Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.S. Oil Production Tops 8.4 Million Barrels Per Day in April 2014

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

U.S. Oil Production Tops 8.4 Million Barrels Per Day in April 2014 Eia20g10

U.S. Oil Production Tops 8.4 Million Barrels Per Day in April 2014 Eia20g11

The graphs are from the U.S. Energy Information Agency (EIA). U.S. oil production has increased 37% over the last 4 years, and will continue to grow at least through 2020.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Huge balance of trade impact, and it certainly has Putin eating crow for us to be able to supplement and give alternatives to the Europeans........Russia is in deep trouble having played their hand badly against President Obama when he is seeing NG booming and alternative sourcing which may actually be less expensive than pipeline delivered NG.......Putin has stepped in it.

Markle

Markle

Tragically, President Barack Hussein Obama refuses to open up federal land and waters to drilling and fracking along with signing off on the Keystone Pipeline.

THIS is solving our energy independence problem, NOT windmills and solar panels.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:THIS is solving our energy independence problem, NOT windmills and solar panels.

Dum dum dum dum dum!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tragically, President Barack Hussein Obama refuses to open up federal land and waters to drilling

A wingnut red-herring argument that not even the wingnuts themselves understand......   Razz 

The wingnuts would like to claim that President Obama has been an enemy of oil companies during his term, while the graphs I posted show this to be completely not true. When Barrack Obama assumed office, U.S. oil production averaged 5 million barrels per day, climbing to 8.4 million barrels per day by April of 2014. The numbers speak for themselves!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:THIS is solving our energy independence problem, NOT windmills and solar panels.

Even though I happen to be a drilling and fracking proponent, I do recognize the FACT that petroleum is a finite resource, and even our large shale resources will peter-out before the end of the current century.

Solar is the way forward, and the technologies that will be implemented over the next couple of decades will prove Markle's assertions completely wrong.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm certainly not opposed to drilling...couldn't be, given my family history. And I believe fracking is actually what's going on in North Dakota/Montana. The ground is rocky there; it's not the same in other areas of the country where fracking is likely harmful to the environment. Communities in other parts of the country are having to pass fracking bans to protect their water supplies. Apparently, Oklahoma is experiencing an inordinate number of earthquakes.

And despite Markle's claim, oil companies are most certainly drilling on federal lands. And the government is getting shortchanged on those contracts, adding to the tax burden of ordinary citizens.

Solar, wind and even passive solar are the keys to the future...to bad we're 40 years behind the curve.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

...oil companies are most certainly drilling on federal lands. And the government is getting shortchanged on those contracts...

This is true. BLS collects a 12.5% royalty-rate, while the average rate on private lands is 16.7% (one sixth). Also, the yearly rental fee per acre on federal lands is very low; like $2 to $5 per acre. It is $50-$75 per acre on prime private lands in some places.

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/prog/energy/oil_and_gas/questions_and_answers.html

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:

Dum dum dum dum dum!

That's why it is so inconceivable that conservation radicals can't figure it out.

Why are so many thousands of people in Germany having their electric turned off?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Conservation radicals? Really, just when I think you've gone as low as you can go, you continue to surprise me with your baseness. Do you mean people, some of whom are within your own party, don't have a right to clean air, water and soil? Or property rights that prohibit industry from crossing their land with, say, an oil pipeline? You and the floundering GOP are a joke.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Conservation radicals?  Really, just when I think you've gone as low as you can go, you continue to surprise me with your baseness.  Do you mean people, some of whom are within your own party, don't have a right to clean air, water and soil?  Or property rights that prohibit industry from crossing their land with, say, an oil pipeline?  You and the floundering GOP are a joke.  

Your desperation is palpable. Keep up the good work!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Tragically, President Barack Hussein Obama refuses to open up federal land and waters to drilling

A wingnut red-herring argument that not even the wingnuts themselves understand......   Razz 

The wingnuts would like to claim that President Obama has been an enemy of oil companies during his term, while the graphs I posted show this to be completely not true. When Barrack Obama assumed office, U.S. oil production averaged 5 million barrels per day, climbing to 8.4 million barrels per day by April of 2014. The numbers speak for themselves!

Hasn't happened yet but you do are persistent with your lies.

You know it as well as I do but you are determined to promote your propaganda.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Hasn't happened yet but you do are persistent with your lies.

You know it as well as I do but you are determined to promote your propaganda.

The only propagandist on this forum is Markle. He makes the ghost of the old Nazi Joseph Goebbels very proud......
 Twisted Evil

2seaoat

That's why it is so inconceivable that conservation radicals can't figure it out.

Why are so many thousands of people in Germany having their electric turned off?

This is the best you have? The entire nation of Germany only spends five billion of government subsidy on solar. To answer your irrelevant question about turn offs, the number of people in America who have their electric turned off because of non payment is greater than Germany.

The Platts Continental Power Index (CONT), described as a “demand-weighted base load average of day-ahead contracts assessed in Germany, Switzerland, France, Belgium and the Netherlands,” dropped steadily in early 2014. The index decreased to €35.06 (or about $48.50) per megawatt hour in March, an 18 percent drop from February. Overall, the index is down by more than 39 percent since peaking at €50.50/MWh in November of last year.

http://www.triplepundit.com/2014/04/electricity-prices-fall-europe-german-renewable-energy-increases/

“A mid-March surge in German wind output followed seven days of peak solar output, which rose above 20 gigawatts (GW) to a new monthly record of 23 GW on March 20,” Andreas Franke, Platts managing editor of European power and gas said in a news release.

German power prices for March 16 delivery turned negative as wind power output rose above 24 GW combined with stronger solar production,” Franke continued. “Further along the curve, German year-ahead power prices fell below €34/MWh in March for the first time in more than nine years as the price CO2 fell drastically and coal prices retreated.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum