Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ive lost my sense of humor

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ive lost my sense of humor Empty Ive lost my sense of humor 8/24/2012, 7:05 am

Has anyone seen it? Razz

2Ive lost my sense of humor Empty Re: Ive lost my sense of humor 8/24/2012, 8:28 am

Chrissy8 wrote:Has anyone seen it? :P

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

have you looked behind the couch....?

3Ive lost my sense of humor Empty Re: Ive lost my sense of humor 8/24/2012, 8:32 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

thread_bear wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:Has anyone seen it? Razz

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

have you looked behind the couch....?

....or in the fridge? That's where I usually leave my keys. Look behind that gallon of milk.

4Ive lost my sense of humor Empty Re: Ive lost my sense of humor 8/24/2012, 8:39 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

It's always in the last place you look. So look there first.

5Ive lost my sense of humor Empty Re: Ive lost my sense of humor 8/24/2012, 9:12 am

Where we're you when you last had it? THINK!

6Ive lost my sense of humor Empty Re: Ive lost my sense of humor 8/24/2012, 11:10 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I found it in my bedroom but I am keeping it. You don't want it back in the condition it's in.

7Ive lost my sense of humor Empty Re: Ive lost my sense of humor 8/24/2012, 11:19 am

Yella

Yella

Yep, I snatched it up when you were on a rant and throwed it down and stomped that sucker flat. I gave it to Bob and he buried it in the flower pot where the Neon palm is. bounce

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

8Ive lost my sense of humor Empty Re: Ive lost my sense of humor 8/24/2012, 12:51 pm

Yella wrote:

Yep, I snatched it up when you were on a rant and throwed it down and stomped that sucker flat. I gave it to Bob and he buried it in the flower pot where the Neon palm is. bounce

Geesh, good thing I had a spare. The one I let go was a fake and it was laced with a genetically modified virus. I hope bobs palm is going to be ok. Twisted Evil

9Ive lost my sense of humor Empty Re: Ive lost my sense of humor 8/24/2012, 1:10 pm

Chrissy,

Ive lost my sense of humor HcqrD

10Ive lost my sense of humor Empty Re: Ive lost my sense of humor 8/24/2012, 3:30 pm

I think this guy has the "problem" licked. Cheer up Chrissy.

Ive lost my sense of humor Lick

11Ive lost my sense of humor Empty Re: Ive lost my sense of humor 8/24/2012, 4:58 pm

Yella

Yella

Yomama wrote:I think this guy has the "problem" licked. Cheer up Chrissy.

Whoa! If that dang dawg had been yella I'd a thought he was some kind of kinfolk to me, Woof! bounce

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

12Ive lost my sense of humor Empty Re: Ive lost my sense of humor 8/24/2012, 6:51 pm

Yella wrote:
Yomama wrote:I think this guy has the "problem" licked. Cheer up Chrissy.

Whoa! If that dang dawg had been yella I'd a thought he was some kind of kinfolk to me, Woof! bounce

lol!

you want to lick me too Wink

13Ive lost my sense of humor Empty Re: Ive lost my sense of humor 8/25/2012, 12:30 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Here maybe this guy can help you find your sense of humor..He kind of reminds me of some of your logicality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-k-UNBDILY&feature=relmfu

14Ive lost my sense of humor Empty Re: Ive lost my sense of humor 8/25/2012, 1:49 am

Ive lost my sense of humor Th?id=I4620449198639910&pid=1

It's not here.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh2E0z42RGA&feature=related

Smile

15Ive lost my sense of humor Empty Re: Ive lost my sense of humor 8/25/2012, 4:24 am

[quote="TEOTWAWKI"]Here maybe this guy can help you find your sense of humor..He kind of reminds me of some of your logicality.

lol! lol! lol!

I liked it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum