Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conservatives Don't Deny Climate Science Because They're Ignorant. They Deny It Because of Who They Are.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/06/dan-kahan-climate-change-ideology-scientific-illiteracy

boards of FL

boards of FL

A direct link to the underlying study:

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2459057

The only thing man made about the earths climate is the agenda to spread the wealth via carbon credits and taxes

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ti wrote:The only thing man made about the earths climate is the agenda to spread the wealth via carbon credits and taxes

Do you also believe the earth is less than 10,000 years old?

We're damn lucky to be living in a warming trend. 10k years ago there was a MILE high glacier where I'm sitting.

Sit back and let that soak in for just a minute... a mile high.

boards of FL wrote:
Ti wrote:The only thing man made about the earths climate is the agenda to spread the wealth via carbon credits and taxes

Why don't you ask Z that question.

Z also does not believe in man made climate change.

But of course the earth is way older than that.

boards of FL wrote:

Conservatives Don't Deny Climate Science Because They're Ignorant. They Deny It Because of Who They Are. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi-tnlKOaOXp2ftOZIzgFyboJytYaG0TjJvH0PTdaZQf482V03xg

No but you obviously do since you keep bringing it up.

Are your robes Tuscan Red?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Laughing 

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ti wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

That is because there is more to this than just science alone. Social engineering and politics are a big part of the equation. And control of human beings. I don't like those parts of this thing.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ti wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

That is because there is more to this than just science alone. Social engineering and politics are a big part of the equation. And control of human beings. I don't like those parts of this thing.

Z, the rest of us who understand that climate isn't man made understand that too, that's why we fuss about it so much. Not only that, its flat out amazing at what a good job these people have done suppressing dissenting views. Its the biggest lie ever perpetuated on the world populace in the history of man kind.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Only an imbecile (like limbaugh) would argue that we can continue to pump all this pollution into the air and water and there not be consequences from it.

Beyond that, it gets too political for me to sort through it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum