Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So let's just grab a few of them as trading material for U.S. Marine Andrew Tahmooressi

+2
Floridatexan
gatorfan
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

gatorfan

Sounds like a plan.

"Widespread incursions by armed Mexican officers put border agents in regular standoffs"

Armed Mexican troops and police regularly stray across the U.S. border, according to statistics the Department of Homeland Security provided to Congress on Tuesday that indicate more than 500 of them have jumped the border in the past decade."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/17/feds-armed-mexican-troops-police-jump-border/#ixzz3507rkU7p

Obama refuses to enforce any border laws.

I'm all for pulling border back 1/4 mile, mining everything between old and new border, and flying MQ9s 24/7365 shutting it down.

That's all it would take. Fencing optional due to mines.

gatorfan

I'm all in on securing the border but I have no interest in blowing people up to keep them out, particularly kids.....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Mexican Officials: Marine Crossed Border 3 Previous Times

Mexican officials detail the number of high-powered, loaded weapons seized
By R. Stickney | Friday, Jun 13, 2014 | Updated 11:37 AM PD

"The U.S. Marine being held in Mexico on weapons charges did not identify himself as military when he was arrested two months ago and appeared to have entered Mexico through the same border crossing three times before, Mexican officials said Wednesday.
Andrew Tahmooressi, 25, has been held in a Mexican jail since his arrest April 1, after he drove his black Ford pickup through the San Ysidro Port of Entry into Tijuana.
The Office of Mexico’s Attorney General said in a statement Wednesday that the night of his arrest, Tahmooressi did not identify himself as an active member of the U.S. armed forces.
Mexican officials also said they have information provided by U.S. authorities showing that Tahmooressi had entered through the same border crossing on three prior occasions.
Police at the border entry seized a 12-gauge loaded shotgun, a 5.56-caliber rifle loaded with a 30-round clip and with two additional clips, a .45-caliber loaded pistol, loaded with 10 .45-caliber rounds and with two additional clips from the Marine's pickup truck, according to the officials.
Tahmooressi also carried two boxes of 12-gauge ammunition and 300 rounds for the rifle.
Family members said Tahmooressi got lost near the border after dark and took a wrong turn into Mexico.
Tahmooressi, who served two tours of duty in Afghanistan, had been in the San Diego area to receive treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder."

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Marine-Mexico-Arrest-Gun-Border-Andrew-Tahmooressi-San-Diego-262949291.html#ixzz35041yjg6
Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook

I have crossed the border into Mexico numerous times. There is NO WAY this Marine accidentally took a "wrong turn".

gatorfan

Floridatexan wrote:

I have crossed the border into Mexico numerous times.  There is NO WAY this Marine accidentally took a "wrong turn".  

So you think he should just be left to rot? Let's also disregard the report he was to be treated for PTSD, might that have some bearing on his mindset that night? Do you know where he was when he crossed? Have you recently crossed there at night?

Sal

Sal

Wait ....

.... this dude had been diagnosed and was being treated for ptsd ....

.... and, he's driving around with at least three firearms and 500 rounds of ammo ....

.... and, it's the Mexicans who have the problem?

Oooooookay.

gatorfan

Sal wrote:Wait ....

.... and, he's driving around with at least three firearms and 500 rounds of ammo ....

Oooooookay.

Remember Bergdahl? No comparison.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Imagine a country with stiff penalties regarding illegal entry......

Beginning in 1974, the Mexican penalty for illegal entry into Mexico was up to two years in prison, and Mexican authorities did not hesitate to impose it. Repeat offenders could be slapped with a ten-year prison sentence. While Mexico’s 2011 Migration Law issued some basic protections, the Mexican government’s attitude toward its own illegal migrant population remains draconian compared to that of the United States.
It’s all well and good to talk about immigration reform: I’m all for expanding legal immigration for those who add positively to the American economy—there’s no reason why we can’t seek strategic advantage from immigration and take advantage of other countries’ brain drains—though it seems nonsensical to accommodate illegal immigration, and cases like this seem truly bizarre. It is even more bizarre to take counsel to liberalize immigration policies from a country which believes its own national interest is to do the opposite.

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:

Oooooookay.

Is that why Bergdahl was detained by the Taliban?

He was riding around Afghanistan in his pickup with at least three firearms and 500 rounds of ammunition?

Who knew?

gatorfan

Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Oooooookay.

He was riding around Afghanistan in his pickup with at least three firearms and 500 rounds of ammunition?

Who knew?

Oh, so now Bergdahl was "detained". I didn't realize the Taliban were so civilized. Who knew?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I'm all for pulling border back 1/4 mile, mining everything between old and new border, and flying MQ9s 24/7365 shutting it down.

OK. Let's blow up some kids.

And DO NOT let anyone here tell you that sounds sick. Kids need discipline, right?

gatorfan wrote:
Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Oooooookay.

Who knew?

Oh, so now Bergdahl was "detained". I didn't realize the Taliban were so civilized. Who knew?

As a new poster like me, how did you come to find this forum?

no stress

no stress

BRDNH2O wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Oooooookay.

Who knew?

Seriously? Dude give up the act...LMAO

Let me see if I follow this.

You speak for gatorfan and JM speaks for PD.  Do any of the gun freak wingers on here speak for themselves when challenged?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Gunz wrote:
BRDNH2O wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Oooooookay.

Who knew?

Seriously?   Dude give up the act...LMAO

lol!  lol!  lol!

Oooooookay.

The cartel guys are carrying around more guns and ammo....I don't see them in jail. PTSD doesn't mean you can't own weapons.

BRDNH2O wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Oooooookay.

Who knew?

Tell us WTM.

gatorfan

BRDNH2O wrote:Let me see if I follow this.

You speak for gatorfan and JM speaks for PD.  Do any of the gun freak wingers on here speak for themselves when challenged?

Quite a leap to that erroneous conclusion. Did the face plant at the end of the leap hurt much?

Last edited by gatorfan on 6/18/2014, 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insert too large)

gatorfan wrote:

Quite a leap to that erroneous conclusion. Did the face plant at the end of the leap hurt much?

Nope. I was a long jumper back when. And my opinion of your sock status matters, how? It must.

I only observed that we showed up a day apart, yet you never got ANY sort of anal exam from the head nurse. Considering the mass paranoia on this forum, it sure seems to point to you as another poster's sock puppet.

But the bigger point is that all of the personal shit being being dumped on this political forum is moot.

The only thing that matters is our opinion about the political "facts" being debated. The rest of that crap is exactly that.

It takes up the slack when debate falters.

Oh wow. I get it now. Your handle is to mislead. Playing "oppies" as the College Softball players say.

You're actually a FSU fan. LOL

gatorfan

BRDNH2O wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Nope.  I was a long jumper back when.  And my opinion of your sock status matters, how?  It must.

I only observed that we showed up a day apart, yet you never got ANY sort of anal exam from the head nurse.  Considering the mass paranoia on this forum, it sure seems to point to you as another poster's sock puppet.

But the bigger point is that all of the personal shit being being dumped on this political forum is moot.

The only thing that matters is our opinion about the political "facts" being debated.  The rest of that crap is exactly that.

So lets see, you make some far fetched accusation about "socks" then in the next breath say your personal opinion is moot. Allrighty then, you certainly cleared that up. Can you get back to your regular programming now?

no stress

no stress

gatorfan wrote:
BRDNH2O wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Nope.  I was a long jumper back when.  And my opinion of your sock status matters, how?  It must.

I only observed that we showed up a day apart, yet you never got ANY sort of anal exam from the head nurse.  Considering the mass paranoia on this forum, it sure seems to point to you as another poster's sock puppet.

The only thing that matters is our opinion about the political "facts" being debated.  The rest of that crap is exactly that.

So lets see, you make some far fetched accusation about "socks" then in the next breath say your personal opinion is moot. Allrighty then, you certainly cleared that up. Can you get back to your regular programming now?
Yeppers, that's some serious bipolar shit going on right there

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum