Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Army forcing out 550 majors with many in Afghanistan, but Obama wants 3.7 billion for illegals entering US

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Jeeeeeez!!!!  I was hoping they'd cut 1100 of them.  

Maybe they'll get work with Blackwater ...

And please don't give me that patriotic crap about how wonderful we're doing in Afghanistan.

The truth is, not a single fucking Taliban in all of Afghanistan ... wait ... not a few thousand Taliban in all of Afghanistan is any threat to my subdivision.  It appears that if we leave them alone they'll kill each other off for free.

Reality.

Reality is that your head is up your butt.

You like playing soldier and killing folks. I think you're the idiot.

by 2seaoat Today at 7:36 pm

WE don't have just five enemies

You would never pass a freshman year geopolitical quiz.......we really do not have enemies in a conventional military context. We do have adverse interests with some nation states, and certainly some terrorists who are not aligned with a nation state may be our enemies, but a conventional military response has been proven totally ineffective. We need to reduce by almost fifty percent and invest in smaller more effective footprints. Personnel are non productive and draining on our gdp. As our GDP does not keep up with other nations, we lose military strength as our economy declines. Economy first, and military way down the line.
-----
What's draining the GDP is the welfare state that Obama has created and is expanding as we speak with his PEN and PHONE.

Army forcing out 550 majors with many in Afghanistan, but Obama wants 3.7 billion for illegals entering US - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcGynho6rRCVsjaqex_c6wR617JOmiKiG9vTuyNNZ0U8_DgxsU

Yes it's time to drawdown our military. The first thing we need to do is withdraw our military from Germany, Japan, and S. Korea, then put the ones we don't let go on our southern and northern borders with orders to enforce the laws we have about illegal immigration.

Perhaps tents on the border, bologna sandwiches, and a map showing the way back home, for the ones our boys and gals catch at the borders will save some costs instead of busing them inland.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02cZoM5reqo

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum