Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.S. Healthcare system ranks dead last

+4
Floridatexan
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
dumpcare
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Ti wrote:Yes I  do

And if you think having to do documentation is something staff doesn't do then i highly doubt you've ever been in any hospital position

Now get back to whining be aide your man has created a law that has increased that documentation part of all of our jobs due to consolidation of staff and more regulations

Again, you are stupid beyond belief.  I never said documentation wasn't required.  And if Florida is having problems (which I know to be the case), it's because Scott refused to expand Medicaid, which would have covered virtually everyone and eased the burden on non-profit hospitals.

There was a lot of conversation prior to Obamacare.....It was discussed many times on this forum the hospital medical staff would be (and has been) reduced and  the business staff would increase to handle the  bureaucratic red tape created.   Not Scott and not medicaid.

Now we ll know you hate all republicans......

I'm just sick of the lies...that got George W Bush "elected"...that allowed 9/11 to happen, and the national psychosis that ensued...leading to two unnecessary and costly wars...and please don't tell me again how the Democrats supported the wars...think of the anthrax...think of Paul Wellstone...those were WARNINGS. I won't say I hate all Republicans, but I do hate those who are FOX NEWS zombies...who hate the President because he's a Democrat and because he's racially mixed...but the first Lady...well folks, you hardly ever hear this, but she's all black. How that must rankle "conservative" souls...oh, I forgot, some of you don't have one.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Good grief.....are you foaming at the mouth yet?

Your response to the statement ignored the change in the healthcare system.

U.S. Healthcare system ranks dead last - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDvYd47dGu9YgvTv_3MDoGtv-6_V2JcTPBN_O3fLDmcmIRvdD-jw

U.S. Healthcare system ranks dead last - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH8ymPrT_SrNBqzGDS6c5qOnl3X3By7ASfZamXikyCRP46TRfk

U.S. Healthcare system ranks dead last - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxsl5_eCeiC0QOgnA1xc4Z2eczQrTn7gSeqWLs1gMdnsa7KDDH

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

Smile 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

U.S. Healthcare system ranks dead last - Page 3 Its-bu10

You forgot WAR CRIMINAL... I wonder why she never calls obama that for bombing without congressional approval...

or droning an american (child) citizen eating lunch with another american child at an open air cafe?

I'll try to help... WAR CRIMINAL..!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:You forgot WAR CRIMINAL... I wonder why she never calls obama that for bombing without congressional approval...

or droning an american (child) citizen eating lunch with another american child at an open air cafe?

I'll try to help... WAR CRIMINAL..!!

Dammit did Bush do that too!

And if you think having to do documentation is something staff doesn't do then i highly doubt you've ever been in any hospital position

Now get back to whining be aide your man has created a law that has increased that documentation part of all of our jobs due to consolidation of staff and more regulations

You're an effing liar! You have no hospital administration. Should we look at your resume to prove that?

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Again, you are stupid beyond belief.  I never said documentation wasn't required.  And if Florida is having problems (which I know to be the case), it's because Scott refused to expand Medicaid, which would have covered virtually everyone and eased the burden on non-profit hospitals.

There was a lot of conversation prior to Obamacare.....It was discussed many times on this forum the hospital medical staff would be (and has been) reduced and  the business staff would increase to handle the  bureaucratic red tape created.   Not Scott and not medicaid.

Yes, there was lots of conversation about it.

matter of a fact I guess people cant put two and two together to figure out that THOUSANDS of new regulations would require someone to document that they are being done.

and for those........

man·ag·er

/ˈmanijər/

noun

noun: manager; plural noun: managers

a person responsible for controlling or administering all or part of a company or similar organization.
"the manager of a bar"

synonyms: executive, head of department, supervisor, principal, administrator, head, director, managing director, CEO, employer, superintendent, foreman, forewoman, overseer; More
proprietor;

informalboss, chief, head honcho

"the plant manager"

•a person who controls the activities, business dealings, and other aspects of the career of an entertainer, athlete, group of musicians, etc.
"she left it to her manager to deal with the canceled concerts"

synonyms: organizer, controller, comptroller; More
impresario

"the band's manager"

•a person in charge of the activities, tactics, and training of a sports team.
"Frank Robinson became baseball's first black manager"

•Computing
a program or system that controls or organizes a peripheral device or process.
"a file manager"

Translate manager toChoose languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitianHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSwahiliSwedishTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu

Use over time for: manager

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

And mandatory attendance required for administrative meetings by all department heads and supervisors.

Joanimaroni wrote:And mandatory attendance required for administrative meetings by all department heads and supervisors.

even on your day off.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Exactly...I used to keep those minutes through a combination of dictaphone and handwritten notes...the department head meetings, the perinatal conferences, the letters to the volunteers that my boss often wasn't around to write because she worked so hard on the days she was at work that she was chronically ill...so she'd be off for sometimes weeks at a time...just never mind...you no doubt wouldn't understand the kind of dedication I witnessed...the pleas for funding...the inservice meetings I attended, and then partied with the nurses after hours...the rotation of the orderlies and residents from the Medical Center...am I making this up? No, I witnessed greatness, commitment, and shared my boss's concerns with the rising costs of equipment, supplies, etc., even then. I saw people at their best in the worst of circumstances. Real stuff; people I still hold in my heart.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

Where will the money come from for all you desired free health care for everyone?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I'm just sick of the lies...that got George W Bush "elected"...that allowed 9/11 to happen, and the national psychosis that ensued...leading to two unnecessary and costly wars...and please don't tell me again how the Democrats supported the wars...think of the anthrax...think of Paul Wellstone...those were WARNINGS.  I won't say I hate all Republicans, but I do hate those who are FOX NEWS zombies...who hate the President because he's a Democrat and because he's racially mixed...but the first Lady...well folks, you hardly ever hear this, but she's all black.  How that must rankle "conservative" souls...oh, I forgot, some of you don't have one.  

Your passion to remain ignorant and make your childish efforts to divert attention from all relevant issues today is, indeed, stunning.

Maybe you should print this out and tape in on your forehead.

Once AGAIN for the very, very S-L-O-W!

As you well know, President William Jefferson Clinton erected a wall of silence between each of the 16 or 17 intelligence agencies so they were NOT able to communicate. The IDEA was admirable. To prevent security leaks through different agencies having access to top secret information. That was also the fatal error.

The agency who learned that Muslim's were taking flight lessons, and not particularly interested in landing or taking off, were NOT allowed to communicate that information to the agency that learned that al Qaeda was planning to use aircraft to launch a terrorist attack. Yet another agency that picked up increased "chatter" concerning an attack, could not communicate that to the other agencies and on, and on and on.

There was NO LEGAL WAY for them to connect the dots. It was done in the interest of security. Someone in one agency, would not find out what was known in another.

After President George Bush brought down the Gorelick Wall of Silence.... the pre-Patriot Act "wall" prevented foreign intelligence and criminal investigative communities from collaborating. ... the wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker.

The wall was originally erected by Jamie Gorelick to hide contributions to Clinton's presidential campaign from foreign sources...over $1.2 million was hidden by straw donors....but in turn it also prevented the sharing of foreign and domestic intelligence.

Bush assigned Stanley McChrystal as the commander of Joint Special Operation Command from 2003-2008...Under McChrystal JSOC had a dramatic change in worldwide intelligence....he successfully combined military, domestic and international intelligence to form a worldwide sharing of intelligence data.....and Obama continues JSCO...they were responsible for Bin Laden's demise.

Legislation put forth by President George Walker Bush, and a new oversight agency created after the attack, remedied this fatal error and gathers intelligence from all agencies. How many fatal Islamic Terrorist attacks...until President Barack Hussein Obama, have we had since?

A person in charge of one dept. is not a hospital administrator. There are levels of management that start from low-manager of a dept-middle-supervisor of departments and executive-hospital administration.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I'm just sick of the lies...that got George W Bush "elected"...that allowed 9/11 to happen, and the national psychosis that ensued...leading to two unnecessary and costly wars...and please don't tell me again how the Democrats supported the wars...think of the anthrax...think of Paul Wellstone...those were WARNINGS.  I won't say I hate all Republicans, but I do hate those who are FOX NEWS zombies...who hate the President because he's a Democrat and because he's racially mixed...but the first Lady...well folks, you hardly ever hear this, but she's all black.  How that must rankle "conservative" souls...oh, I forgot, some of you don't have one.  

Why do you avoid the real reason. That President Barack Hussein Obama is a massive failure with regard to the economy and foreign policy and virtually everything else.

Dreamsglore wrote:A person in charge of one dept. is not a hospital administrator. There are levels of management that start from low-manager of a dept-middle-supervisor of departments and executive-hospital administration.

I gave the definition.

Administration has levels. All in all it works together from lower level up to higher level.

Sure, I am lower level but I am still part of administration. I spend most of my time pushing paper, attending meetings, talking with government agencies about regulations, over seeing government inspections, viewing, writing and updating departmental policies and procedures.

really the list goes on and on. but maybe youll get the just. But I doubt it

Documentation is part of healthcare. Has always been. Yes, it has gotten worse under obamacare like I said.

and now she wants to whine because her daughter is suffering under obamacare and wants to quit her job because of it. awe lol

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote: A person in charge of one dept. is not a hospital administrator. There are levels of management that start from low-manager of a dept-middle-supervisor of departments and executive-hospital administration.

It appears that your vocabulary needs a lot of work. Maybe there's a "word of the day" calendar you can buy or a site that will send a new word to you each day.

ad·min·is·tra·tor [ad-min-uh-strey-ter]
noun

1. a person who manages or has a talent for managing.

2. Law. a person appointed by a court to take charge of the estate of a decedent, but not appointed in the decedent's will.

3. Also called Informal, admin. Computers.

a. a person who manages and supports a computer system or network, as in a business or other organization: the company’s system administrator; a database administrator. Compare system operator.

b. a person who manages an Internet discussion group or other interactive website: a forum administrator.

c. a user account on a home computer accessible only by the user who manages the computer system. Compare root1 ( def 11b ) .

d. a user who has access to this user account.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum