Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You can't make these things up! President Barack Hussein Obama: THE WORLD IS LESS VIOLENT THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

You can't make these things up!

President Barack Hussein Obama: THE WORLD IS LESS VIOLENT THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN

[Does he have unicorns flying out of his butt?]

"[T]he truth of the matter is that for all the challenges we face, all the problems that we have, if you had to be — if you had to choose any moment to be born in human history, not knowing what your position was going to be, who you were going to be, you’d choose this time. The world is less violent than it has ever been. It is healthier than it has ever been. It is more tolerant than it has ever been. It is better fed then it’s ever been. It is more educated than it’s ever been."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/06/11/obama_the_world_is_less_violent_than_it_has_ever_been.html#.U5mnMw6aEkI.twitter

Pretty much leaves one speechless does it not?

2seaoat

His statement is absolutely true. You can try to disprove the same, but you will fail.

2seaoat

It is simple to dissect his statement and find a flaw in his statement.....go for it, but I know what he said is the truth.  How do I know that......I would like to think because I am well read and intelligent.....but that would be just bragging, so I await you showing that I am wrong, or that the President is wrong.  You will be unable to do the same.   The miracle of the American agricultural productivity may give you a hint.

2seaoat

DUNCE

You really believe that? Or is there something you want to show me to prove I am a dunce......I suspect you got nothing, and I am holding aces.....but that just would be bragging again.

I'm sure there's some govt math to back up his statement... if not it'd just take a few hours to manufacture it.

2seaoat

You're a blowhard sympathizer with Oblamer.

Blowhard is totally correct, a role I play here with glee, but a sympathizer with the President.....I sympathize with the truth, and if the President makes a mistake, I agree, and if he is attacked because of the color of his skin and bogus attacks.....I guess I start blowing....but it is never hard....actually bloweasy would be the right concept.

LOL

I saw this and I laughed out loud.

The disconnect and flat out bold faced lies are amazing and the fools keep eating it up.

Wow!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You're a blowhard sympathizer with Oblamer.

You are a die-hard hater. Obama could do something you like and you would still find reasons to hate him.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:You're a blowhard sympathizer with Oblamer.

You are a die-hard hater. Obama could do something you like and you would still find reasons to hate him.

If he resigns...then no.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum