Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Governor Rick Perry Indicted for Abuse of Power -- Who's surprised?

+4
knothead
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

The cartels are making about $5,000 per minor refugee they traffic to us... why don't you bleeding hearts run buses.

If the situation is as you say the humanitarian thing to do is for the UN to intervene at the source of the issue... right?

Where were you when President Reagan and President Bush allowed 500k Central Americans into this country and did not deport them as they found a path to citizenship.......you were a grown man.........where were you if up is down and down is up. Hypocrite.

I have a great affinity for central and south americans... I would prefer most of them in lew of those of us who don't produce.

They exhibit more courage than those that constantly call for more societal controls and entitlements from our govt.

A person that would risk their very life deserves the reward of freedom... instead they'll find a society that sheds their liberty one statist solution at a time. You completely ignore an individuals liberties now... you don't see them at all anymore.

Hypocrite.

Secure the border... and then we can talk humanitarian evacuations. That would cut the criminal cartels out of the equation and give us some control over the process. To allow the current system to exist is to enrich cartels and support humanitarian crimes.

Results matter.

2seaoat

Secure the border..

The Immigration bill passed by the senate calls for an additional 20k boots on the ground......if results matter, where has your support been for this bill which clearly would make the border more secure.

You know it will pass if released to the house floor......where is your outrage.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
With all due respect to whatever he said in the Miami debate, he has not shown support for the refugees crossing the Texas border.  It makes me so sad to see my home state destroyed by corruption.  

Please tell us why anyone should show "SUPPORT" for ILLEGAL ALIENS" crossing the Mexican border.

Down is up... Bad is good... Less is more... etc. She not capable of an objective opinion... she just parrots what she's fed.

The bad guys are now any that contest border crossings. The rule of law is now bad... and those that break laws are good.

Logic such as that requires conditioning... I'd say she's had more than most.

I'd say you're a wimp for talking about me instead of to me.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Secure the border..

The Immigration bill passed by the senate calls for an additional 20k boots on the ground......if results matter, where has your support been for this bill which clearly would make the border more secure.

You know it will pass if released to the house floor......where is your outrage.

Secure the border and then we'll discuss immigration reform. That includes a great deal more fencing, drones, border patrol agents, holding facilities and judges.

2seaoat

Secure the border and then we'll discuss immigration reform. That includes a great deal more fencing, drones, border patrol agents, holding facilities and judges.

The bill passed by the senate does that and more.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Secure the border and then we'll discuss immigration reform. That includes a great deal more fencing, drones, border patrol agents, holding facilities and judges.

The bill passed by the senate does that and more.

Don't want anything else until the border is closed. Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama and Eric Holder will just pick and chose what part of the law they want to enforce. Closing the border is not one of them.

Please show us the link to that specific bill.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum