Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

37000 illegal alien children coming to a school district near you

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

....and you will be taxed extra to pay for it as the Feds are not going to put out one extra dime to these states. Miami Dade County is getting the largest batch of these kids. Guess Florida taxpayers can bend over...

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/paul-lagarde/37000-unaccompanied-minors-ready-enroll-us-public-schools

boards of FL

boards of FL

Republicans then:

Republicans now:

PACEDOG#1 wrote:....and you will be taxed extra to pay for it as the Feds are not going to put out one extra dime to these states. Miami Dade County is getting the largest batch of these kids. Guess Florida taxpayers can bend over...

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/paul-lagarde/37000-unaccompanied-minors-ready-enroll-us-public-schools

And in the mind of today's GOP supporter, the country has moved far far to the left since the above debate footage.

2seaoat

37k........how about 500k brought in by President Reagan.....

The chairman of the House immigration subcommittee said today that he expected Congress to approve within the next few weeks legislation that would allow as many as 500,000 Nicaraguan, Guatemalan and Salvadoran refugees to avoid deportation.

Representative Lamar Smith of Texas, the subcommittee chairman, announced on Thursday that the Republican House leadership had agreed to a plan he had drawn up with a fellow Republican, Representative Lincoln Diaz-Balart of Florida.

The plan would allow all Nicaraguans who entered the United States before Dec. 1, 1995, to apply to become legal residents. And it would allow Salvadorans and Guatemalans who entered before 1990 to avoid deportation and seek legal immigrant status.

learn your history and quit the hissy fit.

2seaoat wrote:37k........how about 500k brought in by President Reagan.....

The chairman of the House immigration subcommittee said today that he expected Congress to approve within the next few weeks legislation that would allow as many as 500,000 Nicaraguan, Guatemalan and Salvadoran refugees to avoid deportation.

Representative Lamar Smith of Texas, the subcommittee chairman, announced on Thursday that the Republican House leadership had agreed to a plan he had drawn up with a fellow Republican, Representative Lincoln Diaz-Balart of Florida.

The plan would allow all Nicaraguans who entered the United States before Dec. 1, 1995, to apply to become legal residents. And it would allow Salvadorans and Guatemalans who entered before 1990 to avoid deportation and seek legal immigrant status.

learn your history and quit the hissy fit.

Nicaragua was a communist government that oppressed its people at the time and that is why...I know my HISTORY. I've lived events you have only watched on TV while eating dinner with your family in the comfort of your home.

I don't know where you parsed that info from, but quoting Reagan and then adding in stuff from 1995 doesn't dot the "I" or cross the "T". Reagan wasn't POTUS in 1995, your boy KKKlinton was....

2seaoat

Nicaragua was a communist government that oppressed its people

revisonist history......it was a democratically elected government which we conducted an illegal war, and now with the chaos we created in that country, the very people who encouraged the same, and encouraged 500k avoid deportation now find a great crisis in the dirty little bags of diseased garbage......Moral people pick the right side of moral issues......evil never worries about the same. Good will prevail.

2seaoat wrote:Nicaragua was a communist government that oppressed its people

revisonist history......it was a democratically elected government which we conducted an illegal war, and now with the chaos we created in that country, the very people who encouraged the same, and encouraged 500k avoid deportation now find a great crisis in the dirty little bags of diseased garbage......Moral people pick the right side of moral issues......evil never worries about the same. Good will prevail.

You're FOS again and I will use BOF favorite site to post where you are wrong:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandinista_National_Liberation_Front

........ It was NOT a democratically elected government.......

The Sandinista National Liberation Front (Spanish: Frente Sandinista de Liberación Nacional, or FSLN) is today a social democratic[5][6] political party in Nicaragua. Its members are called Sandinistas [sandiˈnistas] in both English and Spanish. The party is named after Augusto César Sandino who led the Nicaraguan resistance against the United States occupation of Nicaragua in the 1930s.[7]

READ THIS DELUSIONAL OLD MAN:
The FSLN overthrew Anastasio Somoza Debayle in 1979, ending the Somoza dynasty, and established a revolutionary government in its place.

[8][9] Following their seizure of power, the Sandinistas ruled Nicaragua from 1979 to 1990, first as part of a Junta of National Reconstruction

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Nicaragua was a communist government that oppressed its people at the time and that is why...I know my HISTORY.

Do you know your current events? Why are children current fleeing to the US?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That was a very interesting video. George H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan were far too progressive to be called Republicans by today's standards. Richard Nixon, even more so.

My second career in life was in the environmental consulting field. I can name quite a few major environmental laws passed under the administrations of Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and George H.W. Bush. The true facts are that not one of those laws would even make it to the floor for a vote in today's GOP-lead Congress.

I think the Republican Party is in its death throes.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 8/14/2014, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:That was a very interesting video. George H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan were far to progressive to be called Republicans by today's standards. Richard Nixon, even more so.

My second career in life was in the environmental consulting field. I can name quite a few major environmental laws passed under the administrations of Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and George H.W. Bush. The true facts are that not one of those laws would even make it to the floor for a vote in today's GOP-lead Congress.

I think the Republican Party is in its death throes.

It should be though it isn't due to district gerrymandering and new attempts at voter suppression. Once that gets sorted out, they're done. They have been irrelevant in the world of ideas for some time now.

2seaoat

The Sandinistas won the Nicaraguan general elections of 1984, which were judged to have been free and fair.

We created the Somoza regime in 1927 which was a brutal tool of the Oligarchy and American companies in the country which fought free elections and brutalized and stole the country from the people. You really need to go back to school. I understand having a political predisposition, but please do not pretend you understand history.

This country which we conducted an illegal war, is now a living hell for its citizens because of our horrible policies since the 1920s, and when displaced children seek refuge........well if they were not landed oligarchy and ten fold in number......America turns its back.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Nicaragua was a communist government that oppressed its people at the time and that is why...I know my HISTORY.

Do you know your current events?  Why are children current fleeing to the US?  

Because their governments are telling them that if they get across the border they will become American citizens and get taken care of for life.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Because their governments are telling them that if they get across the border they will become American citizens and get taken care of for life.

The republican narrative is so out of touch with reality that it is sometimes hard to discern from onion-style satire.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

The republican narrative is so out of touch with reality that it is sometimes hard to discern from onion-style satire.

Is what I posted NOT true?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Is what I posted NOT true?

We're seeing the wave of migrant children because they are fleeing violence brought on by drug cartels. This isn't a situation in which migrants are simply trying to get free citizenship for the sake of free citizenship. These kids are fleeing for their lives.

I realize this fact flying well over your head.

That's funny... weren't we arming those cartels a few years ago? It's hard to tell what side our govt is on anymore.

The things it's supposed to do it does a half-assed job of... and useful idiots keep giving it more and more to control.

What could go wrong?

2seaoat

What could go wrong?

Progressives could pass child labor laws..........bad ideas fail.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum