Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joe Scarborough Rips Israel Over Gaza Conflict

+2
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

He says the indiscriminate killing of Palestinian women and children by the IDF is 'assinine.' They may beat Hamas to a pulp, but what eventually replaces Hamas will be even more vengeful and radicalized than what is there now.

I have to agree with Joe. You can use brutal Nazi methods of pacification (which Israel routinely and without shame employs against the Palestinians), but it will come back to bite you in the ass, eventually.

I am glad someone in the U.S. media had the balls to call things the way Joe did.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

If Israel is allowed to finish the job here, nothing will replace Hamas.

Sal

Sal

Occupation and oppression breed resistance.

Always has and always will.

Palestinian women and children are killed because Hamas wants them to be killed when they launch missiles from schools and mosques. More kids have been killed digging those tunnels than the Israelis have killed since this began 22 days ago. Give it a rest. I hope every terrorist present in Gaza gets to meet Allah.

It's Israeli land Sal. The grand fathers of those folks shooting rockets had a two state solution, but turned it down in 1948.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:Occupation and oppression breed resistance.

Always has and always will.

cheers cheers cheers 

Yep. Back in the day, the Nazis terrorized and brutalized the people of the countries they occupied, and the partisan resistance became very powerful. The reprisals taken against German soldiers were massive; especially by the Russians as they marched toward Berlin. The were killing Fritz for the sake of their slain sisters, brothers, uncles and cousins.

What is so sad is that Israel always uses Nazi methods as a first resort. The Zionists learned much from their Nazi oppressors of the 1940s.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.alternet.org/world/five-israeli-talking-points-gaza-debunked

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

He says the indiscriminate killing of Palestinian women and children by the IDF is 'assinine.' They may beat Hamas to a pulp, but what eventually replaces Hamas will be even more vengeful and radicalized than what is there now.

I have to agree with Joe. You can use brutal Nazi methods of pacification (which Israel routinely and without shame employs against the Palestinians), but it will come back to bite you in the ass, eventually.

I am glad someone in the U.S. media had the balls to call things the way Joe did.

That takes no cojones to lie about the current situation or vividly demonstrate his ignorance. The Palestinians elected a terrorist organization to lead them. Now they pay the piper.

Why so many Progressives are bigoted and racist I have no idea. Seems to go with their philosophy.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

Why would we expect anything less from Floridatexan that an opinion piece from a bigoted, racist site parroting Floridatexan's prejudices.

I'm so impressed.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

...Why so many Progressives are bigoted and racist I have no idea...

"Anti-semitic, its a trick we always use it."

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Why would we expect anything less from Floridatexan that an opinion piece from a bigoted, racist site parroting Floridatexan's prejudices.

I'm so impressed.

The last thing I care about is impressing a pathetic old man who lacks principles. Nothing wrong with my source...you just have nothing else to criticize. Your party has gone completely off the rails. Who, BTW, is "we"?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Devout Muslims claim they like death more than we like life, because they will go to paradise.

We should accommodate them.

Hamas, like any guerrilla army cannot survive without support from the people.
The facts are, Hamas is greatly outnumbered and outgunned by the people of Gaza who voted for and so far support Hamas's actions in the current conflict.  Anytime the people of Gaza want to stop the Israeli bombs and artillery shells, all they need to do is abandon Hamas.

Last edited by Wordslinger on 8/1/2014, 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wordslinger wrote:Devout Muslims claim they like death more than we like death, because they will go to paradise.

The facts are, Hamas is greatly outnumbered and outgunned by the people of Gaza who voted for and so far support Hamas's actions in the current conflict.  Anytime the people of Gaza want to stop the Israeli bombs and artillery shells, all they need to do is abandon Hamas.

I wish that were true; I really do. But a majority of Israelis view their Palestinian neighbors as less than human and undeserving of equal rights. Israel is only interested in a Jewish state. Are you Jewish? I've had many Jewish friends; just saw an American Jew arrested in Israel (on film) for protesting the attacks on Gaza. Yep...Zionist Jews have become the oppressors, like their Nazi counterparts.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:Devout Muslims claim they like death more than we like death, because they will go to paradise.

The hatred for each other between those who live by the two different religions has been going on for so long now,  and so much blood has been shed because of it,  that there will never be any resolution to this hatred and conflict.

About the only thing that could bring it to an end now is for Allah and Jehova to come down off their clouds and fight it out to the death winner take all.
But the problem is Allah and Jehova are both chickenhawks so that will never happen.
Beyond that,  it will play out like this.  As long as Israeli has the biggest guns,  Jehova's side will keep winning the gunfight.  But if and when Allah gets guns as big as Israel has,  that could change things and his side could then start winning.
OR at some point both Allah's side and Jehova's side have the weapons of mass destruction.  That could lead to a whole region of the world being reduced to rubble and the people along with it.  OR it could bring in Jesus' side and lead to another world war.

Stay tuned to the cable news (Fox News if you're on Jehova's side and MSNBC if you're on Allah's side) for a ringside seat.

Floridatexan wrote:

I wish that were true; I really do.  But a majority of Israelis view their Palestinian neighbors as less than human and undeserving of equal rights.  Israel is only interested in a Jewish state.  Are you Jewish?  I've had many Jewish friends; just saw an American Jew arrested in Israel (on film) for protesting the attacks on Gaza.  Yep...Zionist Jews have become the oppressors, like their Nazi counterparts.

In 1948 a two state solution was offered. The grandfathers of the current Palestinians turned it down and instead began fighting Israel Nuf said. Comparing ISrael to Nazis? Really? The Nazis killed more in one morning at the gas chamber than all the years of this "land for peace" conflict.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Devout Muslims claim they like death more than we like life, because they will go to paradise.

I wish that were true; I really do.  But a majority of Israelis view their Palestinian neighbors as less than human and undeserving of equal rights.  Israel is only interested in a Jewish state.  Are you Jewish?  I've had many Jewish friends; just saw an American Jew arrested in Israel (on film) for protesting the attacks on Gaza.  Yep...Zionist Jews have become the oppressors, like their Nazi counterparts.

To your personal inquiry; no I'm not Jewish, I'm an atheist. Dad was a Russian Jew, Mom was a Mormon of Welsh extraction, from Salt Lake. But my ethnic background has zero to do with my outlook. You state the Israelis view the Palestinians as less than human.

Consider; this is a war that's flashed hot and cold since 1948. One side wants to exist and the other side wants to destroy them all.

One side is a long-standing democracy which values education and whose women have full rights in every way -- socially, legally, professionally -- even in the military. One side values life, and the other doesn't.

The other side keeps women at home and in public, they keep them hidden by head scarves and loose clothing. In court, it takes the testimony of 3 women to equal that of a man. Women are not encouraged to gain an education. Many Palestinian boys are taught at religious schools that their life goal should be to kill Jews and to seek martyrdom fighting for Allah.

One side glories in kidnapping innocents -- including beheadings -- and avidly seeks the death of enemy children and the elderly. One side bombs innocents.

The other side responds to the threats, with fierce determination in protection of their families and homeland.

Ultimately, the "solution" to the Jewish-Palestinian conflict must be a two-state formula -- in which both sides agree that the other has a legitimate right to exist.

Islamic Jihad (or the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc.,) are fanatic religious fundamentalists who are determined to destroy Infidels.

And you wonder why Israelis think of their enemies as "less than human?"

Reality.

You broke it down quite well Wordslinger.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You broke it down quite well Wordslinger.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It's easy to brainwash starving people who have been systematically disenfranchised. I agree that a 2-state solution is the answer. Zionist Israel does not favor a 2-state solution.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is a monumental occasion. You two being in agreement is like Sean Hannity and Rachel Maddow being in agreement. I had to see it to believe it. lol

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:

This is a monumental occasion.  You two being in agreement is like Sean Hannity and Rachel Maddow being in agreement.  I had to see it to believe it.  lol

Glad we made you smile!

Floridatexan wrote:
It's easy to brainwash starving people who have been systematically disenfranchised.  I agree that a 2-state solution is the answer.  Zionist Israel does not favor a 2-state solution.  

They don't favor it now as the folks who want it would divide up Israel into an indefensible corridor of death for the citizens of that country. Why would you negotiate a LARGER place from which you enemy could attack you???

Wordslinger wrote:Devout Muslims claim they like death more than we like life, because they will go to paradise.

Joe Scarborough Rips Israel Over Gaza Conflict Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqHd2ZFtmDIo3uLBZti1x1xY81MU59yqA1NxCEmQpIFh20pTQ_

OMG!!!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzGKW4ZQ2Y

Smile 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Damaged Eagle wrote:

Joe Scarborough Rips Israel Over Gaza Conflict Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqHd2ZFtmDIo3uLBZti1x1xY81MU59yqA1NxCEmQpIFh20pTQ_

OMG!!!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzGKW4ZQ2Y

Smile 

I'm sorry, but I haven't the foggiest idea what in hell you're trying to communicate. Try again please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum