Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ISIS must be destroyed!

+4
polecat
gatorfan
Sal
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1ISIS must be destroyed! Empty ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 9:31 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

True to their insane interpretation of the mythical, no holds barred Allah, the ISIS freaks are now in the business of genocidal warfare against all infidels.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/iraqi-yazidis-stranded-on-isolated-mountaintop-begin-to-die-of-thirst/2014/08/05/57cca985-3396-41bd-8163-7a52e5e72064_story.html

Ideally, it would be an army comprised of Arab, European, Asian and American forces that takes on the job of sending virtually every one of these sick bastards to paradise -- where they can play hide the salami with
Allah himself.

Face the truth -- these are people who are still in the Dark Ages, and they will have to be controlled, sooner or later, the way it was done back then -- with wholesale slaughter as the primary tool.

You can't negotiate with a man-eating lion.

Let me point out that a war against the forces of Isis would not be the clusterfucking type of wars the U.S. has engaged in and lost, in Iraq and Afghanistan. There would be no innocents in front of our tanks, nobody we have to be careful about. Just as it was on Japanese held islands in the Pacific in WWII, everyone in front of us would be a target.

As a liberal progressive, I've ranted and raved against all the losing wars we've engaged in during the past decade. We shouldn't have invaded and occupied Iraq -- a country which we destroyed with our arrogant "benevolence," and we should have withdrawn from Aghanistan years ago.

But sooner or later we will have to destroy ISIS. We should do it now, we should terminate the bastards with extreme prejudice.

By the way, lest anyone here think I'm being choosy, I'd advocate virtually the same response to a freaky Christian offshoot who might try the same approach that these dedicated Muslim fanatics have taken.

And you can add all the lobbyists and blood sucking corporations that have bought off our government to the list of things to be exterminated.

2ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 9:37 am

Ah... the responsibility to protect doctrine. Unless isis wears uniforms... there will be civilians killed... see hamas.

3ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 9:53 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Ah... the responsibility to protect doctrine. Unless isis wears uniforms... there will be civilians killed... see hamas.

We didn't hesitate to destroy Dresden or Tokyo in WWII.

Do you have a suggestion about how to confront ISIS?

4ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 10:06 am

No... and I don't think we should try. Isis is a new blip on the radar... but there are dozens of extreme religious factions in play over there. The only lasting solution will come from popular uprisings... those people can't be kept in the dark ages forever... and that is really the only tool religious extremists have in the long run.

5ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 10:16 am

This belongs to Obama. He had to hurry up and leave Iraq.

6ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 10:34 am

Obama was warned what wouid happen if we left Iraq before the Iraqi army was ready to do it's job. Why would we attack people Obama has been sending arms and supplies to? These are "his boys". Once confronted with a military force they have no chance at defeating, pkr is right as they will use Hamas style tactics. It's funny how you see ISIS as this huge threat when these folks have been there fighting in some form or fashion for quite awhile, but not under the ISIS name. These are the leftovers and remnants of Saddam's boys- Sunnis all of them. If you aren't a Sunni, you are an infidel.

Why worry? You said they were no threat recently. What changed your mind? Does it bother you that they have continued to route Iraqi army and have now moved into Lebanon?

You're a joke dude and it's all because Obama had to cut and run out of Iraq. He inherited a stable country and has done his best to get it to the instability of
Today. Nice job!!

7ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 10:41 am

Sal

Sal

This is getting weird.

Earlier today, on a different thread, I found myself in agreement with PeeDawg.

On this one, I'm in agreement with Pkr.

ISIS is a Sunni militia, and they are capturing traditional territory in the Sunni Triangle.

Yes, they are horrible barbarians, but are not a serious threat beyond reestablishing more traditional and natural partitions in the region.

They number less than a division.

This is the sort of thing that comes from meddling in ME affairs.

If we wanted things to hold together over there, we shouldn't have removed the brutal Sunni sectarian strongman holding it together.

We certainly can't fix it.

8ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 10:42 am

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote: He inherited a stable country

You're a riot.

9ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 12:06 pm

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Ah... the responsibility to protect doctrine. Unless isis wears uniforms... there will be civilians killed... see hamas.

We didn't hesitate to destroy Dresden or Tokyo in WWII.  

Do you have a suggestion about how to confront ISIS?

ISIS must be destroyed! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBM5lvRfrBHHc1QCmiWetf29DERkBoCRKE5pK3xRpobg2R4TsUpA

I see... So that's a yes to the question I asked you a week or so ago on another thread about you wanting the United States to be more aggressive and killing them all and letting God sort it out later...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvTiMMlkNg

Smile 

...And the liberals call conservatives warmongers?

10ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 12:17 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Here's more of Isis's onslaught ...

http://news.yahoo.com/jihadist-offensive-sparks-mass-iraq-exodus-084039459.html

Look, we can choose to stay out of it now ... but it appears Isis may very well achieve its goal of creating a huge Caliphist state in the Mideast. And I am one who believes their stated objective of eventually forcing Europe and the United States to become Muslim ... or die.

It's probably cheaper -- in blood and money to destroy them now, rather than later.

I'm open to ideas.

As for Pacedog's wanting to blame Obama, as usual he's just like Markle, and can't stop himself from leaping at any chance to blame our 1st black president. Obama didn't create the civil war in Syria --- of which Isis is now very much a part. And we can't occupy and police a country like Iraq forever. The truth is, and Pacedog knows it, Iraq was forcibly held together by Saddam and bonzo Dubya decided to take him out.

The problem is, we don't have Saddam's balls.

As for Isis, maybe it's smarter to lay back and let them butcher all the non Sunnis in the whole region, and then, when they're a State, take them out.

Ideas?

11ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 12:37 pm

Sal

Sal

And, what happens after we take them out?

What replaces them in the power vacuum we leave behind.

Believe it or not, it could be something worse.

Our record in the region is not encouraging.

At some point, the Sunni leadership is going to have to stand up to these maniacs, but unfortunately the Baghdad government is the biggest impediment to them doing so.

12ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 12:43 pm

gatorfan

Now ISIS is claiming control of the Mosul Dam. Given their scorched earth policy they may just blow the thing up.

Yes, as much as I dislike impossible involvement in the M/E it's time to take some action before they become too entrenched and start gathering more terrorists to their cause.

If I were king for a day I would ignore my own past preferences and start carpet bombing them. Dedicate drones and even satellite assets to monitor, when there is a concentration of ISIS troglodytes send in the Bones.

ISIS must be destroyed! B-1b_4

13ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 12:48 pm

polecat

polecat

PACEDOG#1 wrote:This belongs to Obama. He had to hurry up and leave Iraq.

It is too bad Republicans lack any semblance of a memory dating back to before America invaded and conquered Iraq because the Bush administration saw an opportunity to enrich Dick Cheney’s company and kill Muslims. If they did, they would see a relatively stable region where Iran was not the dominant force in the area, radical Muslims were not attempting to overthrow Syria, Iraqi Sunni and Shia Muslims lived in peace in the same neighborhoods, and the idea of an Iraqi civil war was remote. However, Republicans can hardly remember what they lied about yesterday much less what Bush did thirteen years ago, so it is typical that they find no issue blaming the current situation in Iraq on President Obama.

What any of the Republicans blaming Obama for pulling American troops out of Iraq in 2011 should remember, is that in October 2008 George W. Bush was president when the Status of Forces Agreement was drafted and ratified by Iraqi lawmakers a month later in November 2008. The pertinent part of the agreement that President Obama honored was that, “All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no later than December 31, 2011

14ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 1:36 pm

Sal

Sal

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/29/iraq.usa

15ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 2:05 pm

gatorfan

polecat wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:This belongs to Obama. He had to hurry up and leave Iraq.

It is too bad Republicans lack any semblance of a memory dating back to before America invaded and conquered Iraq

The pertinent part of the agreement that President Obama honored was that, “All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no later than December 31, 2011

Apparently Democrats have the same memory problem. None other than Clinton, Kerry, Biden, Reid, Cantwell to name a few voted to invade.

Obama pulled the troops out of Iraq according to a schedule. Good, let's pull the troops out of Afghanistan too - that country isn't worth fighting for either because their gov't is just as corrupt and inept as Iraq's. But it's THEIR gov't - not ours.

Then carpet bomb ISIS wherever they can be found. Maybe that will help the majority of citizens of Iraq who really want nothing more than peace to finally stand and fight the cretins off.

16ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 2:12 pm

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:

Apparently Democrats have the same memory problem. None other than Clinton, Kerry, Biden, Reid, Cantwell to name a few voted to invade.

But, Bush was "the decider".

17ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 2:16 pm

The problem there is that these groups don't set up an office and they don't wear uniforms... they purposefully dress like and blend into the civilian population. Even if you did drone one... someone just picks up their weapon and it's a civilian casualty.

I had hoped we had learned our lesson over the last dozen years... apparently not... sigh.

18ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 2:36 pm

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:True to their insane interpretation of the mythical, no holds barred Allah, the ISIS freaks are now in the business of genocidal warfare against all infidels.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/iraqi-yazidis-stranded-on-isolated-mountaintop-begin-to-die-of-thirst/2014/08/05/57cca985-3396-41bd-8163-7a52e5e72064_story.html

Ideally, it would be an army comprised of Arab, European, Asian and American forces that takes on the job of sending virtually every one of these sick bastards to paradise -- where they can play hide the salami with
Allah himself.  

Face the truth -- these are people who are still in the Dark Ages, and they will have to be controlled, sooner or later, the way it was done back then -- with wholesale slaughter as the primary tool.

You can't negotiate with a man-eating lion.

Let me point out that a war against the forces of Isis would not be the clusterfucking type of wars the U.S. has engaged in and lost, in Iraq and Afghanistan.  There would be no innocents in front of our tanks, nobody we have to be careful about.  Just as it was on Japanese held islands in the Pacific in WWII, everyone in front of us would be a target.

As a liberal progressive, I've ranted and raved against all the losing wars we've engaged in during the past decade.  We shouldn't have invaded and occupied Iraq -- a country which we destroyed with our arrogant "benevolence," and we should have withdrawn from Aghanistan years ago.

But sooner or later we will have to destroy ISIS.  We should do it now, we should terminate the bastards with extreme prejudice.  

By the way, lest anyone here think I'm being choosy, I'd advocate virtually the same response to a freaky Christian offshoot who might try the same approach that these dedicated Muslim fanatics have taken.

And you can add all the lobbyists and blood sucking corporations that have bought off our government to the list of things to be exterminated.

We Republicans and Conservatives said this would happen when semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama insisted, against the advice of his own military advisors, that he pull ALL our military out of Iraq.

NOW the semi-retired president is THINKING about what to do. Meanwhile thousands of Christians and others are being slaughtered.

ISIS must be destroyed! Golf

This is what Wordslinger and his comrades wanted, why are they getting their panties in a twist now?

19ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 2:41 pm

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Which he did and now semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama is the "Decider" and does nothing but dither. You got what you wanted and are you aware that fewer CITIZENS died as a result of violence during our invasion than did during the reign of terror by Saddam Hussein?

No, I didn't think so.

20ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 2:56 pm

Sal

Sal

The problem lies in the decision to invade and occupy, not when to withdraw.

Just as if you were raping a woman, the problem would not lie in how and when you pulled out.

21ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 3:13 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Which he did and now semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama is the "Decider" and does nothing but dither.  You got what you wanted and are you aware that fewer CITIZENS died as a result of violence during our invasion than did during the reign of terror by Saddam Hussein?

No, I didn't think so.

That's utter bullshit Herr Markle, and you know it. Since our invasion of Iraq the estimates run from 250,000 to 1,000,000 Iraqis have died because we killed them ... as "collateral" damage. How many did Saddam kill before Dubya decided to make Cheney rich?

22ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 3:15 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It occurs our full-time, hard working president is weighing air strikes against Isis in support of the innocent Iraqis trapped on the mountain ....

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/world/middleeast/obama-weighs-military-strikes-to-aid-trapped-iraqis-officials-say.html?emc=edit_na_20140807&nlid=53399843&_r=0

23ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 3:27 pm

Sal wrote:The problem lies in the decision to invade and occupy, not when to withdraw.

Just as if you were raping a woman, the problem would not lie in how and when you pulled out.

When you decide (the decider Obama) to cut and run before the army is trained, these are the results you get. He owns it....owns getting handed a stable Iraq and turning it into chaos.

24ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 3:33 pm

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:He owns it....owns getting handed a stable Iraq

Repetition is one of the keys to comedy.

You should do stand-up.

25ISIS must be destroyed! Empty Re: ISIS must be destroyed! 8/7/2014, 3:40 pm

Wordslinger wrote:

That's utter bullshit Herr Markle, and you know it.  Since our invasion of Iraq the estimates run from 250,000 to 1,000,000 Iraqis have died because we killed them ... as "collateral" damage.  How many did Saddam kill before Dubya decided to make Cheney rich?

The only torocaca that exists in this thread are the numbers you pulled out your butt and posted above. We didn't kill 250k total in both wars against Iraq even considering the devastation we inflicted on all of Saddam's forces in 1991.

I had a friend who worked for the Coalition Provisional Justice Authority who had the job of helping interview many Iraqis who claimed torture by the Hussein regime to include his sons Uday and Qusay. Day for day in a near year tour, he talked to folks who had been or had friends and family tortured by that regime. His boys often fed their foes to the lions that they owned. They also beat the feet (to a broken and bloody pulp) of each Iraqi soccer player who lost a match to Iran. And Saddam often used hot iron pokers to pierce the innards of a person's rectum to get them to admit to being disloyal to him. Don't tell me about anything that happened under Bush and Cheney. You're just a hot air piece who saying what the DailyKos lies about repeatedly and you armchair general while folks like me were actually in place putting foot in ass for our country.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum