards of FL

boards of FL

It's communism!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum