Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Our nation is moving toward two societies, one black, one white—separate and unequal."

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

Your white guilt is evident.
Having been the only white player on an all black team, I can tell you racism is a double edged sword......did not tolerate it then, and still do not today. No guilt, just intolerance of fear and prejudgment. Had no problem expressing myself when I did not get a pass.....no problem at all, and i sure as hell am not going to be silent when an unarmed kid is gunned down under the cowardly Bob Standard. It has to be snuffed out and men have to become men again......shooting unarmed citizens who are holding their hands up.......cowards.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The racism is overt.   The people attacking the President for the MOST part are haters.   If you want to talk about fantasy, I will listen.   I have seen too many black kids mistreated and face the cold hard reality of overt racism.  Sure when I am golfing the N word is less frequent in polite company, but it is there.  When you think somebody is less of a human because of their race or religion, you begin to understand how the evil in Iraq can multiply.  Yet, here in America, time after time when innocent black people are chewed up and spit out by a racist system, you argue its not that bad.   Sorry, I listen to the hate everyday.  The guy who pumps my porta pottie today gave a rant about President Obama because he has a low end health insurance policy which is going to make him pay 10k co pays and deductibles, and then he attacks President Obama.  The very person who was attempting to protect Americans by making health care available........the propaganda of hate causes the very people who need government services to reject the same while their racial hate makes them work against their interests.  Racism is overt, and I have been right about this issue for 10 years on the PNJ and here.

Flat out lie on your part. Because you can't admit to yourself that his semi-retired President is such an immense failure. Now you want, as does your messiah, want to blame everyone else instead of accepting the collapse as your own.

2seaoat wrote:Your white guilt is evident.
Having been the only white player on an all black team, I can tell you racism is a double edged sword......did not tolerate it then, and still do not today.  No guilt, just intolerance of fear and prejudgment.   Had no problem expressing myself when I did not get a pass.....no problem at all, and i sure as hell am not going to be silent when an unarmed kid is gunned down under the cowardly Bob Standard.   It has to be snuffed out and men have to become men again......shooting unarmed citizens who are holding their hands up.......cowards.

funny, the unarmed kid tried to grab the cop's gun....stupid is as stupid does

2seaoat

What is funny is that four years ago you were all happy about state workers getting raped

I am a real Republican. I think the growth of government has been obscene. I argued for 10 years on the PNJ that police, fire, and teacher salaries had to be revisited. You and President Obama are two peas in a pod on this issue. So why do you have a problem with him......I know.....it has nothing to do with him being black........yep.

Knothead said:

Even if true, you celebrate that and that is why I don't see any sincerity on your part . . . . the vitriol comes from the right 24/7 on the internet, on Feaux News, an on every AM radio station since he took office . . . it did not just recently begin . . . it's part of a larger strategy to demonize, denigrate and demoralize and it just doesn't work with me. It really is that simple because I see the Grand Ole Party strategy . . . ain't bitin'!!!
----
Celebrate it? Wtf are you taking about? You act as if the right has a monopoly and patent on hatred and that's far from the case.

Some of the most hateful things I have seen on this forum are from your own crew.

Try looking at the MSm as a whole and not just Fox which is ONE channel out of the sea of liberalism that exists across America. You guys dominate the airwaves except in areas where people understand that division your party has created and all led by the "O".

It's pathetic when a racist thinks that entitles him to be an expert on racism. That straw windmill is missing a few blades.

by 2seaoat Today at 8:13 pm
What is funny is that four years ago you were all happy about state workers getting raped

I am a real Republican. I think the growth of government has been obscene. I argued for 10 years on the PNJ that police, fire, and teacher salaries had to be revisited. You and President Obama are two peas in a pod on this issue. So why do you have a problem with him......I know.....it has nothing to do with him being black........yep.
----
Real Republican? Lol better reread your posts on the ACA old man as that in itself makes you a RINO. No Goper could ever support that boondoggle.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am a RINO, too. I still hold my party card. First got it in 1970.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

You act as if the right has a monopoly and patent on hatred and that's far from the case.

I agree with the statement above Dawg. Of course hatred is widespread when talking political philosophy . . . . as I recall during the last election I watched the GOP debates with great interest and enthusiasm hoping there would be ONE person among the group who I felt comfortable casting my vote . . . . there was one but he got no traction whatsoever because he stood on principles and had real experience in international relations. Despite what you may think of me personally I am more than capable of voting for a Republican but unfortunately there has never been a rational competent individual who could run the GOP gauntlet . . . America was left with Gordon Geico as a GOP choice. My choice will remain with someone who has the qualities and moral bearings to help the PEOPLE with the challenges they face . . . . all of the GOP hopefuls were robots answering questions to satisfy only the base. I made my choice and cast my vote Barack Obama. He is far from perfect but based on what I have to compare him to, he is light years away from these sycophants and wanna be's . . . .

Unlike you I am far more moderate than what you may perceive but there is absolutely no chance people like me will be given an opportunity in the foreseeable future of having a moderate smart GOP candidate to evedn consider . . . it ain't gonna happen!

2seaoat

No Goper could ever support that boondoggle.

Wrong again. I have always been for medicare for all with a sales tax to pay for it. I want the American free enterprise system to free of the yoke of employer health care. Main street Republicans have always realized how much cost it added to business. The Republican Party used to be the party of business......not the hateful racist Party of the Dixiecrats. I belong to the party of Abe Lincoln.

2seaoat wrote:Who is in political office has nothing to do with the consensus racism which is widespread and systematic.   It is going to take good people to solve these problems.   Leadership does not necessarily have to come from elected office.  If every citizen fights hate and bigotry at every level change will be effected.  This is a great country filled with good people.  Evil will be defeated.

"Our nation is moving toward two societies, one black, one white—separate and unequal." - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHVwoGWFjPMEFdImZStqHTV4FF7nb_VBMPwoO1R2uzdbFZ3Osc0g

"You're a racist if you don't vote for Obama."

Sound familiar?

Because of that statement constantly being used during both his campaigns to promote his being voted for it goes right to the Oval Office.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSqiwojGZ2Q

Smile 

2seaoat wrote:

I am a real Republican.  I think the growth of government has been obscene.  I argued for 10 years on the PNJ that police, fire, and teacher salaries had to be revisited.   You and President Obama are two peas in a pod on this issue.  So why do you have a problem with him......I know.....it has nothing to do with him being black........yep.

"Our nation is moving toward two societies, one black, one white—separate and unequal." - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUJ2gZDYfrWruRrN38JdYtUeQnVTGywoKDbRtcXljqkX72TkotzA

You support every program that increases government expansion, with the ACA being one of the largest boondoggles on your part.

Perhaps you'd like to try again?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: Who is in political office has nothing to do with the consensus racism which is widespread and systematic.   It is going to take good people to solve these problems.   Leadership does not necessarily have to come from elected office.  If every citizen fights hate and bigotry at every level change will be effected.  This is a great country filled with good people.  Evil will be defeated.

You're just jazzin' with us aren't you? You little son of a gun!

You post that in spite of the FACT that race relations have drastically deteriorated since we elected the first black president. Remember how he was going to smooth the waters of racism and we'd live in harmony forever?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Having been the only white player on an all black team, I can tell you racism is a double edged sword......did not tolerate it then, and still do not today.  No guilt, just intolerance of fear and prejudgment.   Had no problem expressing myself when I did not get a pass.....no problem at all, and i sure as hell am not going to be silent when an unarmed kid is gunned down under the cowardly Bob Standard.   It has to be snuffed out and men have to become men again......shooting unarmed citizens who are holding their hands up.......cowards.

You have no way of knowing whether that statement has an iota of truth.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

You have no way of knowing whether that statement has an iota of truth.  

Neither do you but that hasn't stopped you from declaring the cop guilty.

2seaoat

You post that in spite of the FACT that race relations have drastically deteriorated since we elected the first black president. Remember how he was going to smooth the waters of racism and we'd live in harmony forever?

Everything was hunky dory in the world of hate when black people knew their place......then that uppity, lazy(you know the guy taking half the vacation of other presidents), stupid black man became President......you know the community organizer......that Harvard law review means nothing when that uppity lazy dumb black man thinks he will tell white people what to do......yep race relations were better until that vacation taking part time president took office......damn they even reelected the lazy sob.......black people just do not have the capacity to handle the qb position, or play major league ball.....hey niga niga niga......hey niga niga niga.......yep your facts are lies and distortions and you would have made a great manager in Philly when Jackie Robinson visited town. Shameful and immoral.

PITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY PARTY PITY PARTY PITY PARTYPITY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum