Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FBI recovered 30 Benghazi-related emails from Hillary Clinton’s server....News getting worse for Progressives....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

I can see my Progressive good friends screaming before they even read my post. That's okay, I love the sound of Progressives whining in the morning!

These are from the 15,000 additional emails "unscrubbed" from one of Hillary's secret, hidden servers.

The hits just keep on coming.

FBI recovered 30 Benghazi-related emails from Hillary Clinton’s server....
WASHINGTON — Here come those emails again.

The State Department said on Tuesday about 30 emails that may be related to the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, are among the thousands of emails the FBI recovered during its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server.

The State Department's lawyers said in court on Tuesday it's unclear how many of those 30 emails weren't included in the 55,000 pages Clinton had previously turned over, opening the possibility of more information on how Clinton responded to the Benghazi terror attacks before Election Day.

During a hearing on a lawsuit by the conservative Judicial Watch, the State Department's attorney said it needs another month to review the emails and redact potentially classified information before they are released. The judge questioned that timeframe, and ordered the department to report to him in a week with more details about why the review process would take so long.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/fbi-found-30-benghazi-related-emails-clinton-server-article-1.2771955

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum