Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen

+7
boards of FL
Markle
2seaoat
Sal
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
stormwatch89
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/24/2014, 6:12 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Owns???? Trey Gowdy is a Tea Party wingnut trying to stir up shit that he hopes he can hang on the administration. At least in this video, he appears to have fixed his very bad hair, which made him look like Jethro Bodine in a suit.

I don't think he "owned" the IRS Commissioner, who appeared more amused at Gowdy's theatrics than fearful of them. Gowdy was not very impressive at all here....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Little bully.

The tea party is our only hope.

send a donation.

http://www.teaparty.org/

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Seriously? Could you conduct an investigation concerning possible violation of statutes without knowing what the statutes were?

Impressive.

While I realize Trey's haircut is of National significance, there might be some other pertinent issues involved.

Why would anyone defend probable IRS misconduct????

Who knows who the next target will be.

stormwatch89 wrote:Seriously?  Could you conduct an investigation concerning possible violation of statutes without knowing what the statutes were?

Impressive.

While I realize Trey's haircut is of National significance, there might be some other pertinent issues involved.

Why would anyone defend probable IRS misconduct????

Who knows who the next target will be.

Stormy, they don't care. The IRS targeting is a non issue to them.

Personally ive come to the conclusion that I cant wait to use their tactics against them. Maybe we can shut down all those soros funded groups and acorn.....

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

That's because MSNBC will headline all conservative fouls like Trey's haircut.

It will be interesting...........

My guess is they've never been audited. What fun!

Sal

Sal

Teatards are easily amused. 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What you will find at the bottom of all this is serious abuse of the 501c4 classification. All the rest is window dressing.

10Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/24/2014, 8:44 pm

Sal wrote:Teatards are easily amused. 

You wont be saying that much longer.

11Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/24/2014, 8:45 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
What you will find at the bottom of all this is serious abuse of the 501c4 classification.  All the rest is window dressing.

No, what you'll find is directed by the Whitehouse purposeful misuse of the IRS to target their opponents.

12Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/24/2014, 9:19 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lots of conspiracy theorists on this thread....

Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Tin_fo10

13Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/24/2014, 9:23 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
What you will find at the bottom of all this is serious abuse of the 501c4 classification.  All the rest is window dressing.

Political misuse of 501c4 affiliations should be outlawed, period. No more "swiftboating" of candidates by groups aligned to the right, and no organizations representing groups aligned left. Pass the legislation and get it signed into law. There, I just solved the problem; now move to the next issue.

14Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/24/2014, 10:53 pm

2seaoat

Golllllllieeeee Sgt Carter.......I am going to git me sum IRS.

I have never seen the IRS so smug and arrogant.......they are having fun with this at this point.........nada.....zilch......sitting with aces and Private Pyle thinks deuces look good because Sgt Carter told him the rules and urged him to go all in.......

15Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/24/2014, 11:11 pm

I hope Gowdy does chew up some irs ass... couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of bureaucrats.

With a little luck nothing like this will ever happen again... no matter how innocuous the leftists find it.

Don't forget... this started with an irs director planting a question at a press conference. That was done for a purpose.

16Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/25/2014, 12:51 am

Markle

Markle

Between the VA scandal and the IRS scandal they are making the Watergate scandal appear as child's play.  It is getting worse.

Archivist: IRS didn't follow law re lost emails

Top govt archivist: IRS didn't follow law and report loss of agency executive's emails in 2011

Associated Press
By Eileen Sullivan, Associated Press
12 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The nation's top archivist says the Internal Revenue Service did not follow the law when it failed to report the loss of records belonging to a senior IRS executive.

David Ferriero says federal law requires that government agencies must notify the National Archives and Records Administration when it becomes aware that federal records are lost.

Ferriero says his organization learned of the lost records about three years after the fact.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/archivist-irs-didnt-law-lost-161346512.html;_ylt=AwrBEiS3qqlTA3kAI6jQtDMD

17Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/25/2014, 8:16 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

The vast majority of the American people aren’t buying the government’s story about the lost IRS emails, as just 12 percent of voters believe the emails were destroyed accidentally. Now, 76 percent believe the emails missing from the account of Lois Lerner, the ex-IRS official at the center of the scandal over targeting of conservative groups, were deliberately destroyed.

Though party loyalty is still hanging on, even 63 percent of Democrats now believe the emails were destroyed, while 90 percent of Republicans and 74 percent of independents, agree.

Tuesday morning, with Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) at the helm, the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform held part two of its scheduled series of hearings entitled, “IRS Obstruction: Lois Lerner’s Missing Emails.” While Democrats are arguing there’s no there, there, interest, outrage and suspicion are all growing among the public.

A whopping 74 percent of registered voters say Congress should investigate the IRS “until someone is held accountable,” which is an increase from 67 percent measured in April. Adding to the bad news for the president and Democrats, is that the increase is fueled in part by 66 percent of Democrats who now also agree with Republican lawmakers. The hearings came complete with fireworks and headlines, including a National Archive employee who testified to the fact the IRS broke the law.

When a department as intimidating as IRS is allowed to operate outside the law, we all should be very afraid. The fact that left wing media is giving it such little coverage is also very worrisome.

I can't think of a more effective form of censorship, save shooting people.

Always wondered if breathing isn't a bit difficult when one's head is buried in sand. Is it?

18Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/25/2014, 2:47 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Always wondered if breathing isn't a bit difficult when one's head is buried in sand. Is it?

You should know.

19Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/25/2014, 3:12 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

"If something is unknown because the information is unavailable, that means I get to make shit up! You know that, right?! I get to make shit up now since we don't know! Ha! Get owned!"

20Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/25/2014, 3:31 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Now John Boehner wants to sue Barrack Obama because he is writing too many executive orders.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/06/24/boehner-considering-lawsuit-against-obama-over-executive-orders/?hpt=hp_t2

This comes even though President Obama has written 47% fewer executive orders than George W. Bush did at this stage in his presidency. The wingnut mentality is hard to fathom. Why was it okay for Dubya to write nearly twice as many executive orders as Obama has at this stage in their presidencies?

I think Boehner needs to focus on improving Congress's morbidly low approval rating. Trey Gowdy show trials and voting 42 times to defund the PPCA, as well as opposing the so-called "Obama Agenda" wherever it can is not scoring the HoR any brownie points. Boehner heads a "Do Nothing" Congress that is worst than Harry Truman's "Do Nothing" Congress.

21Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/25/2014, 4:13 pm

The number of executive orders isn't the problem... it's the content.

22Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/25/2014, 5:26 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The executive order was intended to keep the president from having to go to congress to get new dishes or carpeting in the Whitehouse....talk about stretching something out of shape....

23Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/25/2014, 5:35 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Oh, so Bush's executive orders were less evil than Obama's, so he gets a pass....

24Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/25/2014, 5:54 pm

no stress

no stress

Trey is everything that is evil in the eyes of Democrats. Young, articulate, extremely intelligent and has an eye for detail. He scares the living shit outta them and you can see the fear in some of the posts that are made about him on this forum.

25Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen Empty Re: Trey Gowdy owns John Koskinen 6/25/2014, 6:30 pm

Gunz wrote:Trey is everything that is evil in the eyes of Democrats. Young, articulate, extremely intelligent and has an eye for detail. He scares the living shit outta them and you can see the fear in some of the posts that are made about him on this forum.

Exactly... nobody would want him on their trail. I just doubt he'll get what he really wants.

This ain't obama's first rodeo obfuscating a scandal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum