Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.S. Healthcare system ranks dead last

+4
Floridatexan
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
dumpcare
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Ti wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
-Frederic Bastiat, French Economist (1801-1850)

perfect. give them more ideas, now they will want to live like the French. Oh wait most of them already do. I hear lots of liberals don't shave or wear deodorant just like the French don't lol

I take your references to "liberals" as direct personal attacks.  I really don't give a damn if I offend you.  I find you narrow minded, bigoted, and ignorant.

That's all? Don't forget she lives w/ an alien too. Can we say bipolarmama?

LOL dreams, poor thing. Doesn't know a joke from reality.

Bless your heart.

We know who you are. The barn door's been open a long time.

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:We know who you are. The barn door's been open a long time.
Someone elses barndoor is open now too.

I like it. Now you know who to go after. I have nothing to lose. Come on! I'm ready!

Hey FT

That paperwork your daughter has to do is called " documentation"

And it's required by the government regulatory agencies and insurances to get paid for services

It's always been part of healthcare now under Obamacare it's MUCH worse

Sorry your daughter doesn't feel like she can handle it

It's hard out here

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nope. We can't even come close to debating the fine points of governance when people are constantly trying to demean the President and "liberals". Some people, whose ideology I don't exactly share can actually define their positions and provide some type of reasoning to justify them. Others just work for the GOP and state whatever they're told to say. And some just parrot what they hear.

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:Nope.  We can't even come close to debating the fine points of governance when people are constantly trying to demean the President and "conservatives".  Some people, whose ideology I don't exactly share can actually define their positions and provide some type of reasoning to justify them.  Others just work for the DNC and state whatever they're told to say.  And some just parrot what they hear.  
Fixed it for ya. works both ways

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
Ti wrote:awe, a left wing group does a survey on how much we spend on healthcare and all of a sudden we have poor healthcare instead of just expensive healthcare, two different things might I add.

People love to go to the doctor in this country, especially to get pain pills.

But I have a idea. Why don't we get rid of our healthcare system and let the mother fucking politicians and insurance salesmen wipe your asses.

Not a left wing group:

The Commonwealth Fund is a private nonpartisan foundation that supports independent research on health and social issues and makes grants to improve ...

Oh give us all a break. Even you couldn't say that with a straight face.

An example would be their former head of the Commonwealth Fund was Karen Davis. She stepped down at the end of 2012. Karen Davis, is a Jimmy Carter leftover and self-identified “progressive” economist who has long peddled single payer. Her 2009 annual report proclaims:

The Commonwealth Fund marshaled its resources this year to produce timely and rigorous work that helped lay the groundwork for the historic Affordable Care Act, signed by President Obama in March 2010.

You're fellow far left Progressives will willingly swallow that swill, but no one who looks at the FACTS will look twice.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Chrissy I don't think too many people begrudge the actual care givers and support techs. It's those damned CEOs and administrators that make such a killing poorly running hospital services to maximize their profits.

Before you make that statement, you need to check to see how many of our hospitals are NON-PROFIT.  You may be surprised.

It's easy to make a hospital non profit..you just pay the Administrators any extra profit...

That's just foolish. Don't be so sensitive.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ti wrote:Hey FT

And it's required by the government regulatory agencies and insurances to get paid for services

It's hard out here

There is documentation and there is overkill. I'm sorry the distinction escapes you.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gunz wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Nope.  We can't even come close to debating the fine points of governance when people are constantly trying to demean the President and "conservatives".  Some people, whose ideology I don't exactly share can actually define their positions and provide some type of reasoning to justify them.  Others just work for the DNC and state whatever they're told to say.  And some just parrot what they hear.  

It might work both ways if the GOP hadn't shown it's cards early on in the game, if you get my drift...and if the last GOP president hadn't been such a complete disaster for the country. Which is a huge reason no member of your party will see the White House for, hopefully, as long as I live...and my children live, and my grandchildren live. Are you a card-carrying Republican or just a right-wing fringer?

Floridatexan wrote:

It's hard out here

There is documentation and there is overkill.  I'm sorry the distinction escapes you.

Actually, you don't get to make that distinction. I understand that way more than you or your daughter.

While you and her whine about it being overkill, it doesn't make one damn bit of difference what you whine about, ITS THE LAW. And there are way more of those little inconveniences now under obamacare than there was before.

I am laughing my ass off at you right now because now your daughter cant handle the heat of all this extra damn strangulation regulation and she wants to quit. I suppose I should have sympathy and I do for other people in that situation, because I am a advocate of patients first. But

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:http://www.benefitspro.com/2014/06/16/us-health-care-system-ranks-dead-last?eNL=53a08585160ba08c033e54be&utm_source=BenefitsBrokerPro&utm_medium=eNL&utm_campaign=BenefitsPro_eNLs&_LID=80597255

Despite having the most expensive health care system, the United States ranks dead last in the quality of its health care system when compared with 10 other western, industrialized nations, according to new analysis out Monday.

“The U.S. performance on insurance coverage and access to care should begin to improve, particularly for low-income Americans,” Davis said. “[PPACA is] expanding the availability and quality of primary care, which should help all Americans have better care and better health outcomes at lower cost.”

Your "New Analysis" is from a far left organization which advocates for a single payer system.

Your own source makes this statement:

"The report found that the U.S. ranked last on measures such as infant mortality, preventable deaths, access to care based on affordability, efficiency and equity."

Do you know what things factor into infant mortality? I didn't think so.

What are "preventable deaths"? That's a cute trick. How do you prevent death?

So most of the factors this "study" come down to access based on how cheap the care is, efficiency (we see how well the government runs VA health care) and equity. Equity, if EVERYONE, regardless of income, receives the same health care.

Where is the list of criteria they used? Or is that not relevant to you?

Are you aware that none of the countries you listed have a population anywhere near ours?

Norway...5.6 million population with huge incomes from OIL and GAS from the North Atlantic, one of the most dangerous oceans in the world. Oh, seafood is also one of their major exports which they also get from...the North Atlantic. They also export energy much from hydropower to other countries because of all their waterfalls.

The city of New York has a current population of 8.4 million.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Gunz wrote:

It might work both ways if the GOP hadn't shown it's cards early on in the game, if you get my drift...and if the last GOP president hadn't been such a complete disaster for the country.  Which is a huge reason no member of your party will see the White House for, hopefully, as long as I live...and my children live, and my grandchildren live.  Are you a card-carrying Republican or just a right-wing fringer?

You're quite a hoot!

Once again....

U.S. Healthcare system ranks dead last - Page 2 Stirthepot-1

Floridatexan wrote:

One might wish that a person engaged in delivering health care have a minimum of a high school education.  Sadly, that appears not to be the case.

U.S. Healthcare system ranks dead last - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu9zWlGHXXkiXlsMjpdYhFGttJo-O1cJ3hLu6dHQXBHw2p_1YF

I've been thinking the same thing about some posters that are on this forum... but I don't want to mention any names darlin'...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHlMD50eYY

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 6/18/2014, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan wrote:

I take your references to "liberals" as direct personal attacks.  I really don't give a damn if I offend you.  I find you narrow minded, bigoted, and ignorant.

U.S. Healthcare system ranks dead last - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUJ2gZDYfrWruRrN38JdYtUeQnVTGywoKDbRtcXljqkX72TkotzA

Then you won't mind discussing some of those pressing progressive social issues with me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile 

Dreamsglore wrote:We know who you are. The barn door's been open a long time.

U.S. Healthcare system ranks dead last - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgrUSGJJbQPPnc57YxZlsJRQTqldPsS_GttIxDS90m5-XjTAhL

Then comes the not so veiled threats...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw0YKg07Zz0

Smile 

It's hard out here

U.S. Healthcare system ranks dead last - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTykoqLTseqFzwul1CCWqnUfO1XvWqQpu_dvJyJz0KNNYVxQ33gmw

The government does love it's paperwork...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taADLPtyDb0

Very Happy 

Gunz wrote:

U.S. Healthcare system ranks dead last - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQxsFfXNoEJy8NBwW20z4vxG0FbN3qldb9klj3GTYx_SXMAfFo3A

Paradox's! Love em'.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXe7KNb7RqY

Very Happy 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:
Ti wrote:awe, a left wing group does a survey on how much we spend on healthcare and all of a sudden we have poor healthcare instead of just expensive healthcare, two different things might I add.

People love to go to the doctor in this country, especially to get pain pills.

But I have a idea. Why don't we get rid of our healthcare system and let the mother fucking politicians and insurance salesmen wipe your asses.

Not a left wing group:

The Commonwealth Fund is a private nonpartisan foundation that supports independent research on health and social issues and makes grants to improve ...

Oh give us all a break.  Even you couldn't say that with a straight face.

An example would be their former head of the Commonwealth Fund was Karen Davis.  She stepped down at the end of 2012.  Karen Davis, is a Jimmy Carter leftover and self-identified “progressive” economist who has long peddled single payer. Her 2009 annual report proclaims:

The Commonwealth Fund marshaled its resources this year to produce timely and rigorous work that helped lay the groundwork for the historic Affordable Care Act, signed by President Obama in March 2010.

You're fellow far left Progressives will willingly swallow that swill, but no one who looks at the FACTS will look twice.

Yes fellow forum members, nothing is a fact unless Herr Markle approves of the source.

Considering how very often this twisted, right wing resident Nazi argues that we shouldn't consider anything written or stated by a source he doesn't respect, which most often is a democrat or liberal, one has to wonder at Herr Markle's mental balance. After all, these arguments virtually always consist of conservatives here, in conflict with liberals. And it's obvious Markle doesn't need to convince his own followers. In Herr Markle's twisted reasoning, if he denigrates a fact because it was uttered by a liberal he doesn't like, it's clear he's not trying to convince any opponent to his point of view, he's just out to punish.

And that my friends, is absolute evidence of a twisted, pathetic mind.

Reality.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ti wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

It's hard out here

There is documentation and there is overkill.  I'm sorry the distinction escapes you.

Actually, you don't get to make that distinction. I understand that way more than you or your daughter.

While you and her whine about it being overkill, it doesn't make one damn bit of difference what you whine about, ITS THE LAW. And there are way more of those little inconveniences now under obamacare than there was before.

I am laughing my ass off at you right now because now your daughter cant handle the heat of all this extra damn strangulation regulation and she wants to quit. I suppose I should have sympathy and I do for other people in that situation, because I am a advocate of patients first. But

Actually, dumbass, I DO get to make that distinction. I have direct experience in hospital administration. Do you?

Yes I do

And if you think having to do documentation is something staff doesn't do then i highly doubt you've ever been in any hospital position

Now get back to whining be aide your man has created a law that has increased that documentation part of all of our jobs due to consolidation of staff and more regulations

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ti wrote:Yes I  do

And if you think having to do documentation is something staff doesn't do then i highly doubt you've ever been in any hospital position

Now get back to whining be aide your man has created a law that has increased that documentation part of all of our jobs due to consolidation of staff and more regulations

Again, you are stupid beyond belief. I never said documentation wasn't required. And if Florida is having problems (which I know to be the case), it's because Scott refused to expand Medicaid, which would have covered virtually everyone and eased the burden on non-profit hospitals.

gatorfan

Floridatexan wrote:

Again, you are stupid beyond belief.  I never said documentation wasn't required.  And if Florida is having problems (which I know to be the case), it's because Scott refused to expand Medicaid, which would have covered virtually everyone and eased the burden on non-profit hospitals.

Actually Scott did endorse Medicaid expansion but the legislature didn't go along.

I was a proponent of Medicare for all instead of the ACA but it's probably too late now.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/05/06/1966001/florida-legislature-medicaid/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:

Again, you are stupid beyond belief.  I never said documentation wasn't required.  And if Florida is having problems (which I know to be the case), it's because Scott refused to expand Medicaid, which would have covered virtually everyone and eased the burden on non-profit hospitals.

There was a lot of conversation prior to Obamacare.....It was discussed many times on this forum the hospital medical staff would be (and has been) reduced and  the business staff would increase to handle the  bureaucratic red tape created.   Not Scott and not medicaid.

Now we ll know you hate all republicans......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum