Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trey Gowdy rips a new one to Obama witness on executive privilege and the law

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/12/99516-watch-trey-gowdys-explosive-question-obama-vaporize-stammering-witness/

Oh my, elect this guy as POTUS, he is smarter than Obama and all of his entire cabinet and the professor needs to be defrocked as a lawyer.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.ijreview.com/2013/12/99516-watch-trey-gowdys-explosive-question-obama-vaporize-stammering-witness/

Oh my, elect this guy as POTUS, he is smarter than Obama and all of his entire cabinet and the professor needs to be defrocked as a lawyer.
That is one of the most wonderful things ive seen in a while. TY for showing it to us. Smile 

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.ijreview.com/2013/12/99516-watch-trey-gowdys-explosive-question-obama-vaporize-stammering-witness/

That is one of the most wonderful things ive seen in a while. TY for showing it to us. Smile 
Our far left Progressives will refuse to look at this exchange.  For them...as we have seen on so many occasions from the Progressives, ignorance is bliss!

2seaoat

This body is becoming less and less relevant. I think this is the only truth which was crystal clear in this discussion. The growth of the executive branch power has not been exclusive to President Obama in the last 60 years and the truth is that if somebody wants to challenge the action or inaction of the executive branch, the Supreme Court is very selective of granting Cert, because it is long established that the court avoids political questions.

The fallacy of this thread is that the rise of Executive power in our constitutional framework post world war ii is unique to President Obama.....it is not, but heck the Democrats were screaming bloody murder about President Bush and the executive branch.....and whoever wins in 2016 will be challenged. If you want an answer to those questions, the court must decide, or there must be a constitutional amendment, but in the end common sense has always used restraint on handcuffing the executive branch, yet the expansion of the same is as the professor said making congress less and less relevant.

Post wwii? Lol... That's a convenient place to begin examining executive overreach. Hard to find a precedent after fdr.

Seaoat , you're FOS. Only Obama has had the audacity to try and change law already created with an executive order. It doesn't working that in this country. Laws are made in Congress according to the Constitutiion and Obama think she can just pencil whip changes when what he creates turns into a cluster fukk. Nope

Sal

Sal

Trey Gowdy rips a new one to Obama witness on executive privilege and the law Treygowdy1

What the fuck happened to this mutant?

Did they squeeze his head too tight with the forceps they used to extract him from whatever vermin's asshole from whence he came?

Sal wrote:Trey Gowdy rips a new one to Obama witness on executive privilege and the law Treygowdy1

Did they squeeze his head too tight with the forceps they used to extract him from whatever vermin's asshole from whence he came?
Please read my signature.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

He looks like a hayseed in a suit. Actually, he is a bonafide TeaBagger. PaceDog really picks winners for the people he looks up to.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:He looks like a hayseed in a suit. Actually, he is a bonafide TeaBagger. PaceDog really picks winners for the people he looks up to.....
please read my signature.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:He looks like a hayseed in a suit. Actually, he is a bonafide TeaBagger. PaceDog really picks winners for the people he looks up to.....

...then you must be in agreement with what was said in the video....obviously.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Trey was a no nonsense type of individual when he was the DA from South Carolina's Seventh Judicial District. I am not much on political parties, but I like him even if he is a Republican.

Ghost Rider wrote:Trey was a no nonsense type of individual when he was the DA from South Carolina's Seventh Judicial District. I am not much on political parties, but I like him even if he is a Republican.
He spoke the truth. and he had very relevant points. glad you agree Smile

Markle

Markle

Still searching for a partner.  Is this really the best place for you?

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Trey Gowdy rips a new one to Obama witness on executive privilege and the law Treygowdy1

Is that the best you can do? 

I thought they had a minimum age here, this is from a kindergarten child on their playground.

Trey Gowdy rips a new one to Obama witness on executive privilege and the law Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh9hhnyX8gJFdP-Rb-uMQSowq4F7umb8izy7DH1TPF9gCz8GgWLw

The liberal hate and fear of others is most apparent in this thread.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THbvc3lx2pk

Laughing 

He looks funny... let's discriminate against him.

Trey Gowdy rips a new one to Obama witness on executive privilege and the law 2Q==

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_am82sYFXU

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum