Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've lost the crime debate.

+3
Sal
dumpcare
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I've lost the crime debate.   Empty I've lost the crime debate. 7/30/2014, 10:08 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It appears the liberals feel as strongly opposed to my position as I favor it.
And I've got about six liberals feeling their oats against just little ole me.
Except Pkr is with me so it becomes 2 against 6.

It's like getting to experience a little bit of the War Of Northern Aggresion that we've all read so much about. lol

dumpcare

What crime debate?

Sal

Sal

ppaca wrote:What crime debate?

Precisely. 

dumpcare

If it makes you feel better Bob and someone had invaded my house and beat the shit out of me I would have also shot them regardless if they were running away.

You sure give in easy bob. More people voted that the eighty year old should not be charged... and in my poll we had every liberal vote that indeed the criminal was the core issue instead of an inanimate object... the gun or car or whatever.

I think we're actually making some headway... as excruciatingly slow as it may be. It's like reprogramming a moonie.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:You sure give in easy bob. More people voted that the eighty year old should not be charged... and in my poll we had every liberal vote that indeed the criminal was the core issue instead of an inanimate object... the gun or car or whatever.

I think we're actually making some headway... as excruciatingly slow as it may be. It's like reprogramming a moonie.

Yuh,

Reality ran head-on into your preposterous proposition. 

Remarkable. 

Rolling Eyes 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:You sure give in easy bob.

Not as easy as you might think. Behind the scenes it cost me a friend. Don't ask me to explain that any further because if I do the phone calls and emails will start up again and I'm just worn out from it. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You know it's really bad when a difference in opinion about politics and current events can ruin a friendship. But it can and does happen. Not only did it happen with this but it also cost me another friendship a couple of weeks ago.
Except that time I was in the middle and had no part of it. But it rubbed off on me anyway.
Bad karma. Bad voodoo.

I highly doubt it was you that ended the friendship... sounds like your friend was wound a bit too tight.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:I think we're actually making some headway... as excruciatingly slow as it may be. It's like reprogramming a moonie.

You're not making any headway. To be honest, all you're doing is slowly pulling your head out of your ass.

No one ever said crime was OK and that defending one's self is wrong. You just made that up.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You sure give in easy bob. More people voted that the eighty year old should not be charged... and in my poll we had every liberal vote that indeed the criminal was the core issue instead of an inanimate object... the gun or car or whatever.

Yuh,

Reality ran head-on into your preposterous proposition. 

Remarkable. 

Rolling Eyes 

Quite the contrary... that case left you little room except to use sound logic. It'll become apparent the next time you try to blame a criminal or crazy act on a tool... which I'm sure you will soon enough. Self subjugation is progressive work.

12I've lost the crime debate.   Empty Re: I've lost the crime debate. 7/31/2014, 10:57 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm giving in, Pkr. This is a liberal forum so like the saying when in rome do like the romans, I'm going liberal from here on too. My main enemies now are old men who have the audacity to fight back against their helpless young attackers and the carjackers who weed out the overabundance of children on the streets. And my heroes are President Obama and Speaker Pelosi and Majority Leader Reid. These are the real statesmen. They're fixing everything George Bush destroyed.

13I've lost the crime debate.   Empty Re: I've lost the crime debate. 7/31/2014, 11:00 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:I'm giving in,  Pkr.  This is a liberal forum so like the saying when in rome do like the romans,  I'm going liberal from here on too.  My main enemies now are old men who have the audacity to fight back against their helpless young attackers and the carjackers who weed out the overabundance of children on the streets.  And my heroes are President Obama and Speaker Pelosi and Majority Leader Reid.  These are the real statesmen.  They're fixing everything George Bush destroyed.

http://www.learningrx.com/reading-help-for-adults-faq.htm

14I've lost the crime debate.   Empty Re: I've lost the crime debate. 7/31/2014, 11:06 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:I'm giving in,  Pkr.  This is a liberal forum so like the saying when in rome do like the romans,  I'm going liberal from here on too.  My main enemies now are old men who have the audacity to fight back against their helpless young attackers and the carjackers who weed out the overabundance of children on the streets.  And my heroes are President Obama and Speaker Pelosi and Majority Leader Reid.  These are the real statesmen.  They're fixing everything George Bush destroyed.

Your liberal mentality deserves a reward.

I've lost the crime debate.   Donkey11

15I've lost the crime debate.   Empty Re: I've lost the crime debate. 7/31/2014, 11:53 am

knothead

knothead

Thanks for laugh yall . . . I needed one!

Yella

Yella

I can only hope that if I catch someone who has broken into my home I am able to kill him and then have him come back to life so I can kill that sonofabitch again.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

I can only hope that if I catch someone who has broken into my home I am able to kill him and then have him come back to life so I can kill that sonofabitch again.

Me too, ole pal. Glad to see you're back on the internet tubes again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum