Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democrat Hypocrisy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Democrat Hypocrisy Empty Democrat Hypocrisy 8/24/2012, 9:36 am

The Dems are horrified by the prospect of "disenfranchising" their primary voter base by requiring a Photo ID at the polls. However that same standard was ignored at a state convention where a photo ID was required by delegates to enter the convention center. Typical Dem hypocrisy at its finest.

2Democrat Hypocrisy Empty Re: Democrat Hypocrisy 8/24/2012, 10:31 am

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:The Dems are horrified by the prospect of "disenfranchising" their primary voter base by requiring a Photo ID at the polls. However that same standard was ignored at a state convention where a photo ID was required by delegates to enter the convention center. Typical Dem hypocrisy at its finest.

This is an outrageous violation of the State Convention Rights Act of 196 ...

.... oh, wait.

Rolling Eyes

3Democrat Hypocrisy Empty Re: Democrat Hypocrisy 8/24/2012, 12:03 pm

Yella

Yella

nochain wrote:The Dems are horrified by the prospect of "disenfranchising" their primary voter base by requiring a Photo ID at the polls. However that same standard was ignored at a state convention where a photo ID was required by delegates to enter the convention center. Typical Dem hypocrisy at its finest.

I have been in charge of a neighborhood Voter Registration program here in East Hill. I have discovered that even though most people are Republicans often their dogs are Democrats. I have registered over 90 dogs. Other people across the country are likewise engaged.

We think it is appropriate since the country is going to the dogs anyway so why shouldn't dogs have a vote?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum