Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Our nation is moving toward two societies, one black, one white—separate and unequal."

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

Kerner Commission finding in the late sixties.......Never a more true statement in 2014. Evil raises its evil head and is sadly accepted by people who call themselves Christians. Evil should be called what it is and fought by all good men.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Kerner Commission finding in the late sixties.......Never a more true statement in 2014.  Evil raises its evil head and is sadly accepted by people who call themselves Christians.   Evil should be called what it is and fought by all good men.

True Mr. Oats . . . it is appalling that we have regressed on these issues but, in fact, we have.

2seaoat

It is the mass denial on this forum which is only the tip of the iceberg of this problem. Would you want a police officer to be a public servant in your community who came up to you and a friend walking home on the street and telling you "get on the fuc===== sidewalk" That person should be fired on just that testimony, but then to proceed and summarily execute an unarmed citizen......anybody who does not seek justice is part of the problem.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:It is the mass denial on this forum which is only the tip of the iceberg of this problem.  Would you want a police officer to be a public servant in your community who came up to you and a friend walking home on the street and telling you "get on the fuc===== sidewalk"  That person should be fired on just that testimony, but then to proceed and summarily execute an unarmed citizen......anybody who does not seek justice is part of the problem.

Again I agree . . . . we seem to be heading back to the riots of the late 60's if we continue to bury our heads in the sand and ignore these very real problems. Social change, if meaningful, in this and other societies is only won after a tipping point has been reached and what we are witnessing seem to potentially be that tipping point . . . we shake our heads in dismay and disbelief when discussing the Sunni/Shia dysfunction in the ME but it is right here at home but comes disguised as something that it is not.

But but but....I thought Obama was going to be a uniter and not a divider???? There's your HOPE and CHANGE.

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:But but but....I thought Obama was going to be a uniter and not a divider???? There's your HOPE and CHANGE.

Carry on PeeDawg . . . . carry on . . .

knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:But but but....I thought Obama was going to be a uniter and not a divider???? There's your HOPE and CHANGE.

Just sayin'.....

Here's a link as he stated...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/14/AR2007081401939.html

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 8/14/2014, 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:

Just sayin'.....

Carry on Dawg . . . we are all just sayin' . . .

knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:

Just sayin'.....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/14/AR2007081401939.html

Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, August 15, 2007

MANCHESTER, N.H., Aug. 14 -- Drawing a sharp contrast with Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, his main rival for the Democratic presidential nomination, Sen. Barack Obama said in an interview that he has the capacity she may lack to unify the country and move it out of what he called "ideological gridlock."

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 8/14/2014, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:

Just sayin'.....

BUMP . . . I'm so bored . .

knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:

Just sayin'.....

BUMP . . . I'm so bored . .

Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, August 15, 2007

MANCHESTER, N.H., Aug. 14 -- Drawing a sharp contrast with Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, his main rival for the Democratic presidential nomination, Sen. Barack Obama said in an interview that he has the capacity she may lack to unify the country and move it out of what he called "ideological gridlock."

2seaoat

Who is in political office has nothing to do with the consensus racism which is widespread and systematic. It is going to take good people to solve these problems. Leadership does not necessarily have to come from elected office. If every citizen fights hate and bigotry at every level change will be effected. This is a great country filled with good people. Evil will be defeated.

2seaoat wrote:Who is in political office has nothing to do with the consensus racism which is widespread and systematic. It is going to take good people to solve these problems. Leadership does not necessarily have to come from elected office. If every citizen fights hate and bigotry at every level change will be effected. This is a great country filled with good people. Evil will be defeated.

HORSECACA dude....everyone who voted for him said we will all be much better off, a less divided nation, and the world won't look at us in the same light if Obama got elected....now 6 years later we are worse off, MORE divided than at almost anytime in history aside from the Civil War, and the world blows the USA off because of weak leadership from your ordained, empty suited, blowhard, community organizer, messiah who couldn't organize a weinie roast from what I have seen.

Uniter? Only if you believe division is addition...

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Who is in political office has nothing to do with the consensus racism which is widespread and systematic.   It is going to take good people to solve these problems.   Leadership does not necessarily have to come from elected office.  If every citizen fights hate and bigotry at every level change will be effected.  This is a great country filled with good people.  Evil will be defeated.

HORSECACA dude....everyone who voted for him said we will all be much better off, a less divided nation, and the world won't look at us in the same light if Obama got elected....now 6 years later we are worse off, MORE divided than at almost anytime in history aside from the Civil War, and the world blows the USA off because of weak leadership from your ordained, empty suited, blowhard, community organizer, messiah who couldn't organize a weinie roast from what I have seen.

Seriously? Posts like that are the precise reason you are perceived as a right wing, bible thumping, KKK lovin', don't tread-on-me, all rolled into one!
Credibility? Zero . . .

2seaoat

The division in this country is overt racism. The President has done a splendid job. He certainly is not perfect, but his job performance has been stellar. However, the rancid hate and bigotry which attempts to disguise itself as political dialogue is an illusion. It is pure hate. The white power structure and the Oligarchy which supports the same has raped this nation, and does not believe in the fundamental concepts of democracy, and certainly is angry that a black man is in the White House. His tenure in office will however help expose the depth of hate in this country.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Uniter? Only if you believe division is addition...

The division in this country is overt racism.  The President has done a splendid job.  He certainly is not perfect, but his job performance has been stellar.  However, the rancid hate and bigotry which attempts to disguise itself as political dialogue is an illusion.   It is pure hate.   The white power structure and the Oligarchy which supports the same has raped this nation, and does not believe in the fundamental concepts of democracy, and certainly is angry that a black man is in the White House.  His tenure in office will however help expose the depth of hate in this country.

Well I only wish I had the ability to express myself as well as you Mr. Oats. You said it far better than I so thanks to you . . .

knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Who is in political office has nothing to do with the consensus racism which is widespread and systematic.   It is going to take good people to solve these problems.   Leadership does not necessarily have to come from elected office.  If every citizen fights hate and bigotry at every level change will be effected.  This is a great country filled with good people.  Evil will be defeated.

Seriously? Posts like that are the precise reason you are perceived as a right wing, bible thumping, KKK lovin', don't tread-on-me, all rolled into one!
Credibility? Zero . . .  

Not everyone's perception.  

I disagree with the premise that good leadership can't or shouldn't provide guidance for the collective body to move away from racism and toward an enlightened public, which adheres to Dr King's vision of judging folks by the content of their character, not skin color.

PD merely states the obvious - that under the present administration we are not moving away from a racist society, but are stagnating, or becoming worse. And. it's not racist for him to say that.  Don't kill the messenger.  But, rather, use the forum as it was intended - as a means of discussion and dialogue.  

TY Colaguy, the guardians of Obama always revert back to the race card when confronted by facts they cannot refute. Obama only wants YES men and women around him as well as his followers. Anyone with information contrary to their belief set is racist.

knothead wrote:

Credibility? Zero . . . [/quote]

So what is right wing, Bible (note the caps for a proper noun as the Bible is a specific book) thumping, KKK loving, don't tread on me about the post? Do you really believe we are on the right path and that our society is closer together as is? There's no way you can think that if you even pay attention to the TV or internet just five minutes a day. We're in serious trouble unfortunately.

The division in this country is overt racism.  The President has done a splendid job.  He certainly is not perfect, but his job performance has been stellar.  However, the rancid hate and bigotry which attempts to disguise itself as political dialogue is an illusion.   It is pure hate.   The white power structure and the Oligarchy which supports the same has raped this nation, and does not believe in the fundamental concepts of democracy, and certainly is angry that a black man is in the White House.  His tenure in office will however help expose the depth of hate in this country.

I disagree.  The racism is very much covert.  Not many (racist) folks speak openly about their beliefs. They don't use the N word in public or to the face of an AA - or use the H(onky) word or C(racker) word to the face of a Caucasian.  Society in general does not limit access to certain minorities - there are no longer segregated water fountains and restaurants.  The point is yes, racism does exist, but it is much more couched - under the cover of anonymity or practiced among like-minded racists.  

And, I vehemently disagree with your assessment of the president's job performance.  Unless you mean, for instance, that he successfully achieved some things on his agenda - such as ACA.  So, I'll grant you that he achieved that huge undertaking - BUT, I believe it (ACA) will ultimately be overturn, or, if not, be a huge detriment to our nation.

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:

Credibility? Zero . . .  

So what is right wing, Bible (note the caps for a proper noun as the Bible is a specific book) thumping, KKK loving, don't tread on me about the post? Do you really believe we are on the right path and that our society is closer together as is? There's no way you can think that if you even pay attention to the TV or internet just five minutes a day. We're in serious trouble unfortunately.[/quote]

Even if true, you celebrate that and that is why I don't see any sincerity on your part . . . . the vitriol comes from the right 24/7 on the internet, on Feaux News, an on every AM radio station since he took office . . . it did not just recently begin . . . it's part of a larger strategy to demonize, denigrate and demoralize and it just doesn't work with me.  It really is that simple because I see the Grand Ole Party strategy . . . ain't bitin'!!!

2seaoat

The racism is overt. The people attacking the President for the MOST part are haters. If you want to talk about fantasy, I will listen. I have seen too many black kids mistreated and face the cold hard reality of overt racism. Sure when I am golfing the N word is less frequent in polite company, but it is there. When you think somebody is less of a human because of their race or religion, you begin to understand how the evil in Iraq can multiply. Yet, here in America, time after time when innocent black people are chewed up and spit out by a racist system, you argue its not that bad. Sorry, I listen to the hate everyday. The guy who pumps my porta pottie today gave a rant about President Obama because he has a low end health insurance policy which is going to make him pay 10k co pays and deductibles, and then he attacks President Obama. The very person who was attempting to protect Americans by making health care available........the propaganda of hate causes the very people who need government services to reject the same while their racial hate makes them work against their interests. Racism is overt, and I have been right about this issue for 10 years on the PNJ and here.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It already has......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Kerner Commission finding in the late sixties.......Never a more true statement in 2014.  Evil raises its evil head and is sadly accepted by people who call themselves Christians.   Evil should be called what it is and fought by all good men.

True Mr. Oats . . . it is appalling that we have regressed on these issues but, in fact, we have.

True, send your thank you letters to semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama.

Never in modern history have we had a more divisive president than we have today. You and your comrades must be SO PROUD!

It has reached the point were even many blacks hate him for not having given them enough.

2seaoat wrote:The racism is overt.   The people attacking the President for the MOST part are haters.   If you want to talk about fantasy, I will listen.   I have seen too many black kids mistreated and face the cold hard reality of overt racism.  Sure when I am golfing the N word is less frequent in polite company, but it is there.  When you think somebody is less of a human because of their race or religion, you begin to understand how the evil in Iraq can multiply.  Yet, here in America, time after time when innocent black people are chewed up and spit out by a racist system, you argue its not that bad.   Sorry, I listen to the hate everyday.  The guy who pumps my porta pottie today gave a rant about President Obama because he has a low end health insurance policy which is going to make him pay 10k co pays and deductibles, and then he attacks President Obama.  The very person who was attempting to protect Americans by making health care available........the propaganda of hate causes the very people who need government services to reject the same while their racial hate makes them work against their interests.  Racism is overt, and I have been right about this issue for 10 years on the PNJ and here.

Old man, you are so lost it is pathetic. What is happening in Iraq is not racist. It is religious fanaticism unchecked and led by a man let out of an  Iraqi prison with the OK of Obama.

The guy who pumps a porta-potty is making just enough money to have a decent living and then Obama forces him to take an insurance policy that makes him pay for services he does not need and far out of the price range he was told it would cost. Worst case scenario, he LOST his insurance and doctor because it was not up to the standard of Obamacare, but it was AFFORDABLE for his budget. Because it forces him into being "Insurance Poor", yes he is pissed. That pissedoffness isn't equating into racism like you and the poverty pimps like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson say it is....

Your white guilt is evident.

What is funny is that four years ago you were all happy about state workers getting raped to the tune of 3 percent on their income that had to be deducted for the FRS pension and you cannot even connect the dots where EVERYONE with a decent job is getting raped over a huge wealth redistribution multilevel marketing scheme bigger than even the Social Security ripoff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum