Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nurse organized Murrieta blockade of illegals bus convoy- good...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://conservativetribune.com/nurse-loves-america/

“It’s lawlessness,” said Patrice Lynes, a nurse and organizer of the Murrieta, California, blockade that caused a planned illegal-alien drop-off in her city to be turned back Tuesday.

Lynes told WND that when she heard about the scheduled drops, she knew laws were already on the books that made the federal government’s actions an illegal activity.

After speaking with friends, Lynes and others decided to stage demonstrations against the drops in Murrieta and in support of Border Patrol agents who were not being permitted to do their job and enforce the laws. Beginning with only a couple dozen people – mostly moms – and consulting with staffers from the office of Rep. Kevin Calvert, R-Calif., Lynes raised her army of “minutemen” to oppose dumping of illegal aliens in her community.

Lynes’ group targets the federal government’s airline flights as well as its busses.

She described what she did: “I just called two friends, we got out on the street to warn all the citizens what was happening … then we started to show up at our Border Patrol station to support the Border Patrol, to say we understand that your hands are tied, we know you’re not allowed to enforce the laws, but we want the illegals repatriated to their home countries.”

“I am willing to help whomever wants to do this,” she said. “I’m inspired because I love America!”

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://conservativetribune.com/nurse-loves-america/

“It’s lawlessness,” said Patrice Lynes, a nurse and organizer of the Murrieta, California, blockade that caused a planned illegal-alien drop-off in her city to be turned back Tuesday.

Lynes told WND that when she heard about the scheduled drops, she knew laws were already on the books that made the federal government’s actions an illegal activity.

After speaking with friends, Lynes and others decided to stage demonstrations against the drops in Murrieta and in support of Border Patrol agents who were not being permitted to do their job and enforce the laws. Beginning with only a couple dozen people – mostly moms – and consulting with staffers from the office of Rep. Kevin Calvert, R-Calif., Lynes raised her army of “minutemen” to oppose dumping of illegal aliens in her community.

Lynes’ group targets the federal government’s airline flights as well as its busses.

She described what she did: “I just called two friends, we got out on the street to warn all the citizens what was happening … then we started to show up at our Border Patrol station to support the Border Patrol, to say we understand that your hands are tied, we know you’re not allowed to enforce the laws, but we want the illegals repatriated to their home countries.”

“I am willing to help whomever wants to do this,” she said. “I’m inspired because I love America!”

lol! cheers 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bump.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wow where's the manly men standing against THE MAN ?

nadalfan

What a disgusting display and complete lack of compassion. There were children on those buses; this turns my stomach.

2seaoat

Same folks were celebrating the Klan on another thread......those were BROWN children......get it right.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

nadalfan wrote:What a disgusting display and complete lack of compassion.  There were children on those buses; this turns my stomach.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well if it turns your stomach perhaps you should adopt a few dozen...Who pays for your children ? Would you take food from your children and give it to other people's kids for the rest of your life ? Their color is of no concern , the question of who's responsible to care for them is...

Sal

Sal

Look at all the Christians ....

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well Sal I am sure the worst Christian organization cares more for children than you do..you are without a doubt the biggest asshole I have ever encountered...I know, you'll take that as a compliment ... Maybe some more conservatives will die over the holidays and you can gloat over it...your day will come and who will give a rats ass that another scrooge has gone away ?

Nurse organized Murrieta blockade of illegals bus convoy- good... ?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-XQ7JoWHDZ7A%2FTvH3jrru5XI%2FAAAAAAAAFQs%2F2askSsnWxU0%2Fs1600%2FScrooge%2BA%2BC%2BC

Oh look it's Salface....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well if it turns your stomach perhaps you should adopt a few dozen...Who pays for your children ? Would you take food from your children and give it to other people's kids for the rest of your life ? Their color is of no concern , the question of who's responsible to care for them is...

Doctors at the holding areas are being threatened for divulging information to the general public about contagion threats. The introduction of thousands of children into a small community endangers all residents.

Very sad all the way around but, what the government is doing is illegal. We need to look at the big picture and it's impact and not just rely on our emotions.

Nurse organized Murrieta blockade of illegals bus convoy- good... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAcKdUX3YuAHLIR7wNKCH4l1U9kd6taGmCS_Z36nlW8_sCaqs

To celebrate the 4th of July we should put Applications For Statehood in their little hands and provide them all transportation to their points of origin.

Several new states and they all become citizens. It's a win-win situation!

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqUORIFV4I

Very Happy 

Arrow [quote="Sal"]Look at all the Christians ....

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”[/quote}

SO how is this analogous to those who would not let their children see Jesus? I mean, that's the scripture you quoted. It has nothing to do with America not being able to afford to PAY for the housing, education, food, and ,medical care for these folks. We are BROKE as a nation that cannot take care of its own. Just like we cannot afford to be the policeman of the world (according to the liberals), we cannot afford to be the Department of Children and Familes for the world. I love it when non-Christians start twisting Christ's words to their own benefit or too try and propagandize a situation. It just shows that they will use religion to their BENEFIT, but not be a true follower.

According to Seaoat, these kids are all coming here because their parents are here illegally as well. I say we reunite them with their parents and deport them all to the port of their origin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum