Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eggs don't suck...they are good for you.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I don't know where this latest egg attack is coming from, but it's BS. Just keep it in moderation...like everything! Follow my example!!!! LOL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

not much.

[img]Eggs don't suck...they are good for you. Egg10[/img]

during a hurricane, eggs are our friends.

just boil them and put them in a cooler. when Ivan hit us I boiled two dozen eggs and they were quite tasty.

Occams Razor

thread_bear wrote:during a hurricane, eggs are our friends.

just boil them and put them in a cooler. when Ivan hit us I boiled two dozen eggs and they were quite tasty.

Occams Razor

I like eggs, they are brain food.

Now I know what to do with all my eggs when a storm comes.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I never could force myself to eat raw eggs like my coach always told us to do..I just couldn't do it unless I was in a life or death situation.

Chrissy8 wrote:
thread_bear wrote:during a hurricane, eggs are our friends.

Occams Razor

I like eggs, they are brain food.

Now I know what to do with all my eggs when a storm comes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

boil em up girly girl. they keep and i'm surprised more folk don't think of it.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I never could force myself to eat raw eggs like my coach always told us to do..I just couldn't do it unless I was in a life or death situation.

ew, same here.

I dont care for the texture of raw eggs in my mouth. No

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I never could force myself to eat raw eggs like my coach always told us to do..I just couldn't do it unless I was in a life or death situation.

My dad would make himself a raw egg drink every morning to start his day off. I like you though cannot bring myself to eat or drink a raw egg.

The vet did tell us that when our dog get nauseated or a real loose stool, give him a raw egg mixed with a little bit of milk. Sure enough it works.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Eggs don't suck...they are good for you. FE7ad

For awhile when I was in the Army at Fort Devens I used to work nights. .So I got to hell off post and used to go a hotel bar every morning. There were 2 guys,Rangers, that used to run many miles every AM. They would come blasting into the bar, and get a beer and then drop a raw egg in it. Breakfast, I guess. Of course the drink of the day was "Boilermakers". You just dropped the shot glass and all into your beer.............ahhhh the good old days....
Eggs don't suck...they are good for you. Raw-egg1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum