Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

North Korea is a million times worse than you can imagine....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.upworthy.com/whats-it-actually-like-in-north-korea-a-million-times-worse-than-you-imagine?c=reccon1

A new United Nations report has found that crimes against humanity are occurring in North Korea and they're calling for an international tribunal to investigate and hold perpetrators to account. These survivors paint a pretty compelling picture of why to do so.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But whatever the world does about this, for gods sake don't target the leaders. It's far better to let the leaders get crazier and crazier until we have no choice but to go to war and kill thousands of the innocent peons and leave the country in shambles while the leaders escape into exile with a fortune to live on.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:But whatever the world does about this,  for gods sake don't target the leaders.  It's far better to let the leaders get crazier and crazier until we have no choice but to go to war and kill thousands of the innocent peons and leave the country in shambles while the leaders escape into exile with a fortune to live on.

Yeah why did they kick Saddam and Qaddafi out of the club ?

"Responsibility to Protect"

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:But whatever the world does about this,  for gods sake don't target the leaders.  It's far better to let the leaders get crazier and crazier until we have no choice but to go to war and kill thousands of the innocent peons and leave the country in shambles while the leaders escape into exile with a fortune to live on.

Yeah why did they kick Saddam and Qaddafi out of the club ?

It was only after they'd destroyed a big part of his country and killed tens of thousands of innocent peons that they got Saddam.  That's my point.

And Gaddafi was a dictator for 42 years and they still never targeted him.  That's also my point.

Just as they haven't targeted Assad after he's laid waste to most of his country and killed tens of thousands of peons too.  That's my point.

And they will never target the leaders of North Korea.  Eventually they will go to war and kill tens of thousands of Korean peons instead.  That's my point.

Tens of thousands bob? Last estimate I heard from the Coalition Provisional Authority for Justice in 2003 was 3-400 thousand killed by Saddam. saddam also used Sarin nerve agent on the Kurds in 1988 as well at Halabja. 5000 women, men and. Children killed.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote: saddam also used Sarin nerve agent on the Kurds in 1988

I'm glad you brought that up. He used it on the Iranians too. With the full support of the Reagan administration.

CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran
The U.S. knew Hussein was launching some of the worst chemical attacks in history -- and still gave him a hand.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/08/25/secret_cia_files_prove_america_helped_saddam_as_he_gassed_iran

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If any country helped another country to use nerve gas on us,  I would want to kill every last man,  woman and child living in that country.
And we wonder why so many in Iran despise America.

Last edited by Bob on 6/23/2014, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Plus, North Korea is a nuclear nation. They may not have sophisticated devices or delivery means, but they can make a-bombs.

I could never understand why North Korea got a free pass into the nuclear club, while some folks wanted to bomb Iran for even thinking about joining (might have something to do with Israeli influence over our politicians).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:China

cheers 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's right.  It's because China doesn't want the U.S. to invade and occupy a country on the Chinese border.
So hopefully we can get rid of the notion that morality has anything to do with any nation's foreign policy.

But what I don't understand is why it wouldn't be to the benefit of everyone in the world, including the Chinese,  to assassinate Kim Jung Dung and his minions.  And then send a clear message to anyone succeeding him that they will get the same if they follow in his footsteps.
Why is it a better policy to wait until he brings that whole region to a crisis situation resulting in another war which kills all those North Koreans who are suffering under his rule but probably let's him escape into exile.
I just do not understand that.  I will never understand it.  It's goofy. It's bizarre. It's just dumb.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum