Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Party Of Family Values

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Party Of Family Values Empty The Party Of Family Values 8/23/2012, 6:30 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

It was reported today that during the 2008 political conventions, Republicans spent an average $150 per person at strip joints. At the 2008 Democratic convention, Democrats spent an average of $50 per person at the strip joints.
CONCLUSION:
(a) The Republicans are wealthier than the Democrats (or)
(b) The Republicans are hornier than the Democrats. (or)
(c) Being the Party of Family Values, has a deeper interest in those anatomical parts that generate a family.

2The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/23/2012, 6:32 pm

well at least republicans are trying to perserve something of value.

I mea we could just all go to the party of NO values, where the only value is "LET GOV" LET GO"

3The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/23/2012, 6:38 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy8 wrote:well at least republicans are trying to perserve something of value.

I mea we could just all go to the party of NO values, where the only value is "LET GOV" LET GO"

I think you missed the point again.

4The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/23/2012, 7:20 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:well at least republicans are trying to perserve something of value.

not at all. I think on a different plain.

Love you

5The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/23/2012, 7:20 pm

Floridatexan wrote:

Love you

6The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/23/2012, 9:25 pm

Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Love you

That doesn't mean you didn't miss the point.

7The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 1:33 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

"well at least republicans are trying to perserve something of value."

And what would that "something" of value be when they spend three times more in titty-bars than Democrats or swimming in the Sea of Galilee. Calling themselves "The Party Of Family Values" started during the Reagan Administration. By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations. In terms of number of officials involved, the record of his administration was the worst ever." Nixon only had eight staffers convicted of crimes against their office. Clinton, of course, only had one. Maybe Chrissyate really is on a different plane

8The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 5:16 am

Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Love you

The Party Of Family Values Th?id=I4825911821206581&pid=1

Good response!...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBwoEXlTph0

Laughing

9The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 7:24 am

Slicef18 wrote:

"well at least republicans are trying to perserve something of value."

And what would that "something" of value be when they spend three times more in titty-bars than Democrats or swimming in the Sea of Galilee. Calling themselves "The Party Of Family Values" started during the Reagan Administration. By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations. In terms of number of officials involved, the record of his administration was the worst ever." Nixon only had eight staffers convicted of crimes against their office. Clinton, of course, only had one. Maybe Chrissyate really is on a different plane

those poor women in the titty bars need to make a living too, and all they have is thier titties to help them. Razz

Slicef18

Slicef18

Agreed. One woman said during the last Republican convention she would make a thousand dollars in two hours of dancing. The club owner said he's getting calls from women in Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix and all over California looking for openings.

11The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 8:40 am

Slicef18 wrote:It was reported today that during the 2008 political conventions, Republicans spent an average $150 per person at strip joints. At the 2008 Democratic convention, Democrats spent an average of $50 per person at the strip joints.
CONCLUSION:
(c) Being the Party of Family Values, has a deeper interest in those anatomical parts that generate a family.

So this this FINALLY disprove that the Republicans have a war against women!!!!....And Democrats are CHEAP when it's THEIR money!....

12The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 9:00 am

newswatcher wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:It was reported today that during the 2008 political conventions, Republicans spent an average $150 per person at strip joints. At the 2008 Democratic convention, Democrats spent an average of $50 per person at the strip joints.
CONCLUSION:

So this this FINALLY disprove that the Republicans have a war against women!!!!....And Democrats are CHEAP when it's THEIR money!....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

dude. your avatar looks like a craigslist ad for a truck stop glory hole.

Occam's Razor...

13The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 9:36 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

newswatcher wrote:
CONCLUSION:

While Democrats may be stingy when it come to their own money, they and the Republicans spend our money without restraint. They just spend it on different things like parks and swing sets while the other side spends it on bombs, bullets and jets.

14The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 9:38 am

Slicef18 wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
CONCLUSION:

While Democrats may be stingy when it come to their own money, they and the Republicans spend our money without restraint. They just spend it on different things like parks and swing sets while the other side spends it on bombs, bullets and jets.
The Party Of Family Values Demotivational-posters-republicans

15The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 12:04 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Lurch wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
CONCLUSION:

GOOD ONE!!!!

16The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 12:22 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Slice, I think you should go to Tampa and investigate this issue next week.

17The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 12:28 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Love you

You mean like the rain in Spain? Because I think you meant "PLANE".

18The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 12:31 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

thread_bear wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
CONCLUSION:

dude. your avatar looks like a craigslist ad for a truck stop glory hole.Occam's Razor...

LOLOLOL.....I keep wondering what that drill sergeant stuffs in his pie hole besides food......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

19The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 12:33 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lurch wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
CONCLUSION:

IKE....The last great GOP president to grace the Whitehouse!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

20The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 12:45 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Love you

You mean like the rain in Spain? Because I think you meant "PLANE".

Some people think while on planes, some people think while on plains. There are lots of things to think about wherever you find yourself.

21The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 12:46 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
CONCLUSION:

dude. your avatar looks like a craigslist ad for a truck stop glory hole.Occam's Razor...

LOLOLOL.....I keep wondering what that drill sergeant stuffs in his pie hole besides food......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

BADDA BING...!!!!!!!

Slicef18

Slicef18

Nekochan wrote:Slice, I think you should go to Tampa and investigate this issue next week.
\

I find the whole titty-bar issue a strange phenomenon. Grown men (we think) stand around an elevated stage with one or two chrome vertical poles, eagerly holding out their hand of money, waiting for some nude or near nude young woman to come and accept their money for a peek at her parts. No touching or otherwise using her parts for pleasure. I remember when I was around eight years old the Post Office lobby had a gentleman who was legally blind and he had a large variety of candy bars. My brother said, Hey, let['s go in and look at the candy bars. I replied, We don't have any money. He said, we can look. I replied, "That's dumb, I don't have a nickle."

23The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 2:43 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Slicef18 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Slice, I think you should go to Tampa and investigate this issue next week.
\

I find the whole titty-bar issue a strange phenomenon. Grown men (we think) stand around an elevated stage with one or two chrome vertical poles, eagerly holding out their hand of money, waiting for some nude or near nude young woman to come and accept their money for a peek at her parts. No touching or otherwise using her parts for pleasure. I remember when I was around eight years old the Post Office lobby had a gentleman who was legally blind and he had a large variety of candy bars. My brother said, Hey, let['s go in and look at the candy bars. I replied, We don't have any money. He said, we can look. I replied, "That's dumb, I don't have a nickle."

LOL, you're like my daughter. She has no interest in window shopping. If she cannot buy something, she sees no point in looking at stuff.

24The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 5:01 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Nekochan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
\

LOL, you're like my daughter. She has no interest in window shopping. If she cannot buy something, she sees no point in looking at stuff.

LOL I'm sure there will be stuff for sale! Free enterprise and all that.

25The Party Of Family Values Empty Re: The Party Of Family Values 8/24/2012, 7:45 pm

I just have one word to say....... TITTIES

TITTIES TITTIES TITTIES TITTIES

[img]The Party Of Family Values 00410[/img]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum