Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just learned about someone who farts and shits through his dick.

+2
dumpcare
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

No it's not a joke.  He started farting and shitting through his dick.  So he went to the doctor and discovered his diverticulosis had caused diverticuli to attach to his bladder.  Over time this opened a passage from his colon to his bladder resulting in some of his fart gas and shit exiting through his penis.

dumpcare

That is a fistula and he will no doubt have to have surgery.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Thanks for the visual, Bob.

dumpcare

He could have posted pictures.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

I just learned about someone who farts and shits through his dick. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1nR4bGH-TTnUqhGgoN7iL49cMV2f4iBarHZijbo8znp5T4K0fkw

Sal must have this problem and is the reason why he keeps asking about unusual odors...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRhezw7x8i8

Laughing 

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:No it's not a joke.  He started farting and shitting through his dick.  So he went to the doctor and discovered his diverticulosis had caused diverticuli to attach to his bladder.  Over time this opened a passage from his colon to his bladder resulting in some of his fart gas and shit exiting through his penis.

This comes from Bob's latest book entitled

"BIZARRE INFORMATION YOU DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW."

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Thank you Bob!

Yes... there was something missing in my day until now.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well it's like this.  We're all getting to be old geezers,  cept for sal and bds (but their time will come).
As if some of you don't know,  when we get to be geezers we're like cars with 150,000 miles on em.  That's when everything starts to go to shit.  Fuel pumps,  arthritis, tires, cracked blocks,  cancer, you name it.  

BUT,  it's the rare car which starts spewing exhaust fumes out it's air intake.
And it's even rarer when the human machine starts shitting out it's penis.
Not only should it make you ladies stop having "penis envy",  but learning about it has a benefit to us all.
No matter how old and sickly and feeble we are,  we aren't having to cope with farting and shitting through our dicks.  So always remember life could be worse.

cool1

cool1

mmm well shit I think would hurt -- bad enough kidney stones going through but shit mmmm  pale 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum