Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary defended child rapist and admits she knew the guy did it and....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tried to use tactics to
Blame 12 year old victim.

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2014/06/17/hillarys-laughing-defense-child-rapist-not-front-page-washpost-story-rom?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Marketing&utm_term=Facebook&utm_content=Facebook&utm_campaign=Hillary-Rapist-Defense

“It was a fascinating case, it was a very interesting case,” Clinton says in the recording. “This guy was accused of raping a 12-year-old. Course he claimed that he didn’t, and all this stuff.”

Describing the events almost a decade after they had occurred, Clinton’s struck a casual and complacent attitude toward her client and the trial for rape of a minor.

“I had him take a polygraph, which he passed – which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” she added with a laugh.

Clinton can also be heard laughing at several points when discussing the crime lab’s accidental destruction of DNA evidence that tied Taylor to the crime.

“We’re hired guns,” Ronald D. Rotunda, a professor of legal ethics at Chapman University, told the Washington Free Beacon. “We don’t have to believe the client is innocent…our job is to represent the client in the best way we can within the bounds of the law.”

However, Rotunda said, for a lawyer to disclose the results of a client’s polygraph and guilt is a potential violation of attorney-client privilege.

“You can’t do that,” he said. “Unless the client says: ‘You’re free to tell people that you really think I’m a scumbag, and the only reason I got a lighter sentence is because you’re a really clever lawyer.’”

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Big deal......it's not about right or wrong. She won the bragging rights to her success.  The slutty  12 year old was "asking to be raped."

Sal

Sal

1975??

Are you fucking serious?

no stress

no stress

Sal wrote:1975??

Are you fucking serious?
YUP, it was too long ago to be relevant to her character. What is the statute of limitations on being a bitch anyway?

SOL on being a bitch is about the same as it is for being an asshole.

It's a death sentence but you have to wait for God to strike.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Gunz wrote:
Sal wrote:1975??

Are you fucking serious?
YUP, it was too long ago to be relevant to her character.   What is the statute of limitations on being a bitch anyway?

She is a changed woman.   Rolling Eyes

I don't really believe Hillary Clinton would take a case like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum