Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The malice of the wicked is reinforced by the weakness of the virtuous

+2
PkrBum
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Churchill had it right. We can no longer reinforce the wicked. There has to be organized boycotts of all those who support the wicked. Why every Trump property in America does not have peaceful protestors in front of every golf course and hotel in America. Economic pressure on the 1% who flaunt this monster will make a difference, but the simple fact is that the wicked do not rest and they count on the weakness of the virtuous.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Who's virtuous? The proletariat?

"If I believed that force would ever build a better world, I would be a Marxist revolutionary. But I have no more faith in poor men's animalism than in rich men's. And I want no proletarian revolution until the proletariat has demonstrated devotion to reason which the rich, with larger opportunities to cultivate that virtue, have so universally failed to achieve. I favor the underdog against the upperdog, but I favor something better than a dog above both of them."

Deus X

Deus X

Don't Feed The Trolls!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

These quotes illustrate the point.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/edmund_burke_377528

For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing. Simon Wiesenthal
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/simon_wiesenthal_405090

2seaoat

It is the truth. We cannot just sit around and think this wicked man will just disappear. He has set this country back twenty years with his evil racist agenda.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:It is the truth.  We cannot just sit around and think this wicked man will just disappear.  He has set this country back twenty years with his evil racist agenda.

What, specifically, do you propose--besides spewing aphorisms? Got any concrete plans or even ideas or is venting your spleen gonna do it for you?

Republicans have managed to gain control of the majority of State Legislatures and Governorships--and now both Houses of Congress, the Supreme Court and the Executive branch--by doing the hard work at ground level, especially after the 2010 census. It's going to be more of the same unless Democrats wake up and get to work at the local level.

2seaoat

I have ran business tv ads in Paul Ryan's viewing area. I am going to run some ads which are political out of the Rockford NBC affiliate. I simply use a powerpoint display, and have them do the voice over. The ads can be as little as forty bucks for a half minute if you purchase a block for late night talk shows, and I simply want to tie this worms tacit approval of Trump's behavior. A few hundred dollars and I will do my part. I have been writing congressmen and plan to escalate. I was planning on trying to make the dumbest congressman's town hall meeting in the Panhandle, and I will have to get that information to attend. No, I will do what I have done for forty years.

Telstar

Telstar

"AGITATE ! AGITATE!" Frederick Douglass

2seaoat

"AGITATE ! AGITATE!" Frederick Douglass

Then kick some asz.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:I have ran business tv ads in Paul Ryan's viewing area.  I am going to run some ads which are political out of the Rockford NBC affiliate.  I simply use a powerpoint display, and have them do the voice over.   The ads can be as little as forty bucks for a half minute if you purchase a block for late night talk shows, and I simply want to tie this worms tacit approval of Trump's behavior.  A few hundred dollars and I will do my part.  I have been writing congressmen and plan to escalate.  I was planning on trying to make the dumbest congressman's town hall meeting in the Panhandle, and I will have to get that information to attend.   No, I will do what I have done for forty years.

Do you ever get any useful response when you write?  

Here's the next Gaetz town hall info:

The malice of the wicked is reinforced by the weakness of the virtuous K18ZwZB

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Here's his schedule for the Milton area a few days later.

The malice of the wicked is reinforced by the weakness of the virtuous Cantonment_OGD

2seaoat

I have my shots at Northwestern on the 24th. I doubt I will be able to make the 21st unless there is no snow and weather issues which will allow me to leave on 22nd in the morning. It should be interesting.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I get e-mails from him. The last one was a poll about what I want him to do this year. I said, "Quit."

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
I get e-mails from him.  The last one was a poll about what I want him to do this year.  I said, "Quit."

Someone needs to give out signs for the event. Support Matt Gaetz and your local KKK and VOTE MATT GATES and MILO YIANNOPOULOS on the NAMBLA ticket! Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum