Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So let's just grab a few of them as trading material for U.S. Marine Andrew Tahmooressi

+2
Floridatexan
gatorfan
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Unless WTM got a lobotomy I haven't seen him here under any sock.  The dudes just too intense to hide his unique writing style.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This guy was on active duty.  Why didn't he identify himself as a US Marine?  I have to go now.  But the question is:  What was he doing there?

BRDNH2O wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
BRDNH2O wrote:Let me see if I follow this.

You speak for gatorfan and JM speaks for PD.  Do any of the gun freak wingers on here speak for themselves when challenged?

Quite a leap to that erroneous conclusion. Did the face plant at the end of the leap hurt much?

Nope.  I was a long jumper back when.  And my opinion of your sock status matters, how?  It must.

I only observed that we showed up a day apart, yet you never got ANY sort of anal exam from the head nurse.  Considering the mass paranoia on this forum, it sure seems to point to you as another poster's sock puppet.

But the bigger point is that all of the personal shit being being dumped on this political forum is moot.

The only thing that matters is our opinion about the political "facts" being debated.  The rest of that crap is exactly that.

It takes up the slack when debate falters.

Head nurse?

Interesting.

Sal

Sal

She's the one wearing knee pads. 

Gunz wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
BRDNH2O wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

You speak for gatorfan and JM speaks for PD.  Do any of the gun freak wingers on here speak for themselves when challenged?

Quite a leap to that erroneous conclusion. Did the face plant at the end of the leap hurt much?

Nope.  I was a long jumper back when.  And my opinion of your sock status matters, how?  It must.

I only observed that we showed up a day apart, yet you never got ANY sort of anal exam from the head nurse.  Considering the mass paranoia on this forum, it sure seems to point to you as another poster's sock puppet.

But the bigger point is that all of the personal shit being being dumped on this political forum is moot.

The only thing that matters is our opinion about the political "facts" being debated.  The rest of that crap is exactly that.

So lets see, you make some far fetched accusation about "socks" then in the next breath say your personal opinion is moot. Allrighty then, you certainly cleared that up. Can you get back to your regular programming now?
Yeppers, that's some serious bipolar shit going on right there

There's quite a few bipolar posters on this forum I've noted.

Buckwheat wrote:
Gunz wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
BRDNH2O wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

So lets see, you make some far fetched accusation about "socks" then in the next breath say your personal opinion is moot. Allrighty then, you certainly cleared that up. Can you get back to your regular programming now?

Ive always found a interest in people who can diagnose a anonymous posters mental state. Especially when they first arrive to the forum not even 24 hours.  Wink 

Ti wrote:
Buckwheat wrote:
Gunz wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
BRDNH2O wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Ive always found a interest in people who can diagnose a anonymous posters mental state. Especially when they first arrive to the forum not even 24 hours.  Wink 

You're not hard to diagnose,BTW. Even people not in mental health knows one when they see one. Wink 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ti wrote:
Buckwheat wrote:
Gunz wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
BRDNH2O wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Some have a long history of mental ailments that have been recognized over the years. Razz

no stress

no stress

Joanimaroni wrote:
Buckwheat wrote:
Gunz wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
BRDNH2O wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Jesus H Christ...that was quick.  Let me guess you signed up today but you have been lurking for a while.
Here we go again. FML

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:She's the one wearing knee pads. 

Stop it.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So much for staying on topic. I'm not a fan of allowing this kid to stay in a Mexican jail. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy...with maybe a few exceptions. I've never had a reason to enter Mexico illegally, and it has been many years since I've been there, but I grew up close enough to the Texas/Mexico border that it's ingrained in me. When my sister went to Mexico recently, though, I had concerns for her safety. Our drug policies need to change. Our relationship with our neighbors to the south is tainted by years of exploitation. Read Gabriel Garcia Marquez...100 YEARS OF SOLITUDE.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum