Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am angry

+5
knothead
dumpcare
Sal
no stress
2seaoat
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am angry Empty I am angry 8/6/2014, 3:35 am

2seaoat

Life sometimes is just not fair.  Right when you think the game is predictable and fair, you get some very bad news. I have shed a tear this evening......and that does not happen often.

2I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 7:17 am

no stress

no stress

Same here oats. Just at a loss right now.

3I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 7:25 am

Sal

Sal

What's up?

4I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 8:07 am

I'm not angry... just sad. I even had a dream about us as a group last night... we have a funny connection.

5I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 8:28 am

Sal

Sal

Just saw that I had a message.

That sucks.

6I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 9:00 am

dumpcare

Yes, it does, too young.

7I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 9:20 am

Lots of us are struggling Seaoat. I've had the last 18 months from hades in my personal life. God won't bring us to something that he won't help us through... All of us

8I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 9:24 am

knothead

knothead

>>>>>In The Dark<<<<<

9I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 9:27 am

I almost died last year from a PE ( bilateral), found out ex ran off with her boss, and because of my health
Problem a year ago I haven't even got to do my
Military job since December because the AF wants to medically retire me even though I have had two other docs say I am good to go. That's cost me over 1000 per month in income and a FT summer job that would have paid me bank and kept me out of a lot of financial issues that has required me to retain legal representation. I can see light at the end of the tunnel fortunately on about half this even though I have lost my family, car, one job, and just been through the ringer with so many things.
I'd like to get some closure with the AF because I need to move on to the VA and start earning a check for this illness which I believe was caused by the anthrax shots we all were forced to take as a requirement to deploy and deploy I did seven times. God has his timetable for it all and if Christ comes back soon it won't matter at all bro. Smile

10I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 10:05 am

2seaoat

Pace take care of yourself, and I am sorry for the pain of this last year. We all scrape and fight.....much like children.....but in the end we have all become this strange family, and this has hit me a lot harder than I ever suspected. Its strange how close you can get to someone and never have the pleasure of meeting them in person. My kids are taking me to a White Sox game today, but I am so sad. It just is not fair, and as you have so well pointed out....count our blessings every day and do not focus on the negative which we cannot control. My only solace is that I knew I made her smile sometimes......and that she wanted to kick my asz most of the other times.....like a sister who I would put her pigtails in an inkwell, I played in the sandbox for over eight years with her and it simply hurts today.

11I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 10:12 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think I know what you guys are talking about now. Bad news indeed.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

12I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 10:20 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I almost died last year from a PE ( bilateral), found out ex ran off with her boss, and because of my health
Military job since December because the AF wants to medically retire me even though I have had two other docs say I am good to go. That's cost me over 1000 per month in income and a FT summer job that would have paid me bank and kept me out of a lot of financial issues that has required me to retain legal representation. I can see light at the end of the tunnel fortunately on about half this even though I have lost my family, car, one job, and just been through the ringer with so many things.
I'd like to get some closure with the AF because I need to move on to the VA and start earning a check for this illness which I believe was caused by the anthrax shots we all were forced to take as a requirement to deploy and deploy I did seven times. God has his timetable for it all and if Christ comes back soon it won't matter at all bro.  Smile

I know I pick on you a lot, PDog. I am truly sorry that you have been through the ringer both with your health and other personal issues.

One day I might share about my own medical odyssey, which also traveled through the VA. With the right attitude, a person can overcome almost anything. And having a good relationship with God, which I know you have, helps greatly.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

13I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 10:28 am

dumpcare

removed, wrong thread lol

14I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 10:30 am

Ty Seaoat and Z.

15I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 10:50 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Pace....I'm so sorry for what you have been through. You never know what others have had to endure.....the forum, many times becomes our outlet when necessary....

Seaoat, you have discussed your medical problems openly and in the course you have become an inspiration to us. You have faced it with honesty, honor and determination. Never give up, life and family is precious and valuable....I learned that from you.

16I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 12:16 pm

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I almost died last year from a PE ( bilateral), found out ex ran off with her boss, and because of my health
I'd like to get some closure with the AF because I need to move on to the VA and start earning a check for this illness which I believe was caused by the anthrax shots we all were forced to take as a requirement to deploy and deploy I did seven times. God has his timetable for it all and if Christ comes back soon it won't matter at all bro.  Smile

PeeDawg, I am sorry for the god awful events you describe and I agree you have a lot on your plate. Just because we see things politically different does not mean we are not capable of understanding others pains. Life can be hard and it sure as heck ain't fair so stay strong and resolute to get things under control and know that your forum friends do care . . .

17I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 12:36 pm

TY Knothead Smile

18I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 2:55 pm

I will persevere and thanks for your concern. I hate losing the coolest military job or any job that I have ever held. There's just something to be said for being able to protect fellow Americans in distant locations in a way
That no longer requires me to jump a ruck sack that
Ways over half my body weight. Lol. I regret
That I cannot any longer be a part of one of the best ISR units in the entire AF reserve or AD

19I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 4:49 pm

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I will persevere and thanks for your concern. I hate losing the coolest military job or any job that I have ever held. There's just something to be said for being able to protect fellow Americans in distant locations in a way
That no longer requires me to jump a ruck sack that
Ways over half my body weight. Lol. I regret
That I cannot any longer be a part of one of the best ISR units in the entire AF reserve or AD

I have no doubt you have served honorably but we all have a time and a season. If the curtain is coming down on this phase of your career so be it. Move on to the next phase and make the most of it as you have in the military. Finally, thank you for service.

20I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 5:09 pm

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:Just saw that I had a message.

That sucks.

Well, I don't have a message, but then I wouldn't expect one, being only a very occasional participant (my bad, just can't keep up with everything).  But would someone please fill me in on what in the world you are talking about?  What happened?  And why can't you apparently speak openly?

Thanks for any help, and I apologize for being a late interloper.

21I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 5:18 pm

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:

That sucks.

Well, I don't have a message, but then I wouldn't expect one, being only a very occasional participant (my bad, just can't keep up with everything).  But would someone please fill me in on what in the world you are talking about?  What happened?  And why can't you apparently speak openly?

I don't feel at liberty to say in any specificity.

Suffice it to say that there has been some sad news regarding a regular.

Aren't you a friend of TEO's?

How's he doin'?

22I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 5:24 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

That sucks.

I don't feel at liberty to say in any specificity.

Suffice it to say that there has been some sad news regarding a regular.

How's he doin'?

Lisa12 is Teto's friend......Pm sent to Real linda.

23I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 5:32 pm

RealLindaL

[/quote]

How's he doin'?
[/quote]

You must have me confused with someone else, Sal.  I have no idea who TEO is, sorry.

OK, I have a PM now so I'm informed, and am sad for all involved.

I'm outta here for now, may stop in another time.  Y'all take good care -- especially Seaoat, whose spirited health battles I greatly admire. Wish you all the best always, Sea -- including the 15 x 3 and then some!!

24I am angry Empty Re: I am angry 8/6/2014, 6:16 pm

Markle

Markle

Life is not and has never been fair nor predictable. Some good, some bad. For what it is worth, I keep you all in my prayers daily along with ALL our leaders. May God bless you one and all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum